🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

There's Got To Be A Morning After - FOX Muzzles Its Money Maker....

The5thHorseman

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2022
Fox News reportedly imposes ‘soft ban’ on Donald Trump

Fox News has imposed a “soft ban” on Donald Trump appearing on the channel, his inner circle is reportedly complaining, even as the broadcaster extends a warm invitation to other Republican hopefuls in next year’s presidential election....
During Trump’s rise to the White House in 2015-16, and his ensuing years in office, he was virtually inseparable from Fox News. He regularly made impromptu calls into his favourite shows, and in the single year 2019 posted 657 tweets responding to content aired by the channel or its sister outlet Fox Business.

This speaks volumes about both parties, and the dark side of mutual exploitation.
But wither both now?
By distancing itself from the Orange Plague, FOX is repositioning itself.....but for whom?
The Orange Plague, predictably incapable of getting his media empire off the ground, has no reliable media platform with which to maintain his base.
And what of this once shared base? It is now untethered. Where does the Lunatic Fringe find a new home?

I agree with FNC. Trump is not news.
FNC should report the results of the primaries, when they happen, or when candidates declare, but not all of the Trump rallies.

As long as they give him equal time with the other declared (and viable) hopefuls I take no issue with it.

That said I bet they have had the neocon's prom queen Nikki Haley on almost every day.

As long as they give him equal time with the other declared (and viable) hopefuls I take no issue with it.

That said I bet they have had the neocon's prom queen Nikki Haley on almost every day.
Hannity and Lady Lindsey certainly can't quit each other.

They are simply trying to mitigate future damages.
Sounds prudent. It will be fun to watch all of this unfold. Trump will never lack for a platform. I suspect that by the time the primaries kick off, the news cycle's dependence on stories about all things Trump, will ensure that Fox will decide maybe it's okay to cover him after all. ;) If not, Newsmax, OAN, Red State, or Right Side news will cheerfully take on that market.

They used his popularity in 2016 to make a ton of income because they assumed he was a joke. Very few of them understood that a majority was sick of the DC two-step. This time around they will come at him with an iron fist because they understand the danger he poses to their power.

Sounds prudent. It will be fun to watch all of this unfold. Trump will never lack for a platform. I suspect that by the time the primaries kick off, the news cycle's dependence on stories about all things Trump, will ensure that Fox will decide maybe it's okay to cover him after all. ;) If not, Newsmax, OAN, Red State, or Right Side news will cheerfully take on that market.

They used his popularity in 2016 to make a ton of income because they assumed he was a joke. Very few of them understood that a majority was sick of the DC two-step. This time around they will come at him with an iron fist because they understand the danger he poses to their power.
The bad news is that Trump is damaged goods because of J6.
Agree it will be fun to see how the various lawsuits and indictments unfold (or not).
The MSM will be more than happy to focus on Trump and J6 instead of the disaster known as the Biden admin.

As it turns out, lying for him is what has become the danger to their power.

Only because of the endless train of lies and massive coverup of the incident.
The videos have been released....The truth will come out.
The truth already came out. There were millions of bogus votes. 81m votes for Biden my ass. The dems are just really good at voter fraud.

1677856073545.png

Fox News reportedly imposes ‘soft ban’ on Donald Trump

Fox News has imposed a “soft ban” on Donald Trump appearing on the channel, his inner circle is reportedly complaining, even as the broadcaster extends a warm invitation to other Republican hopefuls in next year’s presidential election....
During Trump’s rise to the White House in 2015-16, and his ensuing years in office, he was virtually inseparable from Fox News. He regularly made impromptu calls into his favourite shows, and in the single year 2019 posted 657 tweets responding to content aired by the channel or its sister outlet Fox Business.

This speaks volumes about both parties, and the dark side of mutual exploitation.
But wither both now?
By distancing itself from the Orange Plague, FOX is repositioning itself.....but for whom?
The Orange Plague, predictably incapable of getting his media empire off the ground, has no reliable media platform with which to maintain his base.
And what of this once shared base? It is now untethered. Where does the Lunatic Fringe find a new home?

Fuck “the base”…….What will all the deranged TDS’ers do…..Trump owns the minds of you leftists, you prove it daily….where will you and Mac1958 go for your dose of Trump?

Where does the Lunatic Fringe find a new home?
This “lunatic fringe”…..do you speak of those who believe a man can be a woman by proclamation? Those who insist on teaching children faggotry and about chicks with dicks? Those who hate America? Those who hate American sovereignty and champion an open border?

Forum List

Back