there's only one reason Trump is trying SOOO hard to cover-up this up, Comey only the latest victim

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
Trump has fired Flynn out of necessity, Yates, of course Comey, and that US Attorney in NY, and set-up Nunes' Midnight Ride, plus this heat forced Chaffetz out of the House as of now. Manafort is apparently in hiding, Stone must be Aruba getting stoned, and Carter Page is hopefully on this way to Bellevue

chaos, much like we saw just before Nixon boarded Chopper One bound for oblivion

but the Senate just issued official subpoenas for Flynn and his docs.......this desperate gambit ain't looking good pilgrims

The problem you have at this point is that this has been almost a year long investigation, involving every intelligence agency in America. James Clapper himself stated to MSNBC already that neither the NSA, FBI or CIA have any information whatsoever suggesting collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Ultimately, unless there are going to be charges or open allegations, this is nothing more than a long witch hunt in an attempt to prevent Trump from proceeding with his campaign promises. This along with much of his administration not even being confirmed yet. On top of people avoiding his inauguration. I could go on.

Obama demanded all of his intelligence agencies have a report on his desk within 30 days before his presidency was over. He wanted all details in regards to interference by foreign governments and sources. Why is Obama able to get answers within 30 days, but Trump, his team, his supporters and the nation of America has to be dragged through this for almost a year?

If something was done, I will be the first to salute the intelligence agencies who provide the evidence and I will suggest that those involved are held accountable. Otherwise, put an end to this, or provide the proof. This prolonged investigation violates basic premises of law. Trump is right to be perturbed, and unfortunately, it's not helping America unite and get things done on the trade front and taxation.

For the record, I was a Rand Paul and Rubio supporter in the primary (though, I admit, when Trump started backing up his talk with stats about 70,000 closed factories and $500B trade deficit with China and 11 million illegals in America, I started to listen to him). I certainly think Americans and the rest of the world should be supporting the president of the United States, the election was had and the people spoke. That is, if we still cherish global peace and Western values of liberty.

Last edited:
burns-excellent.gif

The problem you have at this point is that this has been almost a year long investigation, involving every intelligence agency in America. James Clapper himself stated to MSNBC already that neither the NSA, FBI or CIA have any information whatsoever suggesting collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Ultimately, unless there are going to be charges or open allegations, this is nothing more than a long witch hunt in an attempt to prevent Trump from proceeding with his campaign promises. This along with much of his administration not even being confirmed yet. On top of people avoiding his inauguration. I could go on.

Obama demanded all of his intelligence agencies have a report on his desk within 30 days before his presidency was over. He wanted all details in regards to interference by foreign governments and sources. Why is Obama able to get answers within 30 days, but Trump, his team, his supporters and the nation of America has to be dragged through this for almost a year?

If something was done, I will be the first to salute the intelligence agencies who provide the evidence and I will suggest that those involved are held accountable. Otherwise, put an end to this, or provide the proof. This prolonged investigation violates basic premises of law. Trump is right to be perturbed, and unfortunately, it's not helping America unite and get things done on the trade front and taxation.

For the record, I was a Rand Paul and Rubio supporter in the primary. I certainly think Americans and the rest of the world should be supporting the president of the United States, the election was had and the people spoke. That is, if we still cherish global peace and Western values of liberty.

Trump made it clear he didn't trust any of the security agencies. They disagreed with Alex Jones, so he called them fake.

Zero evidence and the nitwit conspiracy folks keep on rolling.....:lol: Oh well....when you've lost the White House....the Senate....The House....the Supreme Court...and 2/3rds of the State Houses in the U.S. this is all you've got.

Sad little Dimocraps. Sad. :(

Trump has fired Flynn out of necessity, Yates, of course Comey, and that US Attorney in NY, and set-up Nunes' Midnight Ride, plus this heat forced Chaffetz out of the House as of now. Manafort is apparently in hiding, Stone must be Aruba getting stoned, and Carter Page is hopefully on this way to Bellevue

chaos, much like we saw just before Nixon boarded Chopper One bound for oblivion

but the Senate just issued official subpoenas for Flynn and his docs.......this desperate gambit ain't looking good pilgrims

The ultimate regressive logic, we know Trump is guilty, what did he do? A conclusion in search of nonexistent evidence. LMAO

Last edited:

The ultimate regressive logic, we know Trump is guilty, what did he do? A conclusion in search of nonexistent evidence. LMAO

that faux news has rendered you the village idiot

Ok dipshit, here's a hypothetical scenario. Let's say a Trump associate spoke to a Russian representative. The Russian told him we have some really bad shit on the hildabitch and the representative said wow, it would sure help us if you released it on Tuesday and they did exactly that.

Tell me, what specific law would have been broken? Don't give me an opinion, quote the law.

Ok dipshit, here's a hypothetical scenario. Let's say a Trump associate spoke to a Russian representative. The Russian told him we have some really bad shit on the hildabitch and the representative said wow, it would sure help us if you released it on Tuesday and they did exactly that.

Tell me, what specific law would have been broken? Don't give me an opinion, quote the law.

no prob, the Logan Act

no prob, the Logan Act

Wrong answer he wasn't talking about anything concerning the government or governmental actions. Care to try again?

Forum List

Back