There was only ONE instance when the US paid "ransom" to Iran...

Call it a ransom or call it what ever you want. Fact is, the hostages were released only after the plane carrying the cash landed.
Then and only then could the plane carrying the hostages depart. You liberals are so in denial/

See, you morons have a vested agenda to say that it was "ransom".......
Neglecting (because you are basically a stupid bunch) that it was smart of the Iranians to ensure that THEIR OWN MONEY was returned to them before keeping their part of the bargain...

.Quid pro quo...(look up what that means).

Call it a ransom or call it what ever you want. Fact is, the hostages were released only after the plane carrying the cash landed.
Then and only then could the plane carrying the hostages depart. You liberals are so in denial/

Neglecting (because you are basically a stupid bunch) that it was smart of the Iranians to ensure that THEIR OWN MONEY was returned to them before keeping their part of the bargain...

So if it wasn't "ransom" why would there be anything to do with the hostages?
Seems the two would be totally separate issues

Your ilk keeps labeling those Americans in Iranian prisons, "hostages"........because, ....well,because you're a bunch of partisan hacks......those Americans were prisoners (probably for spying on Iran),,,,,,,

We did a PRISONERS' exchange......but since you morons will remain morons until the end of your miserable lives.....Do carry on.....LOL

All good questions, but the left only believes and repeats the most current talking point issued by their master.

One hostage already said they weren't officially released until the money arrived. The return of hostages and receipt of the money go hand in hand. All cash, delivered at one time. Good question as to why each country hadn't returned the money instead of Obama having it all. He must have collected it for some reason and that must have taken some time since all that money had to be sent to him.

Let's try a [probably futile] example.......

Somehow you have $20 of mine, but I have a book of yours and I say to you, "I'll return your book once you pay me back that $20 you owe me:.......Now, if you do return that $20, did you just pay me RANSOM money to get your book back?
False analogy.

All good questions, but the left only believes and repeats the most current talking point issued by their master.

One hostage already said they weren't officially released until the money arrived. The return of hostages and receipt of the money go hand in hand. All cash, delivered at one time. Good question as to why each country hadn't returned the money instead of Obama having it all. He must have collected it for some reason and that must have taken some time since all that money had to be sent to him.

Somehow you have $20 of mine, but I have a book of yours and I say to you, "I'll return your book once you pay me back that $20 you owe me:.......Now, if you do return that $20, did you just pay me RANSOM money to get your book back?
False analogy.
Looks good to ME and millions of other smart Americans!

Who cares? The money was Iran's to begin with. We didn't lose a dime in the transaction and gained the freedom of our 5 spies for FREE!

False analogy.
If you cannot recognize that nat4900 is using a logical fallacy to justify her position, then you are not a smart American.

Someday, smarter US politicians will figure out that the very best ally in defeating the radical Muslim sects, will be Iran (besides perhaps Turkey).......I'm not talking about the crazed Ayatollahs, but the very smart, progressive and mostly secular Iranian people.

Well, thank you and I DID state "probably futile" to right wingers as an example....

I've also noted that any sign of Progressive statements by a poster (such as myself) is quickly interpreted by moronic right wingers as me being FEMALE.......In reality I'm a rather crusty, older, white MALE who has not yet lost his marbles as most older white conservatives have.

False analogy.
If you cannot recognize that nat4900 is using a logical fallacy to justify her position, then you are not a smart American.
Give me an example of Nat's "logical fallacy."

.....and it is NOT on Obama's watch.....

The money received by Iran is NOT US or European or anyone else's money...It is IRANIAN money frozen in various banks.

The ONLY instance that we paid ransom for hostages occurred under Reagan's watch.....Check out the Iran-Contra affair, Ollie North's involvement, and Reagan's "I can't recall" statement during the investigation of the fraudulent affair..

Good point.

13912518_518773708309460_6615600190505473862_n.png

Can you try for 48 hours to not be ignorant?

The money received by Iran is NOT US or European or anyone else's money...It is IRANIAN money frozen in various banks.

The ONLY instance that we paid ransom for hostages occurred under Reagan's watch.....Check out the Iran-Contra affair, Ollie North's involvement, and Reagan's "I can't recall" statement during the investigation of the fraudulent affair..
Except Iran says Barry paid the ransom, Iran has been showing off the cash, Iran has been showing the video of the ransom being paid, and the hostages have reported a ransom was paid...

But if the 'messiah', Mr. Lie of the Year, says it then it must be true...

:p

Except Iran says Barry paid the ransom, Iran has been showing off the cash, Iran has been showing the video of the ransom being paid, and the hostages have reported a ransom was paid...

I would NOT expect less from the Iranians than to show a "win" over the U.S. for their internal consumption.....But then, you right wing morons in your Obama hatred are not much different than this country's foreign enemies.

I would NOT expect less from the Iranians than to show a "win" over the U.S. for their internal consumption.....But then, you right wing morons in your Obama hatred are not much different than this country's foreign enemies.
Obama serves it up to Iran on a silver platter...then you Obama ass-kissers want to blame the GOP for him doing it / for pointing out the idiot did it.

For God's sake grow up and hold your own people accountable for THEIR own actions!

You are just besmirching the greatest president that ever lived. What would you say if Obama sold cocaine for money to by LAWS rockets to give to Iran? Answer THAT genius.

Forum List

Back