"There will not be an agreement with Israel even if one prisoner remains behind bars

Exactly.

It reminds me of the story of Lucy Aharish.

Lucy Aharish is the example, and basically became a symbol in the past years, of the modern Israeli Arab woman.

She was born in Dimona to Muslim parents, who were at the time very strict about their will to lead peacful lives away from politics. They wished Lucy to be like any other Israeli child, but never forget where she came from- and therefor along with the Muslim holidays and culture, she learned about the Jewish holidays, culture, and history, and was educated in a Jewish school.

When Lucy was six, she drove down a side road in the Gaza strip, and by clothes, dress, and modern vehicle, Palestinians mistaken the family driving as a the average Jewish Israeli family, and thrown a Molotov Cocktail on the vehicle. The father's cries to the terrorists "We're Arabs! we're Arabs!" didn't change anything, and both Lucy and her sisters were critically wounded when the car was set on fire.

181.jpg

Lucy was saved, but seriously traumatized. She said that up until today, she cannot understand where does this barbarity comes from, Arabs killing Jews, Arabs killing Arabs, she said that at times she is ashamed to belong to such people.

Growing up, Lucy finished BA on social work and theater in the Hebrew university in Jerusalem. She studied journalism and media in Germany, and was the first Israeli Arab to broadcast news in Hebrew.

When being asked- "How do you define yourself? Are you Israeli or Palestinian?' she said "I define myself as an Arab living in Israel. I adopted the Israeli culture and this is who I am"

More Zionist fantasies!

Lucy Aharish - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

When she was six years old, she was slightly injured by a Molotov cocktail thrown at her family's car by Palestinian militants, while driving in the Gaza Strip.

lipush, Sherri has me on ignore, so post the link I just did, so Sherri can eat her own words

Sherri has to IGNORE lots---- if she is hit with the TRUTH---she melts

Now you're trolling and off topic, Alfi.

He claims that she was 'murdered' by Israel. I asked him for proof that she was run over intentionally, since an investigation came to the conclusion that it was an accident.

He has yet to answer my question, he's just posting propaganda pics

That pic was taken during the second intifada, when Hamas and PIJ were sending in scores of suicide bombers in to Israel:

Maybe what they were holding should have said:
"Stop blowing up Jewish Children"

If only the israeli soldier bulldozer operator knew she was American, this would never have happened.

Few years from now, there would be a theater show by the title- "My name is Tamar Fogel". That would be a one worth watching. Not that kind of crap, Alfi.

Forum List

Back