🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

There's Got To Be A Morning After - FOX Muzzles Its Money Maker....

This time around they will come at him with an iron fist because they understand the danger he poses to their power.
As it turns out, lying for him is what has become the danger to their power.
--------------------------------------------------
The best analogy I've seen to date on the Fox/Trump symbiosis is.....

Fox chose to ride the tiger.
And it ate 'em.

--------------------------------------------------
The best analogy I've seen to date on the Fox/Trump symbiosis is.....

Fox chose to ride the tiger.
And it ate 'em.
As we've seen from the beginning, anyone who is craven enough to voluntarily enter the orange orbit deserves whatever they get.

Look at the list so far. He is a cancer. He soils whatever he touches.

Fuck off, hater.

I've had a lot of criticisms of Trump based upon policy...Al you intellectually arrested fucking children can come up with are fake scandals and banal bleating about his appearance and abrasiveness.

To repeat: You're as puny an alleged "human" as you ever were, J.
Get the fok out of here with your bullshitty narrative.

Grifty couldn't possibly formulate policy...he's not only stupid, he's indolent.

Now answer the question.

NFW that many new voters happened legally in 2020.
The US population only grows about 1% a year.
So where did all those new voters come from?

As another poster has responded ...there was a 15% increase in participation. After all, in many nationwide elections over many years.... a lot of registered voters don't even vote at all. So there was that big pool of lurking voters who finally had a motivation.
In 2020 the phenomena that occurred to motivate them....... was Don Trump.

I mean by that, after our 4yr social experiment in MAGA-behavior by Don Trump, the electorate was greatly energized.
And THAT propelled greater participation. More people voted because of that 'energy'.
The people who disdained Don Trump specifically voted in order to end the experiment.
More of them than in previous elections.

If some other Republican had run against Joe Biden......the numbers would have changed. Likely dramatically. As has been referenced often on this gossipboard: The vote for Joe Biden wasn't really for Joe Biden.

It was against Don Trump

Thankfully, Grifty will be working his way through the justice systems of numerous jurisdictions for some time to come.

He's a gift who will keep on giving.

A man doesn't spray on his face.
View attachment 762117
23104EA0-3B9E-480A-B82B-8F86F0726FD6.jpeg

Forum List

Back