Theresa May rebukes Donald Trump

What the people of London and all across these host nations including the US need to do is reach out to the Muslim community instead of alienating them.....its the insiders who will be your voices when idiots like this get together....keep alienating these people and this is the type of shit you gonna keep getting.

What the people of London and all across these host nations including the US need to do is reach out to the Muslim community instead of alienating them.....its the insiders who will be your voices when idiots like this get together....keep alienating these people and this is the type of shit you gonna keep getting.
Haven't we been doing that?

Cons will love this. :rolleyes:

Theresa May rebukes Donald Trump over tube bombing tweets

Theresa May has rebuked Donald Trump for suggesting the people responsible for the explosion on a London tube train were known to the Metropolitan police.

Even conservative leaders, Merkel, May etc, think Trump is a fool.
Let us know when they're smart enough to see/stop what's happening in their country.

I wouldn't want our president taking any advice from them.

Theresa May has rebuked Donald Trump for suggesting the people responsible for the explosion on a London tube train were known to the Metropolitan police.

this one seems relevant:

View attachment 149341

Well, some people think that a President with lots of staff members should be able to release statements without typos in them. It speaks of something much higher, of organization. Of clarity. Of knowing how to run things effectively.

How the US is run is much more important than one bomb. Seeing as this bombing is as a result of the invasion of Iraq. Far more people have died because of the invasion of Iraq than the bombing yesterday. For example. Or even during all the bombings and killings by radical Muslims in Europe.

So for you to suggest otherwise is ridiculous.

No. He said it was terrorists. And not long after, ISIS claimed responsibilty. I guess she doesn't like him calling it first..which everyone else already thought anyway. Let more in, Theresa! Refugees welcome, right? Now go STFU and deal with the mess you allowed to happen.

this one seems relevant:

View attachment 149341

Well, some people think that a President with lots of staff members should be able to release statements without typos in them. It speaks of something much higher, of organization. Of clarity. Of knowing how to run things effectively.

How the US is run is much more important than one bomb. Seeing as this bombing is as a result of the invasion of Iraq. Far more people have died because of the invasion of Iraq than the bombing yesterday. For example. Or even during all the bombings and killings by radical Muslims in Europe.

Once again a leftist completely misses the point. It's about priorities.

this one seems relevant:

View attachment 149341

Once again a leftist completely misses the point. It's about priorities.

Well, if it's about priorities, then I think I explained it in full.

You don't have to agree with me, but that doesn't mean I don't think how the US govt is run isn't more important than one bombing.

I mean, when a bomb goes off in Iraq, or when hundreds of people are killed in the DRC, or when Muslims are getting ethnically cleansed in Myanmar, or many of the other things go on in the world, you don't pay attention to them, people don't talk about them here.

At least 50 dead and 80 injured in bombing and shooting attack in Iraq | Metro News

"
At least 50 dead and 80 injured in bombing and shooting attack in Iraq"

Happened yesterday.

I searched "Iraq bomb" and your name and got "No results found."

Rohingya Muslims fleeing Myanmar watch homes burn

"
Rohingya Muslims fleeing Myanmar watch homes burn"

And when I typed in "rohingya" and your name I got "No results found."

It's a matter of priorities, sure, but perhaps my priorities are different from your priorities. But if you try and claim that I don't care about people, well, I can throw that back at you because a lot of people have died in the last week or so and you don't know about most of them, and you don't care about most of them.

So what are your priorities here? It's not human life, clearly. So what?

I happen to think that the US govt's way of being run is far more deadly than a single attack.

Well, if it's about priorities, then I think I explained it in full.

You don't have to agree with me, but that doesn't mean I don't think how the US govt is run isn't more important than one bombing.

I mean, when a bomb goes off in Iraq, or when hundreds of people are killed in the DRC, or when Muslims are getting ethnically cleansed in Myanmar, or many of the other things go on in the world, you don't pay attention to them, people don't talk about them here.

At least 50 dead and 80 injured in bombing and shooting attack in Iraq | Metro News

"
At least 50 dead and 80 injured in bombing and shooting attack in Iraq"

Happened yesterday.

I searched "Iraq bomb" and your name and got "No results found."

Rohingya Muslims fleeing Myanmar watch homes burn

"
Rohingya Muslims fleeing Myanmar watch homes burn"

And when I typed in "rohingya" and your name I got "No results found."

It's a matter of priorities, sure, but perhaps my priorities are different from your priorities. But if you try and claim that I don't care about people, well, I can throw that back at you because a lot of people have died in the last week or so and you don't know about most of them, and you don't care about most of them.

So what are your priorities here? It's not human life, clearly. So what?

I happen to think that the US govt's way of being run is far more deadly than a single attack.

Behold the triggering power of right wing memes in all of its glory. Virtue signalling on USMB is very low on my priorities list. You got me there.

No. He said it was terrorists. And not long after, ISIS claimed responsibilty. I guess she doesn't like him calling it first..which everyone else already thought anyway. Let more in, Theresa! Refugees welcome, right? Now go STFU and deal with the mess you allowed to happen.
Trump said the UK police knew who the terrorist were beforehand, implicating the police.

Last edited:

Trump said the UK police knew who the terrorist were beforehand, implicating the police.

It's been very common that these terrorists were known to be dangerous people, but, barring actual violence, we are too pc to deport someone just because they hate us with a burning passion.

Forum List

Back