These Christian Swingers Like Sharing Bible Verses, Sex Partners

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
A Bible-thumping couple in Florida is changing the way people think about their faith — with a hookup website for devout Christian swingers!

Cristy Parave and her husband, Dean, are the unashamed bodybuilding Jesus lovers bringing couples together and introducing them to their wild lifestyle of swapping sex partners and Bible verses, Barcroft Media reports.

When the fitness gurus got sick of finding swingers online who couldn’t meet their standards, they decided to set up their own swinging network — FitnessSwingers.com. They have been touring the US ever since, meeting couples who want to join in and indulge in their holy promiscuity.

The couple first met at a bodybuilding competition, and simply don’t care what people say about their swinging. They firmly believe that despite their unfaithful marriages, the big guy upstairs doesn’t have a care in the world that they’re defiling their sacred vows.

These Christian swingers like sharing Bible verses sex partners New York Post

----------------------------------

Well, just another group of delusional morons who think that if it feels good, then it must be righteous bullshit.

Not the frist time Christians, Jews, or Muslims perverted their faith to allow some sexual indulgence.

Reform Judaism does it as a matter of official doctrine not only condoning homosexuality, but doing gay marriages too. Had quite a row with the local Reform rabbi about it.

Yes, I'm bisexual, and Jewish, just not hypocritical - it's a sin, but one I'd atone for if I actually believed in God. Not casually dismiss since then it's like if we toss out one thing, why not every commandment? :)

Reform Judaism does it as a matter of official doctrine not only condoning homosexuality, but doing gay marriages too. Had quite a row with the local Reform rabbi about it.

Yes, I'm bisexual, and Jewish, just not hypocritical - it's a sin, but one I'd atone for if I actually believed in God. Not casually dismiss since then it's like if we toss out one thing, why not every commandment? :)
tumblr_inline_mv7f11ot1S1qdrwna.gif

Its not being "unfaithful" when both people are honestly aware of all of each other's polygamous activities within the relationship.

Or what about when the actual relationship is between more than one person?

Can your mind even comprehend a small coven where all the humans are sexually and spiritually attracted to each other, and embrace each other as lovers. Real love, but lust as well. Where every human is loyal to each other, the coven, and the coven alone. No bfs or gfs or husbands or wives, but a similar relationship between every human of that coven.

It does happen, you know ;-)

What powerful rituals, and what mindblowing sex can be experienced. What loyalty can be found. What powerful spiritual experiences can be explored.

Last edited:
A Bible-thumping couple in Florida is changing the way people think about their faith — with a hookup website for devout Christian swingers!

Cristy Parave and her husband, Dean, are the unashamed bodybuilding Jesus lovers bringing couples together and introducing them to their wild lifestyle of swapping sex partners and Bible verses, Barcroft Media reports.

When the fitness gurus got sick of finding swingers online who couldn’t meet their standards, they decided to set up their own swinging network — FitnessSwingers.com. They have been touring the US ever since, meeting couples who want to join in and indulge in their holy promiscuity.

The couple first met at a bodybuilding competition, and simply don’t care what people say about their swinging. They firmly believe that despite their unfaithful marriages, the big guy upstairs doesn’t have a care in the world that they’re defiling their sacred vows.

These Christian swingers like sharing Bible verses sex partners New York Post

----------------------------------

Well, just another group of delusional morons who think that if it feels good, then it must be righteous bullshit.

So?

Its not being "unfaithful" when both people are honestly aware of all of each other's polygamous activities within the relationship.

Or what about when the actual relationship is between more than one person?

Can your mind even comprehend a small coven where all the humans are sexually and spiritually attracted to each other, and embrace each other as lovers. Real love, but lust as well. Where every human is loyal to each other, the coven, and the coven alone. No bfs or gfs or husbands or wives, but a similar relationship between every human of that coven.

It does happen, you know ;-)

What powerful rituals, and what mindblowing sex can be experienced. What loyalty can be found. What powerful spiritual experiences can be explored.

Can I get your number :eusa_angel:

They are consenting adults and can do what they please. However, I don't think they should call themselves Christians - real Christians don't screw around.

The question is, are they effective? Are they converting people to their faith?

Abraham, who fathered children by three different women, could perhaps be regarded as the first swinger in the Bible.

David is another.

Solomon yet another.

The difference, of course, between them and the clowns who are the subjects of this thread is that swinging in the days before Christ in the Bible was done not for pleasure, but for the explicitly-stated purposes of producing children.

Forum List

Back