These people are morons Tom Homan some hard facts for google employees who signed ANTI ICE petitions

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
‘These People Are Morons’ — Tom Homan Has Some Hard Facts For Google Employees Who Signed Anti-ICE Petition

Former ICE Director Tom Homan and National Border Patrol Council President Brandon Judd reacted to Google employees signing a petition against their employer potentially working with U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP).

You are such gawd dam idiots that hopefully there is NO ICE around you when you pathetic fks realize how ppl from their worlds see your life (human life) being as valuable as that baby you want to abort monthly b.c. spreading your legs is a top priority over human life. Well they see you walking adult fks kids too as the same useless clump of cells. Maybe that will sink in.
Maybe when you realize YOUR LIFE your KIDS life is useless you can wake up.

Last edited:
You are such gawd dam idiots that hopefully there is NO ICE around you when you pathetic fks realize how ppl from their worlds see your life (human life) being as valuable as that baby you want to abort monthly b.c. spreading your legs is a top priority over human life. Well the see you walking adult fks kids to as the same useless clump of cells. Maybe that will sink in.

It's possible that if I were to understand what you are trying to write, I might agree with you.

But if you write like an illiterate retard, who is too damn stupid/lazy even to spell out common, basic English words, then I'm not going to waste my effort trying to decipher it. That sort of nonsense doesn't inspire me to think you were expressing anything that is worth the effort of trying to figure out what you were trying to write.

upload_2019-8-18_7-17-17.png

90% of the Racism in America Comes from the Democratic Party and the Left

Nothing says “I am a Dick” like working for ICE

and your the first kinda .....t who calls them for help right after telling them to their faces what ***** they are too.

ICE HELPS KEEP HEAD CUTTERS RAPIST OFF OUR GAWD DAM STREET YOU MOTHER FKN IDIOTS UR MORONSN!!

Nothing says “I am a Dick” like working for ICE
Nothing says "I never grew up" like hating the people who protect Americans from illegals who rape, rob, drive drunk, and murder. Oh. And MS13.

Lefties have gone insane.

It'll be funny to see what the googly idiots say when their jobs are out sourced and they are replaced with low wage laborers. Think they'll still be anti ICE then?

They are the same type of Liberals that supported killing our troops in Iraq. They are despicable anti-American creatures.

6789848_7e8675334b.jpg

Liberals show their hate of USA

Forum List

Back