Zone1 These forums are very odd

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is up with people on these political boards?

A. They Make a claim someone or a group is something bad
B. I ask how/why they claim that
C. They get agitated, change subjects, and/or throw insults.

Over and over and over..

Do people debate here? There’s a lot of bitter, unhappy, disrespectful folk in these threads.. maybe this is a collection pool of sorts for those types? Who knows
Welcome to Wiggle_Piggy. Hope you enjoy the boards. If you want polite debates, read a newspaper. USMB is going through a stage due to nothing being done about administrative denials following years of bragging about lying they naughty asses off. People who listen to the leftist narratives that deny free speech to righties will hopefully never visit this nation again. At least, that's my prayer.

It's hard to find news that doesn't take sides, so best of good wishes if you can't find peace here. :eusa_boohoo: Really though, only good wishes to ya.

Biden delivered the infrastructure program that Trump promised.
What a gewfbawl thing to say. Trump didn't promise to screw Maga Republicans. And Biden forgets the English language when he blindly and mono-mindedly heads for the back door fast after his serial lying speeches. :laughing0301:

I am a Russian troll earning my bread and butter here. Please respect my hard work and reward my agitation with thanks smileys. Also rate me, my retirement depends on a good rating.

Comrade, you didn't try hard enough to make the Yankee pigs look bad enough. Put your hands up and get in the van.

Over and over and over..

Do people debate here? There’s a lot of bitter, unhappy, disrespectful folk in these threads.. maybe this is a collection pool of sorts for those types? Who knows

I like to debate topics which is why I'm here. I've always been that way since I've been a teenager.

But yeah, I'm here for a while, get fed up with the garbage, then have to take a long break. Because of what you said. I also have a list of folks on ignore, which helps.

Just be more honest and accept that we are a Chat site, mainly for the elderly .With the majority of members being American , educational and information standards
not high . Riddled with people who use the MSM as their only news source , which inevitably means that accuracy and relevance are often very difficult to see . So , if you accept those limitations, you should not be surprised by the results you obtain -- in general and imho . BTW those paid bots and trolls are imaginary with the obvious exception of WinkleTitty who is just obsessional and almost certainly out of mental balance . Others are just generally not well educated amateurs .Angry twerps in my shorthand . And if others perceive me similarly , for example, that is OK with me . I just do not care .It is Virtual Reality .

Tell us what nation you're from so we can deride everyone from your country. Better yet, we'll go to an online forum labelled "XYZ message board" and run your nation down. You like?

Over and over and over..

welcome to the world of online debating :D

it's not always pretty, but it can keep you entertained :)
overdoing it is clearly not recommended :D

There are a number of competing groups here: Russians, undercover Canadian police, Dem/Gop reps, special interest motivations etc. They are all trying convince the masses here of some ideology or narrative. Honest debate could undermine their one sided messsge.
i've found that they can be guided into honest debate quickly enough when needed.

i've found that they can be guided into honest debate quickly enough when needed.
Not when they have an agenda. There are more od such people than we realze. Take Donald H for instance who I sometimes.take off of ignore. He is more blatant than others, many are here for an agenda which is less than altruistic but they will promote themselves as honest brokers of information.

Not when they have an agenda. There are more od such people than we realze. Take Donald H for instance who I sometimes.take off of ignore. He is more blatant than others, many are here for an agenda which is less than altruistic but they will promote themselves as honest brokers of information.
i like to think they are just defending their world-view points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back