🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

There's something you don't see everyday Chauncey, What's that Edgar...

Ya gotta be careful when you're down in Florida. When I was stationed in Cecil Field (Jacksonville FL), we would hear reports about gators roaming on the golf course at least once every two weeks.

And.......................with some of the monsters that have been shown on the news (they caught a 16 ft. gator walking on a golf course), I'd keep my head on a swivel when walking down there.

BTW...............if a gator starts to chase you, run in a zig zag pattern. They are remarkably fast for short distances (they can hit 25 mph), but they can't turn very well.

Ya gotta be careful when you're down in Florida. When I was stationed in Cecil Field (Jacksonville FL), we would hear reports about gators roaming on the golf course at least once every two weeks.

And.......................with some of the monsters that have been shown on the news (they caught a 16 ft. gator walking on a golf course), I'd keep my head on a swivel when walking down there.

BTW...............if a gator starts to chase you, run in a zig zag pattern. They are remarkably fast for short distances (they can hit 25 mph), but they can't turn very well.
Then shouldn't you run in circles?

Then shouldn't you run in circles?

Dunno...............it's what the Navy told us to do if we were chased, and it is also the same kind of advice that they tell you at the Alligator Farm in Myrtle Beach.

Forum List

Back