🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

There Will Probably Be No Presidential Debates

They're already calling it "The Harris Administration"...in preparation for the inevitable day when the Democrat Party announces that Biden is unable to continue as POTUS, if the Democrats are able to steal this election.

Joe Biden, even in his sorry state, gets more votes than anyone in the Democrat Party (except Bernie). That's the situation the Democrats are in. They have to ride Biden's coattails into the White House....and they're willing to do absolutely anything, and I mean anything, to win, and that includes committing acts of terrorism, and spreading a pandemic to shutdown and destroy the strongest economy on the planet.

They cannot under any circumstances allow everyone see what Joe Biden is like in person. Every event is totally staged to the max....only a few select individuals allowed to attend them,....and the time of day they are held must be controlled as well.

Why?

Because they don't want to see Joe do a face-plant on the stage....or see him piss himself because of the medication they have him on, to keep him functioning properly.
Joe probably is at the point in his condition that he won't be able to participate in a live event in the evening. This condition is called 'Sundowning'....it's where a patient with an advanced case of Dementia crashes and totally loses it as soon as the Sun sets.

I think the Democrat Party is filled with a bunch of sick f**ks who don't have a decent bone in their body.....and they're putting this poor guy through Hell just so they can get a black female into the Oval Office.
Chris Wallace will Hand deliver biden a win. I find it absolutely astonishing the Democrats have refused a republican moderator for so many years and Republicans don’t pounce on this

I anticipate that trump will try to get out of the debates somehow. He will probably at least claim the the debates are "rigged." I'm sure that he will be angry if he has to stay behind his lectern. It's up to his handlers to prevent him from pitching a hissy fit in front of the cameras.

They're already calling it "The Harris Administration"...in preparation for the inevitable day when the Democrat Party announces that Biden is unable to continue as POTUS, if the Democrats are able to steal this election.

Joe Biden, even in his sorry state, gets more votes than anyone in the Democrat Party (except Bernie). That's the situation the Democrats are in. They have to ride Biden's coattails into the White House....and they're willing to do absolutely anything, and I mean anything, to win, and that includes committing acts of terrorism, and spreading a pandemic to shutdown and destroy the strongest economy on the planet.

They cannot under any circumstances allow everyone see what Joe Biden is like in person. Every event is totally staged to the max....only a few select individuals allowed to attend them,....and the time of day they are held must be controlled as well.

Why?

Because they don't want to see Joe do a face-plant on the stage....or see him piss himself because of the medication they have him on, to keep him functioning properly.
Joe probably is at the point in his condition that he won't be able to participate in a live event in the evening. This condition is called 'Sundowning'....it's where a patient with an advanced case of Dementia crashes and totally loses it as soon as the Sun sets.

I think the Democrat Party is filled with a bunch of sick f**ks who don't have a decent bone in their body.....and they're putting this poor guy through Hell just so they can get a black female into the Oval Office.

Who is THEY?

I anticipate that trump will try to get out of the debates somehow. He will probably at least claim the the debates are "rigged." I'm sure that he will be angry if he has to stay behind his lectern. It's up to his handlers to prevent him from pitching a hissy fit in front of the cameras.

You are several varieties of nut.

If the sitting president loses his second term, which is all but a guarantee... then he has no one, than to blame, but himself.

No one needs to cheat or be some mega star to win against him.... if he loses, he loses because of the people....he has treated more than half of Americans, like shit....from day one! (Even before day one, from the ride down the golden escalator)

And then you have all of his chronic lying, and his boasting, and arrogance, and disregard for human life and love of dictators and hatred of our allies, disrespect for the office of the presidency, and the offense he's launched on regulations, norms, and the rule of law, and sole power, and all around trumpery....

We The people, by majority, do not want him sitting in the Oval office a second term....nor the incompetent and corrupt, deep swamp that he brought with him!!!

Hopefully the electoral college will represent, we the People, this time around!
All libs can do is complain about trump’s style

because his policies are spot on

I take it you saw president Trump's lack luster performance in his town hall with Stephanopoulos? ;)
Define Lackluster? You mean he did so well in an enemy interview with questions from whomever and all over that the dems and chinese trolls have nothing to whine about:?

Why?

Biden isn't capable.

If the sitting president loses his second term, which is all but a guarantee... then he has no one, than to blame, but himself.

No one needs to cheat or be some mega star to win against him.... if he loses, he loses because of the people....he has treated more than half of Americans, like shit....from day one! (Even before day one, from the ride down the golden escalator)

And then you have all of his chronic lying, and his boasting, and arrogance, and disregard for human life and love of dictators and hatred of our allies, disrespect for the office of the presidency, and the offense he's launched on regulations, norms, and the rule of law, and sole power, and all around trumpery....

We The people, by majority, do not want him sitting in the Oval office a second term....nor the incompetent and corrupt, deep swamp that he brought with him!!!

Hopefully the electoral college will represent, we the People, this time around!
The electoral college is designed to prevent what Democrats are doing from stealing elections....mainly packing what few states they do control with illegal voters and preventing less populated states from having any say in the election.
Right now....if they were to totally remove illegals from the equation....Democrats would have fewer House seats and thus less representation in Washington. CA should only have at best 40 electoral votes, but instead they have 55. NY should only have 15...but they have 29. This is why Democrats only need to win a fraction of the states Republicans have.....and this is wrong. 13-16 states should not be able to control all 50. I think we should have had a complete census before any vote because so many have already left those states because of the shutdowns and riots.
Remember when Trump hated the electoral college?? Right before he won it...

Then went back to being against it again.....now he is for it again...because he is a narcissistic babbling clown-baby.....

Trump knew what he had to do to win.
He stayed within the rules and won......so Democrats want to change the rules again....then change em again at the last minute.

That's what I've been saying all year. It isn't Biden who is beating Trump; it's Trump who is beating Trump.
So true!

Most all sitting presidents, win their second term... it's a rarity, if they don't....

And yeah, it's all on Trump, to lose it.

Why?

I didn't read your post nor the link.

I don't know who that mysterious "they" is but the American thinker has lied to you.

You and that publication scream how you are desperate for trump to not debate Biden.

The first debate is on the 29th.

I won't make any predications but if I were trump, I wouldn't want to debate Biden. The man has been debating for decades in his career.

Do debates really change anyone's mind?

I don't think they do therefore they are a waste of time

In this case they just might.
Seeing babbling biden slip into his thousand yard stare when asked a question could change some minds.
I disagree.

I just don't think there are that many undecided voters that a debate would swing the vote in any direction

Change the channel. You sound like a parrot in an echo chamber.

That's what I've been saying all year. It isn't Biden who is beating Trump; it's Trump who is beating Trump.
So true!

Most all sitting presidents, win their second term... it's a rarity, if they don't....

And yeah, it's all on Trump, to lose it.
That is not entirely true. We are far away from the constitution now. Obama was no more then a one termer. He was terrible. But it is the eye of the beholder. Even if the person screws his own over. To Repub voters, there is nothing to lose as the Progs will take over and what is left of the Republic will be dead and the Democracy will move further into a dictatorship.

BREAKING NEWS!

The Trump and Biden campaigns announced today that the first presidential debate will be broadcast on USMB. The posters mudwhistle and rightwinger will step in as surrogates for Donald Trump and Joe Biden. They will not be paid, but will do it anyway out of a sense of patriotism.

The electoral college is designed to prevent what Democrats are doing from stealing elections....mainly packing what few states they do control with illegal voters and preventing less populated states from having any say in the election.
Right now....if they were to totally remove illegals from the equation....Democrats would have fewer House seats and thus less representation in Washington. CA should only have at best 40 electoral votes, but instead they have 55. NY should only have 15...but they have 29. This is why Democrats only need to win a fraction of the states Republicans have.....and this is wrong. 13-16 states should not be able to control all 50. I think we should have had a complete census before any vote because so many have already left those states because of the shutdowns and riots.
More people in near every state, vote for democratic candidates, but actually lose seats due to the finite Republican gerrymandering of districts.....

Illegal immigrants do not vote in our elections, with very few exceptions of voter fraud by illegals, other fraud is more prevalent, like what the Republicans got caught doing in North Carolina.....

Texas has a gazillion illegal immigrants, they have too many representatives in congress, if you really don't believe in the Constitution....

One man, one vote.

The electoral college is not as our founders created it,

With states casting all EC votes to the winner of the State...winner takes all Crapola.....that winner take all, messed up our founder's plan With developing an EC.
Our founders never intended mob rule---they though most people were idiots and only intended intelligent contributors to vote or be in office. Town Drunks weren't seen as equal to anyone or anything....and yes they would feel the same about the welfare hos and illegals as well.

Last edited:

Joe Biden, even in his sorry state, gets more votes than anyone in the Democrat Party (except Bernie). That's the situation the Democrats are in. They have to ride Biden's coattails into the White House....and they're willing to do absolutely anything, and I mean anything, to win, and the includes committing acts of terrorism, and spreading a pandemic to shutdown and destroy the strongest economy on the planet.

Why?

PudWhistler, (and I call you that because most times you sound like you have a dick in your mouth), I'd be willing to bet that Biden is not only smarter than you, but also has a better command of the English language.

I wouldn't bet your girlfriend's dick on it. Plugs probably looks smart to an unemployable convict living in a halfway house, but to the productive segment of the electorate he looks like a stuttering fuck that's one panic attack away from curling up on the floor in a puddle of piss and shit. He's reading the stage directions off the teleprompter now.... "end quote", "topline"..... C'mon man! Quit embarrassing yourself.

Forum List

Back