"There will not be an agreement with Israel even if one prisoner remains behind bars

Only Sherri would applaud the release of murderers (Sunni doesn't count because he's just a troll)

What a disgusting display of ....I have no words to describe it really. Just a disgusting display.

This just further proves that for Sherri, the life of an Israeli mean nothing and that they are all open targets.

Sherri, you are :evil: PURE EVIL :evil:

Sherri is not Christian, there is no way.

Only a Muslim could be as hateful and evil as she is

i.e Sunni Man

All of us were shocked and horrified by the Christine Logan murder. And we're Jews. Painful to see that Sherri is in indifference when someone from her 'own' religion is butchered and she says they have it coming.

I did a research, and apparently Christine was a good noble human being, she came to Israel to improve tolerance and help Christians in Israel in the most peaceful way, through dialogue.

And she was MURDERED for it.

How can anyone think such people "have it coming?"

That's disgusting!

All of us were shocked and horrified by the Christine Logan murder. And we're Jews. Painful to see that Sherri is in indifference when someone from her 'own' religion is butchered and she says they have it coming.

I did a research, and apparently Christine was a good noble human being, she came to Israel to improve tolerance and help Christians in Israel in the most peaceful way, through dialogue.

And she was MURDERED for it.

How can anyone think such people "have it coming?"

That's disgusting!

If anyone else would have said "they had it coming", it would come as a surprise to me.

But since Sherri said it, it comes as no shock to me.

So now you're blaming the Americans, too.

Let's talk about Christine Logan, for instance.

Luken,%20Kristine%20web.jpg

A devoted American Christian woman, who traveled here to translate the Bible and improve better understanding between Jews and Christians worldwide.

She was murdered by Arabs in a brutal way, simply because they mistaken her for a Jewish Israeli citizen.,

What you basically say, is "she had it coming".

There is something wrong with the way you see things.

You cannot possibly be a Christian.

" jesus" taught her to hate :eusa_pray:

I could care less what a Jew living in 2013 who rejects Jesus as Messiah says about words of Jesus. No expectations at all for you to see the Truth of who Jesus is or the Truth in His words. :lol:

No expectations of Zionists.

YOU lie and distort words of others.

That is who you are.

NO truth in you.

Yes, she was with a friend, the friend survived, i think, but Christine was killed.

Sometimes I feel sorry for them more than Israelis, you know? We live in this situation, and are used to it. But they come here, trying to do good, travel, you know, minding their own business, then they get stuck in our war and killed for nothing.

And what are we supposed to tell their families?

That they "had it coming"? *growls*

That's just....wrong!

Yes, she was with a friend, the friend survived, i think, but Christine was killed.

Sometimes I feel sorry for them more than Israelis, you know? We live in this situation, and are used to it. But they come here, trying to do good, travel, you know, minding their own business, then they get stuck in our war and killed for nothing.

And what are we supposed to tell their families?

That they "had it coming"? *growls*

That's just....wrong!

Ya, but murderous Palestinians like that just don't care. They didn't stop to ask her if she was a Muslim, Jew, Israeli. They just killed her because they thought she was Israeli

Exactly.

It reminds me of the story of Lucy Aharish.

Lucy Aharish is the example, and basically became a symbol in the past years, of the modern Israeli Arab woman.

She was born in Dimona to Muslim parents, who were at the time very strict about their will to lead peacful lives away from politics. They wished Lucy to be like any other Israeli child, but never forget where she came from- and therefor along with the Muslim holidays and culture, she learned about the Jewish holidays, culture, and history, and was educated in a Jewish school.

When Lucy was six, she drove down a side road in the Gaza strip, and by clothes, dress, and modern vehicle, Palestinians mistaken the family driving as a the average Jewish Israeli family, and thrown a Molotov Cocktail on the vehicle. The father's cries to the terrorists "We're Arabs! we're Arabs!" didn't change anything, and both Lucy and her sisters were critically wounded when the car was set on fire.

181.jpg

Lucy was saved, but seriously traumatized. She said that up until today, she cannot understand where does this barbarity comes from, Arabs killing Jews, Arabs killing Arabs, she said that at times she is ashamed to belong to such people.

Growing up, Lucy finished BA on social work and theater in the Hebrew university in Jerusalem. She studied journalism and media in Germany, and was the first Israeli Arab to broadcast news in Hebrew.

When being asked- "How do you define yourself? Are you Israeli or Palestinian?' she said "I define myself as an Arab living in Israel. I adopted the Israeli culture and this is who I am"

Last edited:
Exactly.

Lucy Aharish is the example, and basically became a symbol in the past years, of the modern Israeli Arab woman.

She was born in Dimona to Muslim parents, who were at the time very strict about their will to lead peacful lives away from politics. They wished Lucy to be like any other Israeli child, but never forget where she came from- and therefor along with the Muslim holidays and culture, she learned about the Jewish holidays, culture, and history, and was educated in a Jewish school.

When Lucy was six, she drove down a side road in the Gaza strip, and by clothes, dress, and modern vehicle, Palestinians mistaken the family driving as a the average Jewish Israeli family, and thrown a Molotov Cocktail on the vehicle. The father's cries to the terrorists "We're Arabs! we're Arabs!" didn't change anything, and both Lucy and her sisters were critically wounded when the car was set on fire.

181.jpg

Lucy was saved, but seriously traumatized. She said that up until today, she cannot understand where does this barbarity comes from, Arabs killing Jews, Arabs killing Arabs, she said that at times she is ashamed to belong to such people.

Growing up, Lucy finished BA on social work and theater in the Hebrew university in Jerusalem. She studied journalism and media in Germany, and was the first Israeli Arab to broadcast news in Hebrew.

When being asked- "How do you define yourself? Are you Israeli or Palestinian?' she said "I define myself as an Arab living in Israel. I adopted the Israeli culture and this is who I am"

More Zionist fantasies!

Exactly.

181.jpg

More Zionist fantasies!

Lucy Aharish - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

When she was six years old, she was slightly injured by a Molotov cocktail thrown at her family's car by Palestinian militants, while driving in the Gaza Strip.

lipush, Sherri has me on ignore, so post the link I just did, so Sherri can eat her own words

So now you're blaming the Americans, too.

Let's talk about Christine Logan, for instance.

Luken,%20Kristine%20web.jpg

A devoted American Christian woman, who traveled here to translate the Bible and improve better understanding between Jews and Christians worldwide.

She was murdered by Arabs in a brutal way, simply because they mistaken her for a Jewish Israeli citizen.,

What you basically say, is "she had it coming".

There is something wrong with the way you see things.

You cannot possibly be a Christian.

" jesus" taught her to hate :eusa_pray:

I could care less what a Jew living in 2013 who rejects Jesus as Messiah says about words of Jesus. No expectations at all for you to see the Truth of who Jesus is or the Truth in His words. :lol:

More zionist fantasies!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Abbas: Peace deal must free all prisoners

RAMALLAH (Ma'an) -- President Mahmoud Abbas greeted 21 freed prisoners in a ceremony in Ramallah after midnight Wednesday, telling them the PLO would never sign a peace deal with Israel unless it secured every Palestinian's freedom.*"An agreement will never be signed without freeing all prisoners," Abbas said.*"We congratulate and greet our brothers who arrived from behind bars to the world of freedom. We welcome them and congratulate ourselves for this great reunion. We affirm that we had said 'let them return to their homes and not anywhere else,'" Abbas said.*The release of the 26 prisoners was part of a four-stage deal to coincide with the PLO's return to peace negotiations in July.All 26 were convicted of killing Israelis, with most of the attacks occurring before the 1993 Oslo Accords. A first group of 26 prisoners was freed on Aug. 13."Today is the second joy, and in two months, there is a third, a fourth and a fifth until jails are cleared and they all come back," he said.*But he added that "our joy remains incomplete until all prisoners are freed."The president also denied reports that the release was part of a deal that would let Israel continue building settlements in the occupied Palestinian territories.*"There are some unpatriotic people who claim we made this deal in return for not stopping settlement expansion, but down with them," he said.*Media reports suggest Israel is planning to announce the construction of 1,500 new housing units in the coming days, up to two thirds of them in annexed East Jerusalem.In Israel, the move to release the second group has sparked tensions within Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's coalition, and around 2,000 Israelis rallied outside Ofer prison on Monday chanting "Death to terrorists!" and raising placards reading: "Are we crazy? We're releasing murderers."

Abbas: Peace deal must free all prisoners | Maan News Agency

Last edited:
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Abbas: Peace deal must free all prisoners

RAMALLAH (Ma'an) -- President Mahmoud Abbas greeted 21 freed prisoners in a ceremony in Ramallah after midnight Wednesday, telling them the PLO would never sign a peace deal with Israel unless it secured every Palestinian's freedom.*"An agreement will never be signed without freeing all prisoners," Abbas said.*"We congratulate and greet our brothers who arrived from behind bars to the world of freedom. We welcome them and congratulate ourselves for this great reunion. We affirm that we had said 'let them return to their homes and not anywhere else,'" Abbas said.*The release of the 26 prisoners was part of a four-stage deal to coincide with the PLO's return to peace negotiations in July.All 26 were convicted of killing Israelis, with most of the attacks occurring before the 1993 Oslo Accords. A first group of 26 prisoners was freed on Aug. 13."Today is the second joy, and in two months, there is a third, a fourth and a fifth until jails are cleared and they all come back," he said.*But he added that "our joy remains incomplete until all prisoners are freed."The president also denied reports that the release was part of a deal that would let Israel continue building settlements in the occupied Palestinian territories.*"There are some unpatriotic people who claim we made this deal in return for not stopping settlement expansion, but down with them," he said.*Media reports suggest Israel is planning to announce the construction of 1,500 new housing units in the coming days, up to two thirds of them in annexed East Jerusalem.In Israel, the move to release the second group has sparked tensions within Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's coalition, and around 2,000 Israelis rallied outside Ofer prison on Monday chanting "Death to terrorists!" and raising placards reading: "Are we crazy? We're releasing murderers."

Abbas: Peace deal must free all prisoners | Maan News Agency

Every prisoner, now numbering over 5000, must be freed.

Every single prisoner is held in violation of intl law.

Exactly.

181.jpg

More Zionist fantasies!

Lucy Aharish - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

When she was six years old, she was slightly injured by a Molotov cocktail thrown at her family's car by Palestinian militants, while driving in the Gaza Strip.

Want to make a fool out of yourself some more, Sherri?

"There will not be an agreement with Israel even if one prisoner remains behind bars

Does not matter.

Jerusalem will always be Jewish, no right of return, and removal of Islamic holy sites to east of Jordan.

Forum List

Back