There was much handwringing today at the Comey hearings

The hearings today were about one thing and one thing only...

Collecting sound bites to use for ads against Clinton running up to the election.

I don't like her any more than anyone else, but that's my honest analysis of todays circus. Nothing they said or did in that hearing was going to change anything.
yep, and I'm all for it.....that bitch has it coming.

I tend to agree, one reaps what one sows...

Collecting sound bites to use for ads against Clinton running up to the election.

I don't like her any more than anyone else, but that's my honest analysis of todays circus. Nothing they said or did in that hearing was going to change anything.
Another Libtard who takes solace in the stupidity of the American voter.

Libtard? Not even close. But that's okay, I've been called worse by better people than you.
Doc liked what you said. So........

Another Libtard who takes solace in the stupidity of the American voter.

Libtard? Not even close. But that's okay, I've been called worse by better people than you.
Doc liked what you said. So........

Perhaps he just appreciates my honest analysis of the hearings? Buckeye "agreed" with the post, I get the impression he leans to the right...

I readily admit I have no love for Trump, but that doesn't make me a liberal.

Not a damn thing except wad up Duhtex's tiny jockstrap even more than before.

Much of it involved worry that Hillary would not be held accountable for her "unintended mistakes". And that the American people were angry and frustrated. I didn't hear anyone say that the obvious remedy...and the obvious stress reliever will come in November, when the voters will be able to terminate the Clinton era and send her and Bill back to Hope...forever.

No need for link...the smell is in the air.
Republicans took a big gamble today in their hastily called hearing with the FBI director and lost. They hoped to strike pay dirt with Comey and keep the issue alive. So Republicans now are going to be stuck with Trump's childest rhetoric, 'Liar Liar Crooked Hillary" tirade which will sound pretty silly to voters by November.

Comey defended his actions and indirectly defended Clinton, certainly not what Republicans were hoping for. Comely said that he did not see any evidence that Clinton knew at the time it was against the law to discuss classified information on her emails. This means that the legal standard of criminal intent, known as "mens rea," prevented charges from being filed in the Clinton case.

Although Republicans have certainly done enough to keep this issue alive and useful during the convention. By November, it will be as dead an issue with most voters as Benghazi.

FBI director, House GOP face off in dramatic hearing

Yes, and No. The hearing will certainly provide some sound bites however, Republicans need to get the party to rally around it's nominee and there is no better way to do this than attacking Clinton. They certainly can't praise Trump and all his qualifications for President. No, they need to go after Clinton as they have for the last 25 years. It will warm the hearts of the base, but is this enough? In the end, voters have to answer the question Do I think Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton has the temperament, knowledge, and experience to lead this country. In a time a crisis, who is going to lead the country thru it.

Last edited:
:lol:

Eventually you guys are going to realize that you don't speak for "the American people".

Most Americans don't give a shit about this.

That's interesting that you say that. A friend of mine, who is an attorney of accomplishment, winning two cases before the Pennsylvania Supreme Court in a long civil rights career, said the exact same damn thing! And I said "You gotta' be kidding?" So why are you and my friend so sure about this? Why do you think most Americans don't care?

Because there is quite a large amount of literature and studies that prove that most Americans don't care about politics.
That's very true. I speak to a lot of people hoping to engage them in the political process. I would say a quarter of the American public is totally uninterested in politics. They are not going to give a damn about Hillary's problems with emails and Trump lack of political experience. They are going to vote based on who is the most appealing to them personally. Another quarter has interest but will never get involve. The remaining half are so committed to their beliefs, they simply can not hear an argument other what supports their beliefs.

It's interesting that neither Barry Hussein nor Hillary is taking a victory lap after the FBI's decision not to seek indictment. Obviously they would rather sweep the whole issue under the rug than brag or even argue about it.
I predict Hillary and probably Obama are going to remain pretty silent over the coming weeks with the Republicans putting on their convention which will be nonstop attacks on Clinton. At some point when the American public can not tolerate another chant of "Liar, Liar, crooked Hillary", she will have an in depth interview admitting she made some mistakes but also putting it into perspective.

Forum List

Back