there is nothing wrong or racist about being proud of being white !

The laws of the U.S. for a time did not allow females to register their inventions in their own names, so we have no way of knowing what inventions were actually a product of the intellectual ability of women. Similarly, it is difficult to tell what inventions that are attributed to white males that actually were the products of the ingenuity of persons with roots in Africa who were held in captivity.There is a whole history of intellectual theft..

BTW: The custom before at least the 19th Century was that women could not write and be published under their own names.They had to write under assumed male names.

The laws of the U.S. for a time did not allow females to register their inventions in their own names, so we have no way of knowing what inventions were actually a product of the intellectual ability of women. Similarly, it is difficult to tell what inventions that are attributed to white males that actually were the products of the ingenuity of persons with roots in Africa who were held in captivity.There is a whole history of intellectual theft..

BTW: The custom before at least the 19th Century was that women could not write and be published under their own names.They had to write under assumed male names.

Men are both smarter and dumber than women. IOW when they're dumber they seem to be REALLY dumb but when they're smarter, they're genius level. Which is why the breakthroughs typically come from men. Scientific, for example. The great symphonies, as another example.

Women's intelligence seems to hang out more in the middle, statistically speaking.

Men are both dumber and smarter than women

Men are both smarter and dumber than women. IOW when they're dumber they seem to be REALLY dumb but when they're smarter, they're genius level. Which is why the breakthroughs typically come from men. Scientific, for example. The great symphonies, as another example.

Women's intelligence seems to hang out more in the middle, statistically speaking.

Why are you making intellectual creativity a competition between the sexes? As heterosexuals, women and men partner to create and raise children together.

But what else? Why do you push for a competition that does not need to exist? With heterosexuals, we share the same bed and we share our bodies with each other. If you read my post, what I was saying is that there were men who took credit, under the then-existent law, for the intellectual work of the women who shared their beds. Do you defend this?

How about an alternative: "I am so proud of my wife/husband for coming up with this fantastic accomplishment and I love him/her very much." "Stand by your man" should be amended to include "stand by your woman." I am inspired that Kamela Harris' husband is standing up for her like a man should.

Why are you making intellectual creativity a competition between the sexes? As heterosexuals, women and men partner to create and raise children together.

But what else? Why do you push for a competition that does not need to exist? With heterosexuals, we share the same bed and we share our bodies with each other. If you read my post, what I was saying is that there were men who took credit, under the then-existent law, for the intellectual work of the women who shared their beds. Do you defend this?

How about an alternative: "I am so proud of my wife/husband for coming up with this fantastic accomplishment and I love him/her very much." "Stand by your man" should be amended to include "stand by your woman." I am inspired that Kamela Harris' husband is standing up for her like a man should.
It must be the 50% divorce rate, the high percentage of single parents, the high illigitimate child rate and the 50% male millennials that say ph uk that, I ain't marrying that chitt!....But you are right...strong women. Excuse me, time to buy another Asian designed and made high tech product....yeah, strong women....like that..

i am proud that the white man 1st walked on the moon 50yrs ago on july 20th.

Are you proud to be a white idiot?

That you racist would feel the need to denigrate other demographics to feel “proud” about your...... “caucasian-ist” shows a deep insecurity and several levels of stupidity that has griped your fucked up party and president.

all we here from the left is how evil and cruel the white race is ........race shaming against whites has gone into overdrive ......while is see no problem with black or Latino or asians being proud of who they are it is somehow against the rules to have pride in white accomplishments .... so in this thread i will be posting things that make me proud of white my race has accomplished ....i encourage other Caucasians to post what they are proud of .
I`m left and I`m white and I never heard or said any of those things you lying little shit stain. On the other hand, you really are an embarrassment to the white race.

It must be the 50% divorce rate, the high percentage of single parents, the high illigitimate child rate and the 50% male millennials that say ph uk that, I ain't marrying that chitt!....But you are right...strong women. Excuse me, time to buy another Asian designed and made high tech product....yeah, strong women....like that..

I don't have any idea of what you are trying to say. My father was married to my mother in a Catholic church the day after Christmas during WWII and he kept to his vows even upon her death after 52 years of marriage. When he read some personal ads in a local magazine of "married white males (MWM) (BSF), etc. he expressed disgust. When I asked him about the rate of divorce, his response was that people nowadays do not mean what they say. He took vows and he meant them. When he died, I was brought his wedding ring, which I proudly placed back upon his finger because he earned it and he is buried with it.

The first thing that we need to go back to is meaning what you say and not swearing oaths that you don't mean.

I miss my Father. I man who stood up tall.

According to Liberals in general and Democrats in particular Whites are evil because hundreds of years ago they enslaved Neggras, that are now the core voting block of the filthy Democrat Party.

Whites are also evil because they want to keep Central America and Mexico from exporting their poverty to the US, which also provides voters for the filthy Democrat Party.

Are you proud that white men invented most sports or are you ashamed that black men are best in all of them?

Whites did not invent:
  • numerals
  • mathematics
  • religion
  • Christianity
  • irrigation
  • novels
  • paper
  • ink
  • dance
  • music
  • gunpowder
  • guns
  • bombs
  • the seismograph
  • the compass
  • CD players
  • MP3 players
  • calculators
  • lithium ion batteries
  • yoga
  • martial arts
  • silk
  • umbrellas
  • tea
  • noodles
  • shampoo
It is a pity that you think inventions are the only thing keeping you from being ashamed of being white. Are you even slightly educated? You don't realize that the colour of your skin has nothing to do with pride or shame?

Noodles? Lol. White men ate them on the way to the moon. Thanks.

According to Liberals in general and Democrats in particular Whites are evil because hundreds of years ago they enslaved Neggras, that are now the core voting block of the filthy Democrat Party.

Whites are also evil because they want to keep Central America and Mexico from exporting their poverty to the US, which also provides voters for the filthy Democrat Party.

You need to look deeper.

You need to look deeper.

You are correct but I just mentioned the most blatant one.

What are you talking about?

What are you talking about?

Moon Bat racism is not a joke.

Of course I was talking about just statistics. That has nothing to say about individual couples. Hubby and I will celebrate 25 years next month...happily married....tell us how long you've been married and then we'll take marital advice. I think that's fair.

Of course I was talking about just statistics. That has nothing to say about individual couples. Hubby and I will celebrate 25 years next month...happily married....tell us how long you've been married and then we'll take marital advice. I think that's fair.

What "marital advice"? I was talking about men and women (heterosexual persons) standing up together and having each other's back (since you hate LGBTs doing the same thing). I don't care about your marital life. You two do what you wish. I am talking about the concepts of loyalty and commitment.

I am thinking about the famous letters that Abigail Adams wrote to her husband John, in which she admonished him to "remember the ladies," but he wed her, f*cked her, and then dismissed her presence in his life and went on with what he wanted without even a nod to her. These two were physically joined, and supposedly spiritually as well. Yet he abandoned her and who she was.

Who invented what isn't the main issue, even though white are responsible for the majority of inventions on the planet.

The main issue is getting our country back. We have Hispanics invading from the south, we have more Muslims than ever trying to get over here, Asians are abusing the work visa process to have anchor babies, and we still have the Jews who love Israel more than America.

You libs are clueless on what it will take to make America great again.

What "marital advice"? I was talking about men and women (heterosexual persons) standing up together and having each other's back (since you hate LGBTs doing the same thing). I don't care about your marital life. You two do what you wish. I am talking about the concepts of loyalty and commitment.

I am thinking about the famous letters that Abigail Adams wrote to her husband John, in which she admonished him to "remember the ladies," but he wed her, f*cked her, and then dismissed her presence in his life and went on with what he wanted without even a nod to her. These two were physically joined, and supposedly spiritually as well. Yet he abandoned her and who she was.
What the fuck is your mental problem? Talked about a fucked up perspective on life! The Ageless Love Story of John and Abigail Adams - New England Historical Society

Who treated you like crap and flipped your head around? Your father? Your husband (assuming you could be wed)?

Who invented what isn't the main issue, even though white are responsible for the majority of inventions on the planet.

The main issue is getting our country back. We have Hispanics invading from the south, we have more Muslims than ever trying to get over here, Asians are abusing the work visa process to have anchor babies, and we still have the Jews who love Israel more than America.

And you have whites invading from every corner for the past 200 years or so. Your cry ought to be "The main issue is for the Indians to get their country back". The country is not yours, Bonzo.

Forum List

Back