"There will not be an agreement with Israel even if one prisoner remains behind bars

image002.jpg

Rachel Corrie

American girl murdered by israel for trying to stop a bulldozer from demolishing palistinian homes.

corbefor.jpg

Was the perp ever brought to justice? No , he was given a medal and a flat in haifa.

rachel.corrie.at.hospital.jpg

RACHEOME.jpg

Rachel-Corrie-in-front-of-010.jpg

corrie-nbc2.jpg

corrie7-e1346153113558.jpg

rachel-corrie-street-in-ramallah-56863-20120829-7.jpg

Last edited:
Murdered ?!?!

She stood in front of a fuckin massive ARMORED BULLDOZER

Unless of course you have proof that she was run over on purpose instead of posting propaganda pictures

Why did this happen? Not because Rachel was an American or a peace activist, but because the israeli bulldozer operator thought she was palestinian.

Murdered ?!?!

She stood in front of a fuckin massive ARMORED BULLDOZER

Unless of course you have proof that she was run over on purpose instead of posting propaganda pictures

87_full.jpg

Yes, I'm sure Rachel Corrie allowed herself to be run over by an israeli army tank for a photo op.

But these are the lies zionists tell themselves.

It makes them all warm and fuzzy inside.

Last edited:
That's what I thought, it's just more Palestinian propaganda used to vilify Israel

That's what I thought, it's just more Palestinian propaganda used to vilify Israel

Israel doesn't need pali propaganda to be vilified.

Blah blah blah. You still didn't answer my question. Instead, you deflected, which is a typical tactic of the pro - palis here..

You made the stupid claim that Israel murdered Rachel Corrie.

Then I asked you for proof.

Still nothing but pics I see... Hmm.

Let me guess, you just typed in Rachel Corrie on google and you copy pasted whatever you found ?

Forum List

Back