🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

They finally did it.. mandate gone

People are going to die. What a monster you republicans are.

You want to roll around in your shit while the rest of society goes straight to hell. You just sold America down the fucking river and you're too effin stupid to realize right now but you will.

You want to roll around in your shit while the rest of society goes straight to hell. You just sold America down the fucking river and you're too effin stupid to realize right now but you will.

How so ? How many people did Obama care save?

Give me links please and thank you.. I

I am going to save a lot of money ... Bahamas here I come..:)

aa66a896e682cf426e12891432ce8ded.gif

Link something that shows it's a good thing, first, ms. Op.

I am no longer going to be so nice to the rich. They're pigs and need to be reminded of history! They rob from the workers and kill the poor. Fuck em.

167640-004-90B75054.jpg

scaletowidth

Well.when your trans factory starts making 5 billion a year hire me at @ 600 grand a year to sweep floors I would gladly do it... untill then.. shove it..

It's a good thing because now your going to realize how your local state and government rips you.off

If you don't know who my aviator is.

Your.one an idiot

Two an idiot

And three why are you even doing on a political message board?

Exactly what do you take for your mental illness? Drug name and size please.

People are going to die. What a monster you republicans are. You want to roll around in your shit while the rest of society goes straight to hell. You just sold America down the fucking river and you're too effin stupid to realize right now but you will.
I am no longer going to be so nice to the rich. They're pigs and need to be reminded of history! They rob from the workers and kill the poor. Fuck em.
Isn't it hilarious how the leftist fanatics go completely insane like this, screaming and slavering incoherently when they lose a major debate? :itsok:

The funniest part, at least in this collection, is where little sciencerocks implies that he ever WAS "nice to the rich". :laugh:

If you don't know who my aviator is.

Your.one an idiot

Two an idiot

And three why are you even doing on a political message board?
I know who your avatar is. What a tragedy without justice for her.

Forum List

Back