There’s a Shocking Correlation Between Getting Vaxxed and Pushing for War With Russia

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Interesting. Very interesting. And scary when you think about it.

Those who have been at least triple-jabbed are far more likely to want to escalate Western conflict with Russia than those who have not received Covid injections, according to a recent survey in Canada. And before anyone jumps in and says, “but that’s in Canada,” please stipulate there’s a high degree of certainty that the jabbed vs unjabbed mentality is closely tied between Americans and Canadians.
Here’s the graphic posted by Human Events show host Jack Posobiec:
Vaxxed vs Unvaxxed Ukraine

Those who have been at least triple-jabbed are far more likely to want to escalate Western conflict with Russia than those who have not received Covid injections, according to a recent survey in Canada. And before anyone jumps in and says, “but that’s in Canada,” please stipulate there’s a high degree of certainty that the jabbed vs unjabbed mentality is closely tied between Americans and Canadians.

Many of the people that are anti vaccination also support Russia, eh? No big surprise there. A lot of the anti-vaccination people were anti-vaccination as part of a pro-Trump stance against taking the pandemic seriously. Trump supports Russia due to his admiration of Putin, and many of them support Russia and Putin because Trump does. Like I said, No Surprises There.

Many of the people that are anti vaccination also support Russia, eh? No big surprise there. A lot of the anti-vaccination people were anti-vaccination as part of a pro-Trump stance against taking the pandemic seriously. Trump supports Russia due to his admiration of Putin, and many of them support Russia and Putin because Trump does. Like I said, No Surprises There.

Absurd analysis with no basis in reality.

Trump does not "support" Russia, that is just fake news.

Absurd analysis with no basis in reality.

Trump does not "support" Russia, that is just fake news.
He sure think Putin is a genius for his handling of Ukraine. Just sayin....

Trumpers want a viruses like Putin-ism to spread. Prevent the spread= maintain the peace. But once you're infected you gotta kill the virus before it kills you. Sorry but it's largely kill or be killed at this point. It's up to Putin if he wants to de-escalate, but we don't seem to be seeing much sign of that, would be welcomed if he did

Actually the polling shows that the unvaccinated support an authoritarian dictator and his war of aggression.

Also noted that side is in the orange color.

Could it be a correlation based on being dumber than a rock? LOL

What a load.
He's rootin' for Putin.

1647878817829.jpeg

The vaccinated want war, no surprise there.

I hope the sanctions work and if there is a war it is Europe's war, not ours. I am hoping Ukraine will hold off Russia. As much as I hate Putin and Russia, this is not our war, we are not the world police and we should not be sacrificing our young men and women for this war.

Why the vaccinated are so pro war is beyond me. Terrible stance to take.

Forum List

Back