"There's NO investigation"...There's no need for a special counsel..??

Just a few days ago, right wingers on here SWORE that there was NO investigation of Trump-Russian collusion....That there was NO need fora special counsel to be appointed......

........and, today we have the orange charlatan tweeting that there's a witch hunt going on against him.....

Well, reality is turning out to be a bitter "bitch", don't you think so, right wing, Trump ass kissers??? LOL

HANG THE BASTARD! HANG THE BASTARD!..........oh btw....was he actually guilty of anything ?

This is how the left wants things.....same as in Venezuela....they're just too damned ignorant to know what they're doing.
Venezuelans should be purging all those leftist Chavistas if they ever hope to have a country again.. Know your neighbors...the time is coming.
Why did the Trump staff make 18 undisclosed trips to Russia before the election? Keep telling yourself theres nothing " there."
Tonight none of the news shows including Fox could get any republicans in Congress to come on their shows.
Trump is toxic.
Tomorrow's News headline at Politico: " Top Republicans Are Starting to Whisper, President Pence."
Keep whistling in the graveyard.

Just a few days ago, right wingers on here SWORE that there was NO investigation of Trump-Russian collusion....That there was NO need fora special counsel to be appointed......

........and, today we have the orange charlatan tweeting that there's a witch hunt going on against him.....

Well, reality is turning out to be a bitter "bitch", don't you think so, right wing, Trump ass kissers??? LOL
DAGZ6szVYAAR6Se.jpg:large

Here you go, Vandalshandle, I've gone to the trouble of putting together this succinct list of the Clinton Crimes and what kinds of people they really are. Read it if you dare. Trump might not be a great orator, he might be rough around the edges, he might put his foot in his mouth, he might have even screwed a few people in some of his business deals, but he is basically a decent guy and really, a PIKER compared to the Bitch that nearly became your next President. If you still think she would have been not 10X worse for the nation than Trump, then you obviously have one too many screws loose up in the ol' grey matter and I don't know else to say!

Why Trump's Not So Bad

What? You overlooked Hillary being on the grassy knoll on Nov.22nd, 1963?

I see, I'll bet you still believe Oswald shot him from up, behind and to the right of the car don't you?

My god, man! Everybody knows that Elvis shot JFK! That's the reason he had to fake his own death and move to Minnesota to pump gas!

Run forest.....run.

Of course it could have been Colonel Mustard in the Hall with a revolver....

Deflection. Run boy run.

Trump is not as dumb as you think... He just does not care if he get caught because he believe money will buy him out of everything.

Right. All he needs to do to learn how to buy his way out of criminal prosecution is to look to the democrats and Clintons for their expert advice.
Ding ding ding .. another CLINTON reference to obscure and deflect from the deep shit Tramp is in.

DAGZ6szVYAAR6Se.jpg:large

The people who are closest to Tramp.. the ones in the WH are the ones leaking this information to the press so the American people can get the truth. When you attack Donald Trump, you're doing the people's business.
Those leakers are heroes!

/--- Beware when you get what you wished for. The investigation can go anywhere including Obozo and Hildabeast.

Let it go there. By all means. Clinton has stood up to 17 investigations and you've still got nothing. No evidence, no witnesses, no charges.

Obama can take the scrutiny as well. Both are essentially honest politicians. Or at least no lying conmen like Trump.
/---- Both honest politicians? BWHAHAHAHAHAHA Top 10 Hillary Clinton scandals exposed by WikiLeaks
Ding ding ding... another butt hurt deplorable whocant stand the trouble Tramp has got himself into so he retreats to a place where it's safe and warm: Hillary Clinton.

a legend in you're own mind flake

The people who are closest to Tramp.. the ones in the WH are the ones leaking this information to the press so the American people can get the truth. When you attack Donald Trump, you're doing the people's business.
Those leakers are heroes!

...and one may observe that the morons that kiss Trump's behind are NOT denying the "leaks" because notes exist of all these exchanges with the Russians.

What? You overlooked Hillary being on the grassy knoll on Nov.22nd, 1963?

I see, I'll bet you still believe Oswald shot him from up, behind and to the right of the car don't you?

My god, man! Everybody knows that Elvis shot JFK! That's the reason he had to fake his own death and move to Minnesota to pump gas!

Run forest.....run.

Of course it could have been Colonel Mustard in the Hall with a revolver....

Deflection. Run boy run.

Doc, what you call my "deflection" is simply my failure to take conspiracy nuts seriously, especially those that claim to have the inside story on why the mafia, LBJ, the CIA, the FBI, Castro, the Teamsters and the Soviet Union killed JFK. I gave up reading all that ludicrous stuff back in the early 1970's. The crashed spaceship in Roswell is much more entertaining.

Forum List

Back