There's a pretty blonde woman with green eyes on the TV screens and she...

Did they?

• Yes

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, but you're pathetic piece of shit, unAmerican seditious traitor whose only hope of doing something useful for this great country is to go get yourself beheaded by Al Qaeda.

Fifty? I'm not going to even pretend there's a legitimate reason for you pretending like there was anything less than hundreds of people who breached the building.

Lets assume it was a thousand people who stormed the capital.
There were still around 400 police, all with clubs, mace, guns, and tasers.
So there was never any possible chance of them "winning", taking over, or anything else.
They could all have had machine guns and likely the Secret Service would have annihilated them, due to having superior defensive positions.

Obviously they THOUGHT there were being patriots because the polls had put Trump so comfortably ahead.
They clearly only intended on getting media attention.
So then must have thought there was something wrong that could be corrected with enough attention.
They were wrong.
But so what?
Congress has to remember who they are supposed to serve.
We need Congress to be less arrogant, with things like the War on Drugs, mandatory sentences, asset forfeiture, etc.

It was a fucking riot & Trump WANTED it to get out of hand. That was the plan from the beginning.

So what if it was a "planned riot"?
That is still within the 1st amendment.
It is only "taking up arms" that is sedition or treason.
These rioters were just making political statements.

No, but you're pathetic piece of shit, unAmerican seditious traitor whose only hope of doing something useful for this great country is to go get yourself beheaded by Al Qaeda.

Fifty? I'm not going to even pretend there's a legitimate reason for you pretending like there was anything less than hundreds of people who breached the building.
Yep hundreds of real Americans broke into their capitol to protest and you pissed your pants and lost all your shit….meanwhile, tens of millions of illegal wetbacks break into your nation and you don’t say shit….How can you expect sane people to take you seriously?

Has 1,000 times the testicles than a lot of the people here. Think I'm wrong? Then put yourself on record.

Did a mob of people attempt to violently intervene in the Congressional certification of Joe Biden's electoral victory in the 2020 election?
2000 testicles? They must confuse her vagina.

Fuck the stolen election. And this is a political lynching.......The POLICE OPENED THE DANG DOORS.

So tell me did them taking those selfies make you pee on yourself?

Why yes...........it was horrible ..They were throwing piss and shit at the police.....putting graffiti on the walls....burning the building.........

Wait...........hmmm...............NEVERMIND..........That was BLM

iu

Has 1,000 times the testicles than a lot of the people here. Think I'm wrong? Then put yourself on record.

Did a mob of people attempt to violently intervene in the Congressional certification of Joe Biden's electoral victory in the 2020 election?

***Mod Comment - Please add a link so that people know who you are talking about.***
You are mistaking hate filled vengeance for testicles. As I have explained to many of you panting Trump haters, Liz Cheney is a life-long Bush loyalist. When Donald Trump ended the Bush dynasty and swatted Jebby to the curb, she saw her mission. Avenge the Bush dynasty! Avenge Jebby! And that's exactly what she's dedicated herself to instead of doing her damn job.

Thread closed, the OP never provided a link...even when asked by a moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back