"They are fake" but now they're great.

The racists, like Tipsy, are simply unworthy of America. They despise its values that made and makes America great. White nationalism/supremacism merely misprivileges what America is all about. The numbers were good under Obama, and anyone who says they were not, in comparison to the Bush inheritance in the year of 2009, simply is someone to be sneered at.

Lol the Obama economy did not recover to the point of pre-recession until his last year in office.
Have you got anything to support this bold assertion?

Cause you better think hard before dancing blithely into THAT particular hurt locker.......

Yes, GDP growth rate and the real unemployment rate between 2008 and 2016 you fucking idiot.
You support an Uninformed, yet Bold, Assertion with an Uninformed, yet Bold, Assertion?

You some kind of rhetorical ninja?

Drop it, and walk away.....you're a moron....facts aren't your jam.

Kill your self you n!gger dick taking faggot:

GDP growth (annual %) | Data

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data
As I said, you're a fucking moron...

I KNOW the data...you have NO IDEA what you're talking about...

Tell everyone how much econ you have ever studied.....

Lol the Obama economy did not recover to the point of pre-recession until his last year in office.

Cause you better think hard before dancing blithely into THAT particular hurt locker.......

Yes, GDP growth rate and the real unemployment rate between 2008 and 2016 you fucking idiot.
You support an Uninformed, yet Bold, Assertion with an Uninformed, yet Bold, Assertion?

How elitist. In postfactual trumpistan, everyone's opinion is worth the same, unless you are an expert with an opinion not confirming the feelings of the trumpemotards. then your opinion is worthless.

How elitist. In postfactual trumpistan, everyone's opinion is worth the same, unless you are an expert with an opinion not confirming the feelings of the trumpemotards. then your opinion is worthless.
Makes me wanna cry....

Seriously, I've pulled stumps smarter than this gomer...

Trump's budget director claims Obama was 'manipulating' jobs data

During the campaign, Fuckwad Trump had a freaking fit with every job report, every unemployment number.

The bloated dupe got all red faced & roared how the numbers were all fake.

All of the sudden, the numbers are gospel.

How the fuck do you Trumpettes stand looking at that baffoon. Are you really that stupid?

I knew Obammie' numbers were fake because the use of food stamps did not fall in unison, they rose. I will be watching Trump too.
You're a fucking moron.... What does one have to do with the other?
That's a really stupid question!

During the campaign, Fuckwad Trump had a freaking fit with every job report, every unemployment number.

The bloated dupe got all red faced & roared how the numbers were all fake.

All of the sudden, the numbers are gospel.

How the fuck do you Trumpettes stand looking at that baffoon. Are you really that stupid?

I knew Obammie' numbers were fake because the use of food stamps did not fall in unison, they rose. I will be watching Trump too.
You're a fucking moron.... What does one have to do with the other?
That's a really stupid question!
Sure....

Explain why you believe it is a "stupid question"....

I urge you to get the fuck out of here before I make you cry like the Sniveling Little Bitch you are....

Same lies, different day. The cussing and the nazi calling, typical libs here folks. Everyday non stop.

The data I literally just provided that we didnt get back to pre-recessi

The data I literally just provided shows that we didnt get back to pre recession GDP growth or unemployment reduction until President Hussein Chimpas last year in pffice

Makes me wanna cry....

I literally just posted the data that proves conclusively that job growth and gdp growth did not rebound to pre recession numbers until obamas final year in office you stupid faggot.

The data I literally just provided shows that we didnt get back to pre recession GDP growth or unemployment reduction until President Hussein Chimpas last year in pffice

Makes me wanna cry....

I literally just posted the data that proves conclusively that job growth and gdp growth did not rebound to pre recession numbers until obamas final year in office you stupid faggot.
should make you realize the impact of the recession. scream at bush, not obama.

Makes me wanna cry....

You're a fucking idiot....

What you are referring to is Change in GDP QUARTER OVER QUARTER.... When Obama took office, the economy was CONTRACTING.....

Here is a chart comparing employment growth following the two most recent recessions...

emp_recovery.gif

Is the red line ABOVE or BELOW the green line?

Makes me wanna cry....

What you are referring to is Change in GDP QUARTER OVER QUARTER.... When Obama took office, the economy was CONTRACTING.....

Here is a chart comparing employment growth following the two most recent recessions...

emp_recovery.gif

That is not the U6 employment figure nor does it show in anyway that unemployment levels made it back down to 2008 levels before 2016, you have been provided the annual U6 real unemployment rates you simple fuck.

Last edited:
The numbers have a better chance of being truthful without a black democrat in the white hut.

Yes that is it, just couldn't stand a black President. You racism speaks loud and clear. One who is smarter than the white ? fake Christian GOP, much more intelligent that the one who is in office now, but apparently 70 year old men who grabs pussies and does not pay taxes is more to your liking.

I didn't like his white half either
Of course you didn't, Gassy.....but we've long since established that you're an imbecile.....

Mhm...and you're child like...middle schoolish.

The U3 numbers look good...the problem is the U6, which tells more, that and what is called the
Solman Scale U7 reveals a true unemployment and under employment of around 11.5 percent. The good news is arond 100,000 jobs were added by small businesses. That's encouraging.

Chew on that....imbecile and get past you'll ever school me on economic matters. Aint happening
I love it. When you ignorant Trumpettes don't like the unemployment rate, you drag out the U6. My God. Get informed & quit being such an ass.Now you drag out the U7. I bet now that the Trump is in charge, you'll be parading around the U3.

Trump has zero credibility about much of anything because of his really stupid statements. All employment numbers are bogus. Obama wiretapped him. He knows more about ISIS than the Generals. his campaign had no contact with the Russians, etc etc etc.

The man is a lying fuck. I hope McCain makes him retract his wiretap statement.

The numbers have a better chance of being truthful without a black democrat in the white hut.

Yes that is it, just couldn't stand a black President. You racism speaks loud and clear. One who is smarter than the white ? fake Christian GOP, much more intelligent that the one who is in office now, but apparently 70 year old men who grabs pussies and does not pay taxes is more to your liking.

I didn't like his white half either
Of course you didn't, Gassy.....but we've long since established that you're an imbecile.....

Mhm...and you're child like...middle schoolish.

The U3 numbers look good...the problem is the U6, which tells more, that and what is called the
Solman Scale U7 reveals a true unemployment and under employment of around 11.5 percent. The good news is arond 100,000 jobs were added by small businesses. That's encouraging.

Chew on that....imbecile and get past you'll ever school me on economic matters. Aint happening
I love it. When you ignorant Trumpettes don't like the unemployment rate, you drag out the U6. My God. Get informed & quit being such an ass.Now you drag out the U7. I bet now that the Trump is in charge, you'll be parading around the U3.
And I've been telling these idiots not to hurt themselves playing with the rates....

And as Trump's OMB flunky confirmed, you need to look at NOMINAL jobs data.

Makes me wanna cry....

emp_recovery.gif

That is not the U6 employment figure nor does it show in anyway that unemployment levels made it back down to 2008 levels before 2016, you have been provided the annual U6 real unemployment rates you simple fuck.
The HEADLINE number is U3, pillock....

But since you insist...

Post the chart for U6 back to 2001....

Forum List

Back