Zone1 There's no rational, reasoned argument for a ban on AR15s (2)

Are you implying the AR-15 is no different than any other semi-automatic rifle, pistol or shotgun?
I’ll say it and give you an example. At the time of the Assault Weapon Ban, I owned a Colt AR-15 Sporter 2. During the ban I had a friend who legally bought a Ruger Mini-14. Both shot the same cartridge, both operated the same way, both had the same rate of fire and I even had a thirty round magazine that was interchangeable between the two rifles. The only difference between the two rifles was that his Ruger had a wooden buttstock and forearm and my AR-15 had a plastic buttstock and forearm. In other words, mine was an evil military style assault rifle and his wasn’t.

What is the primary concern with anti-gunners and their "justification" for removing them from society?

Death ..

I call bullshit .. Why aren't those same group of people as passionate about more pressing issues that cause many more deaths - especially when you remove suicides from the equation? Like COVID 19 or Alcohol?

No. Its a direct, literal statement.
There is zero practical or effective difference between the AR15 and any other semi-automatic cnterfire rifle.
That was not the claim....

"It is no different from any other semi-auotmatic rifle, pistol or shotgun...........that you think it is shows how very little you know about actual firearms."

That was not the claim....
"It is no different from any other semi-auotmatic rifle, pistol or shotgun...........that you think it is shows how very little you know about actual firearms."
Ah.... pedantry masquerading as sophistry.

AR-15s are modified version of a battlefield rifle and civilians should not be able to own them.
Total ban and confiscation is warranted. All flavors including AR-10.
Turn them in now. It is time. We are not talking muskets and lead balls anymore.
YOU DO NOT NEED AN ASSAULT RIFLE

Assault rifles in civilian's hands need to stop right now. The party is over. Turn in your Assault Rifles.
AK's included. No more senseless killings. Simply take the weapons away. Rules and licenses will not work.
The only way to end gun deaths 100% is to eliminate the guns.

AR-15s are modified version of a battlefield rifle and civilians should not be able to own them.
"The Court has held that “the Second Amendment extends, prima facie, to all instruments that constitute bearable arms, even those that were not in existence at the time of the founding,”
Your opinion does not matter.
Total ban and confiscation is warranted. All flavors including AR-10.
Stack up. Try it.
Turn them in now. It is time. We are not talking muskets and lead balls anymore.
"The Court has held that “the Second Amendment extends, prima facie, to all instruments that constitute bearable arms, even those that were not in existence at the time of the founding,”
YOU DO NOT NEED AN ASSAULT RIFLE
The exercise of 2nd amendment rights are not subject to a demonstration of need.

Assault rifles in civilian's hands need to stop right now. The party is over. Turn in your Assault Rifles.
AK's included. No more senseless killings. Simply take the weapons away. Rules and licenses will not work.
The only way to end gun deaths 100% is to eliminate the guns.
Stack up and try it.

Your opinion does not matter.

Stack up. Try it.

The exercise of 2nd amendment rights are not subject to a demonstration of need.
One stroke of the pen and Joe Biden crosses all of that out (yes, just like that ^^). It will be in court for years to come. I am all for it. Once again, no civilian needs a battlefield weapon like the AR-15. An AR-15 was designed as a killing machine. No business in a civilians hands.

One stroke of the pen and Joe Biden crosses all of that out (yes, just like that ^^). It will be in court for years to come. I am all for it.
Because you hate the constitution.
Once again, no civilian needs a battlefield weapon like the AR-15. An AR-15 was designed as a killing machine. No business in a civilians hands.
Lie to us some more.

Forum List

Back