They keep saying "get things done"

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
They keep saying Republicans can't "get things done", this is code words for Republicans need to pass Democrat bullsht.
The founders of the nation created the government so most laws would fail.
For major laws to pass, the idea was , they should have a large public majority and a large political majority, or else, NOPE! law fails, government keeps their hands off.
it is un-American to want a government that "gets things done"
Perfectly fine with me if the government shuts down and everyone goes home.

I think what makes Obama so mad is that he can't use his bitch Harry Reid to do his dirty work anymore. The 300 pieces of legislation will now be voted on and sent to Obama's desk. For once, he will have to actually do something he can't put off on somebody else. This will be interesting.

They keep saying Republicans can't "get things done", this is code words for Republicans need to pass Democrat bullsht.
The founders of the nation created the government so most laws would fail.
For major laws to pass, the idea was , they should have a large public majority and a large political majority, or else, NOPE! law fails, government keeps their hands off.
it is un-American to want a government that "gets things done"
Perfectly fine with me if the government shuts down and everyone goes home.

"Perfectly fine with me if the government shuts down and everyone goes home." ~ And your perspective will be exposed to many people that don't follow politics. They will wake up from Football and wonder why IDIOTS took over the Country. :banana:

I would also like to applaud your thread on owning your perspective that "Not getting things done fixes problems".......SO BRAINY! lol. Going to be fun to watch.

I think what makes Obama so mad is that he can't use his bitch Harry Reid to do his dirty work anymore. The 300 pieces of legislation will now be voted on and sent to Obama's desk. For once, he will have to actually do something he can't put off on somebody else. This will be interesting.

^See. Another uninformed mind that think everything is on the President. Never taken an hour out of his day to see the donations provided to Obama vs. HIS selection.

^See. Another uninformed mind that think everything is on the President. Never taken an hour out of his day to see the donations provided to Obama vs. HIS selection.
Obama is the obstructionist. Well, Obama and his bitch, Harry Reid.

Anti, what the fuck are you talking about? He's putting it on Harry Reid, not the president. Saying that Harry Reid didn't allow those 300 bills to go to the floor of the Senate for a vote at all. With the Republicans in charge, Obama will have to sign or veto, and the white house staffers can't go to press conferences and act like those bills don't exist, and like congress is "doing nothing". The days where nothing includes every thing Harry Reid doesn't approve of are over. Before you go calling people uninformed, make sure you understand what they're saying.

Also, what do donations have to do with any of this? Is English your first language?

Yep. Obama obstructed funding to coal plants and funded wind energy. Obama obstructed funding to Wal-mart and gave it to the Wal-Mart workers. lol.

Can't wait for more pollution and poverty! Freedom!

Yep. Obama obstructed funding to coal plants and funded wind energy. Obama obstructed funding to Wal-mart and gave it to the Wal-Mart workers. lol.

Obama and Harry obstructed 300 bills passed by the House. Nice try at diversion, hack.

Anti, what the fuck are you talking about? He's putting it on Harry Reid, not the president. Saying that Harry Reid didn't allow those 300 bills to go to the floor of the Senate for a vote at all. With the Republicans in charge, Obama will have to sign or veto, and the white house staffers can't go to press conferences and act like those bills don't exist, and like congress is "doing nothing". The days where nothing includes every thing Harry Reid doesn't approve of are over. Before you go calling people uninformed, make sure you understand what they're saying.

Also, what do donations have to do with any of this? Is English your first language?

"Also, what do donations have to do with any of this?" <-----------2014 and the people still don't know. I'm actually sad.

Let me try to explain politics to you in VERY basic terms.

Politicians take money from Corporations to win. Corporations ask the politician to take their side. Corporations can also ask for other thing such as tax breaks which they are getting and the people ARE NOT. THIS IS BASIC POLITICS. LEARN IT.

Obama and Harry obstructed 300 bills passed by the House. Nice try at diversion, hack.

How many of those bills were about Obamacare that was already passed small brain?

I don't believe in Obamacare because, "What would happen if Ted Cruz or another dictator shuts down the Government again. No healthcare. "

But for ignorant followers like you to think that it was more than one topic blows my mind.

How many of those bills were about Obamacare that was already passed small brain?
What difference does it make? Why did Barack and Harry not let them come to a vote? You think you can pick and choose which bills can be voted on and which bills can't? Oh wait, you're an Obama sycophant. Of course you do.

What difference does it make? Why did Barack and Harry not let them come to a vote? You think you can pick and choose which bills can be voted on and which bills can't? Oh wait, you're an Obama sycophant. Of course you do.

I'll let you celebrate your personal win by calling me an "Obama Sycopant". My point was proven and won this debate. You solidified my own debate.

I'll let you celebrate your personal win by calling me an "Obama Sycopant". My point was proven and won this debate. You solidified my own debate.
Dream on, fucker, you proved nothing.

"Also, what do donations have to do with any of this?" <-----------2014 and the people still don't know. I'm actually sad.

Let me try to explain politics to you in VERY basic terms.

Politicians take money from Corporations to win. Corporations ask the politician to take their side. Corporations can also ask for other thing such as tax breaks which they are getting and the people ARE NOT. THIS IS BASIC POLITICS. LEARN IT.

LMFAO! It's not that I don't understand the role donations play in politics, I just didn't understand exactly what you were getting at because your post was vaguely worded and your statement about donations came out of nowhere in relation to the OP. Dude said now that Harry Reid isn't sitting on legislation for him, Obama will have to do his own veto'ing, and your reply was that he obviously didn't take time out to see who donates to who. At no point did you directly address what you were replying to and, believe it or not, that makes your vaguely worded statement hard to work out.

Now that you mention it, though, who -is- S.J.'s selection, who donates to him, and who donates to Obama that makes the POTUS so much better than the alternative? Do -you- even know who Obama's financial supporters are?

Forum List

Back