🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

There Will Probably Be No Presidential Debates

They're already calling it "The Harris Administration"...in preparation for the inevitable day when the Democrat Party announces that Biden is unable to continue as POTUS, if the Democrats are able to steal this election.

Joe Biden, even in his sorry state, gets more votes than anyone in the Democrat Party (except Bernie). That's the situation the Democrats are in. They have to ride Biden's coattails into the White House....and they're willing to do absolutely anything, and I mean anything, to win, and the includes committing acts of terrorism, and spreading a pandemic to shutdown and destroy the strongest economy on the planet.

They cannot under any circumstances allow everyone see what Joe Biden is like in person. Every event is totally staged to the max....only a few select individuals allowed to attend them,....and the time of day they are held must be controlled as well.

Why?

Because they don't want to see Joe do a face-plant on the stage....or see him piss himself because of the medication they have him on, to keep him functioning properly.
Joe probably is at the point in his condition that he won't be able to participate in a live event in the evening. This condition is called 'Sundowning'....it's where a patient with an advanced case of Dementia crashes and totally loses it as soon as the Sun sets.

I think the Democrat Party is filled with a bunch of sick f**ks who don't have a decent bone in their body.....and they're putting this poor guy through Hell just so they can get a black female into the Oval Office.

PudWhistler, (and I call you that because most times you sound like you have a dick in your mouth), I'd be willing to bet that Biden is not only smarter than you, but also has a better command of the English language.

I wouldn't bet your girlfriend's dick on it. Plugs probably looks smart to an unemployable convict living in a halfway house, but to the productive segment of the electorate he looks like a stuttering fuck that's one panic attack away from curling up on the floor in a puddle of piss and shit. He's reading the stage directions off the teleprompter now.... "end quote", "topline"..... C'mon man! Quit embarrassing yourself.
C'mon Man!!!

BREAKING NEWS!

The Trump and Biden campaigns announced today that the first presidential debate will be broadcast on USMB. The posters mudwhistle and rightwinger will step in as surrogates for Donald Trump and Joe Biden. They will not be paid, but will do it anyway out of a sense of patriotism.
It would be like fighting an unarmed man.

If the sitting president loses his second term, which is all but a guarantee... then he has no one, than to blame, but himself.

No one needs to cheat or be some mega star to win against him.... if he loses, he loses because of the people....he has treated more than half of Americans, like shit....from day one! (Even before day one, from the ride down the golden escalator)

And then you have all of his chronic lying, and his boasting, and arrogance, and disregard for human life and love of dictators and hatred of our allies, disrespect for the office of the presidency, and the offense he's launched on regulations, norms, and the rule of law, and sole power, and all around trumpery....

We The people, by majority, do not want him sitting in the Oval office a second term....nor the incompetent and corrupt, deep swamp that he brought with him!!!

Hopefully the electoral college will represent, we the People, this time around!
Change the channel. You sound like a parrot in an echo chamber.
:)

I just need this election done and over with....
With Biden winning!

Then it'll be your turn to not sleep at night and go crazy with worry that our Nation is being brought down!

I'm tired! It's your baton soon!

Last edited:
I take it you saw president Trump's lack luster performance in his town hall with Stephanopoulos? ;)
You mean his ambush by a Clinton administration operative and some rude racist woman?

She wasn't being rude. He just doesn't know how to listen without interrupting. He's the one who makes a habit out of being rude, and the lady just stopped him in his tracks. He needed a dressing down. Good for her! She was dealing with a guy who was never taught any manners.

I take it you saw president Trump's lack luster performance in his town hall with Stephanopoulos? ;)
You mean his ambush by a Clinton administration operative and some rude racist woman?

She wasn't being rude. He just doesn't know how to listen without interrupting. He's the one who makes a habit out of being rude, and the lady just stopped him in his tracks. He needed a dressing down. Good for her! She was dealing with a guy who was never taught any manners.
She was a disrespectful bitch. Trump or not, it’s the president. She’s another victim moron.

They're already calling it "The Harris Administration"...in preparation for the inevitable day when the Democrat Party announces that Biden is unable to continue as POTUS, if the Democrats are able to steal this election.

Joe Biden, even in his sorry state, gets more votes than anyone in the Democrat Party (except Bernie). That's the situation the Democrats are in. They have to ride Biden's coattails into the White House....and they're willing to do absolutely anything, and I mean anything, to win, and the includes committing acts of terrorism, and spreading a pandemic to shutdown and destroy the strongest economy on the planet.

They cannot under any circumstances allow everyone see what Joe Biden is like in person. Every event is totally staged to the max....only a few select individuals allowed to attend them,....and the time of day they are held must be controlled as well.

Why?

Because they don't want to see Joe do a face-plant on the stage....or see him piss himself because of the medication they have him on, to keep him functioning properly.
Joe probably is at the point in his condition that he won't be able to participate in a live event in the evening. This condition is called 'Sundowning'....it's where a patient with an advanced case of Dementia crashes and totally loses it as soon as the Sun sets.

I think the Democrat Party is filled with a bunch of sick f**ks who don't have a decent bone in their body.....and they're putting this poor guy through Hell just so they can get a black female into the Oval Office.

PudWhistler, (and I call you that because most times you sound like you have a dick in your mouth), I'd be willing to bet that Biden is not only smarter than you, but also has a better command of the English language.
Yeah...well f**k you too, prick.

What did you say? All I heard was a whistle while you gobbled on pud.

Joe Biden, even in his sorry state, gets more votes than anyone in the Democrat Party (except Bernie). That's the situation the Democrats are in. They have to ride Biden's coattails into the White House....and they're willing to do absolutely anything, and I mean anything, to win, and that includes committing acts of terrorism, and spreading a pandemic to shutdown and destroy the strongest economy on the planet.

Why?

Don't need a debate anyway. Either you are for Trump, or Harris since Biden will bow out.

You didn't watch the whole thing, as you obviously only saw what FOX News or whatever other right wing channel brought to you.
Unless that woman apologized for disrespecting the potus I saw nothing out of context.
Stephanopoulos as a news anchor/moderator is absurd. And no one on the left even mentions that. Would you like it if Karl Rove or Jared Kushner became a news anchor/moderator for ABC, NBC or CBS?

No, it didn't..... Trump, Bush2 and one other president are the only three presidents that did not get the popular vote of 'we the people' along with the electoral college, in their win.... in our entire history as a nation.
You mean like Lincoln didnt get a majority?

If the sitting president loses his second term, which is all but a guarantee... then he has no one, than to blame, but himself.

No one needs to cheat or be some mega star to win against him.... if he loses, he loses because of the people....he has treated more than half of Americans, like shit....from day one! (Even before day one, from the ride down the golden escalator)

And then you have all of his chronic lying, and his boasting, and arrogance, and disregard for human life and love of dictators and hatred of our allies, disrespect for the office of the presidency, and the offense he's launched on regulations, norms, and the rule of law, and sole power, and all around trumpery....

We The people, by majority, do not want him sitting in the Oval office a second term....nor the incompetent and corrupt, deep swamp that he brought with him!!!

Hopefully the electoral college will represent, we the People, this time around!

With Biden winning!

Then it'll be your turn to not sleep at night and go crazy with worry that our Nation is being brought down!

You are the perfect example of those who want a man with dementia and in charge of nuke buttons because he is a Dem. You wouldn't care if he was arrested for murder/rape/torture of people an animals...as long as he is in the Dem party, he is for you. Such a shame you have no common sense.

The guy showed up to be asked questions by a largely hostile and disrespectful audience, and have the whole thing moderated by George Stephanopolous (whose last name should really be, let's be honest here, "Clinton").

Most reports, from both sides of the aisle, have the President performing well under those conditions.

But, even if his performance was lackluster, at least you could understand what he was saying. At least he was forming actual sentences.

He's far and away a superior speaker than Joe "Rain Man" Biden...

With Biden winning!

There's the rub, right now you're in great hands. You're being fed a constant supply of dishonest communist propaganda by a totally corrupt liberal state run media.
Once Biden takes office.....the same types will be running things in Washington that are destroying NYC, LA, Minneapolis, Portland, and Seattle. Then all Hell is going to break loose. If you think this year was bad, wait and see what they have in store for the next few years.

I anticipate that trump will try to get out of the debates somehow. He will probably at least claim the the debates are "rigged." I'm sure that he will be angry if he has to stay behind his lectern. It's up to his handlers to prevent him from pitching a hissy fit in front of the cameras.
Yeah......that could happen when Pigs fly.

1600379157219.png

PollWatch

@PollWatch2020

·
Sep 15

Results are in. Overwhelming support for Joe Rogan hosting a debate with
@realDonaldTrump
and
@JoeBiden
. #JoeMustShow
Quote Tweet

kQ2P2SPY_normal.jpg

PollWatch

@PollWatch2020
· Sep 14
Popular podcast host, Joe Rogan, has offered to moderate a 4-hour presidential debate between Trump and Biden. Cameras but no audience. Trump has agreed. Do you like this idea?
Show this poll

Forum List

Back