They have people now going out to people's homes here in Philadelphia trying to recruit them to get vaccinated

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
If anyone approaches me about getting a vaccine they will be picking their teeth up off the ground. I dont play that harrassment shit and if the shit is not 100% effective then why the fuck are they being so aggressive?

If anyone approaches me about getting a vaccine they will be picking their teeth up off the ground. I dont play that harrassment shit and if the shit is not 100% effective then why the fuck are they being so aggressive?

Good. The more people they can get vaccinated, the more will be protected from trumphumpers, and then mostly trumphumpers will be the ones dying.

A twofer.

They're trying to get you microchipped. Don't fall for it!!!

CT is giving away free alcohol... NYC gave away weed on 4/20... & WV is giving $100 to those who get a vaccine. stadiums are opening vaccination sections for ball games & i'm sure more perks are comin'...

for not for you i guess.... too bad, so sad.

Good. The more people they can get vaccinated, the more will be protected from trumphumpers, and then mostly trumphumpers will be the ones dying.

A twofer.

When they approach me I will say......................."you better get out of my face and leave me alone because the teeth you save will be your own"

A twofer.

Do you know what the actual death rate is for people getting the virus? Most are not even symptomatic. Many people have actually caught the virus and carry antibodies naturally. Secondly, I live here in Cali and I have liberal friends who in no way would EVER vote for Trump... some of them dont want the vaccine for them or their kids. There are people on both political sides who are passing it up right now for various reasons.
Your making it into a partisan issue is quite stupid... for one thing Trump was instrumental in getting the vaccines produced.

Forum List

Back