"There will not be an agreement with Israel even if one prisoner remains behind bars

maybe he doesn't want to embarrass himself any longer. I'll cut him some slack.

So you can stop trolling now. Wooopey.

I'll be back...

I%27ll_Be_Back.jpg

She died in Israel. It kinds of a shocker, isn't it? that in Israel there are Israeli, Jews (God forbid!) judges

He claims that she was 'murdered' by Israel. I asked him for proof that she was run over intentionally, since an investigation came to the conclusion that it was an accident.
Big surprise........ it was an Israeli (juden) Judge that ruled her death an accident. . :doubt:

Rachel Corrie's death was an accident, Israeli judge rules | World news | theguardian.com

Big surprise----it was the rapist dog of mecca who murdered and raped for his 'god'---
and galvanized the murder of hundreds millions more by the depraved dogs who
like him-----AND COUNTING------how are the meccaist dogs doing in syria today?---
how about Kenya? Nigeria? how many shiites dead in the gutters of karachi today?

the medina rape business going ok ????

He claims that she was 'murdered' by Israel. I asked him for proof that she was run over intentionally, since an investigation came to the conclusion that it was an accident.
Big surprise........ it was an Israeli (juden) Judge that ruled her death an accident. . :doubt:

Rachel Corrie's death was an accident, Israeli judge rules | World news | theguardian.com

All non jew deaths in israel are accidents.

Yeah. Accidents. Like Christine Logan's death.

Oh, wait.

That's because it happened in Israel you retarded Muslim troll :lmao:

Are all Muslims as dumb as you ??

Don't forget to bring your hasbara butt hurting ass.

You're right now competing with Sunni Man to be the biggest troll on this forum

Sunni is his own person, I'm an ex catholic irish swede who doesn't buy the hasbara line anymore.

Put that in your hasbara butt and smoke it.

And FWIW...I'm not alone.

The problem with you is that whatever doesn't fit your agenda is hasbara.

You're not fooling anyone you fuckin leprechaun :cool:

BTW Alfie, you could be against some of the things Israel does and still not have to post like such an asshole the way you do.

You don't have to be so vulgar just because your an anti - Zionist and I'm a pro Israeli when we're debating

Just saying :cool:

Last edited:
BTW Alfie, you could be against some of the things Israel does and still not have to post like such an asshole the way you do.

You don't have to be so vulgar just because your an anti - Zionist and I'm a pro Israeli.

Quit lying and you and I might find some common ground.

I'll even go first. Israel is here to stay. Debating to the contrary is folly.

You don't have to be so vulgar just because your an anti - Zionist and I'm a pro Israeli.

Ok... Ummm

The Palestinians deserve a country

Ok... Ummm

The Palestinians deserve a country

Fair enough. Where do we go from here?

Forum List

Back