Zone1 There's no rational, reasoned argument for a ban on AR15s (2)

Thank you for making it clear there's no need for me to waste any more time on you.
so, you are not in a militia....

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

so, you are not in a militia....

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
You are confused Moon Bat.

The Heller decision put that puppy to bed. The right to keep and bear arms is an individual right and not dependent upon being a member of any organization.

Dick Heller was denied his right to keep a firearm in his own home and the filthy Democrat lawyers used the Militia clause as an argument for DC prevail. However, the Supremes determined that the right to keep and bear arms is an individual right. It was reaffirmed in the McDonald and Bruen decisions.

What else you got Moon Bat?

Assault rifles in civilian's hands need to stop right now. The party is over. Turn in your Assault Rifles.
AK's included. No more senseless killings. Simply take the weapons away. Rules and licenses will not work.
The only way to end gun deaths 100% is to eliminate the guns.

Considering the AR-15 is not an "Assault Rifle," we get to keep those....right?

None.........they all fire one bullet for each pull of the trigger.
one is not easier to reload than the other?
one was designed for the battlefield
one was designed to shoot a bullet that causes massive cavitation and internal injury
one was designed to shoot a bullet that breaks apart internally
one was designed for a sole purpose as a killing machine

An AR-15 is an assault style rifle.
Come on man, you don't get to keep it.
Turn them in. You contribute to the gun violence problem.
Do the right thing. Turn them in. You DO NOT NEED AN AR-15.
I served in the Military as have most of my family and the entire time the AR-15 has been on the market none of us were issued one. Your wanting to ban a firearm because of it's appearance not how it functions. The AR-15 is functionally no different than a semi-auto .227 hunting rifle.

I would argue that any weapon is designed for assault. What makes the AR 15 any different that it becomes an "assault" rifle and no other firearm is designed for assault. You can kill (assault) a deer with a single shot 12 ga. shotgun--is that not an assault weapon? You don't know shit--like the moron lawmakers who keep dreaming this crap up. In CA they tried to claim that a Colt Sporter was an assault weapon because it had a thumb hole in the stock. LOL, too bad the supreme court didn't agree with them, eh?

I served in the Military as have most of my family and the entire time the AR-15 has been on the market none of us were issued one. Your wanting to ban a firearm because of it's appearance not how it functions. The AR-15 is functionally no different than a semi-auto .227 hunting rifle.
AR is designed for one purpose only. Killing. Weapon of war

You don't need a murdercycle either, eh moron? There is no need to have a motorcycle that is capable of going over double the posted speed limit
Turn it in. You contribute to the motorcycle fatality problem.
Do the right thing. Turn it in. You DO NOT NEED A STOLEN HUYABUSA.

This extreme-velocity .223 round, within a short distance, would start to "tumble," causing internal organs to explode. And to add to the terror, this gun emits a shrill, ear-splitting bark, loud enough out in the open. But in an enclosed space, such as a classroom, this noise announces the worst of all possible outcomes, as experienced by 20 little children and six adults at Sandy Hook Elementary, and now, 19 children and two teachers at Uvalde's local elementary school.

So let that sink in.

These are not the single-shot muzzleloaders used by the Founding Fathers when the Second Amendment was written. While most "long guns" today are designed to bring home the bacon, as it were, the AR-15, like the M-16 I trained with, was singularly designed to kill people. Full stop. Period.

Do the right thing, turn these killing machines over to local authorities.

You don't need a murdercycle either, eh moron? There is no need to have a motorcycle that is capable of going over double the posted speed limit
Turn it in. You contribute to the motorcycle fatality problem.
Do the right thing. Turn it in. You DO NOT NEED A STOLEN HUYABUSA.
My Hayabusa is a race only motorcycle. It is turbocharged (boosted). My Busa is never operated on the streets.
You turn in your car. Do it.

This extreme-velocity .223 round, within a short distance, would start to "tumble," causing internal organs to explode. And to add to the terror, this gun emits a shrill, ear-splitting bark, loud enough out in the open. But in an enclosed space, such as a classroom, this noise announces the worst of all possible outcomes, as experienced by 20 little children and six adults at Sandy Hook Elementary, and now, 19 children and two teachers at Uvalde's local elementary school.

So let that sink in.

These are not the single-shot muzzleloaders used by the Founding Fathers when the Second Amendment was written. While most "long guns" today are designed to bring home the bacon, as it were, the AR-15, like the M-16 I trained with, was singularly designed to kill people. Full stop. Period.

Do the right thing, turn these killing machines over to local authorities.
Most motorcycles today are made for the legal enjoyment of most citizens. Huyabusas are made to violate speed laws putting other motorists in danger. 5500 motorcyclists died in 2022 in the US. Let that sink in. I think it is time that we ban murdercycles.

Last edited:
Most motorcycles today are made for the legal enjoyment of most citizens. Huyabusas are made to violate speed laws putting other motorists in danger. 5500 motorcyclists died in 2022 in the US. I think it is time that we ban murdercycles.
My Hayabusa is a race only motorcycle. My Busa is never operated on the street.
next....

5500 deaths on motorcycles :)

In 2020, the most recent year for which complete data is available, 45,222 people died from gun-related injuries in the U.S.

Forum List

Back