They lied - FAR fewer attended the anti-2nd March than claimed - Proof

The claims by the Communists that "nearly 1 million people" attended this weekends Washington DC anti-2nd march have been debunked.

An imaging company which specializes in satellite crowd size estimations has put the actual number at around 200,000. Still a good crowd, but smaller than the women's march and FAR FAR less than claimed.

I'm actually feeling better to hear this exposed. As always, the Left lies.

March for Our Lives DC Crowd Smaller than Organizers' Estimates, Imaging Company Says

"The firm said the number's margin of error is 15 percent." :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Who the fuck would pay a company with a margin of error of 15%? There is no way this is a real company.

WOW.

Considering they PAID about 180,000 to be there.....and the rest were mostly students just looking for a fun time field trip, attendance was shockingly low!!!

I feel deeply for the loved ones of those who lost their. I wish this had never happened.
But if anyone thinks the solution is disarming America....because less than 1 dozen mentally ill leftist have used a gun to kill some people over the last 100 years........they'd best think again.

The solution is CONSERVATIVE PRINCIPLES PERIOD.

100 years ago before the Liberal / Communist movement took hold, CHILDREN carried guns to school.
Yet in over 100 years there was never a "school shooting"

WHY is that? Because they were brought up with CONSERVATIVE PRINCIPLES.

Good day.

The claims by the Communists that "nearly 1 million people" attended this weekends Washington DC anti-2nd march have been debunked.

An imaging company which specializes in satellite crowd size estimations has put the actual number at around 200,000. Still a good crowd, but smaller than the women's march and FAR FAR less than claimed.

I'm actually feeling better to hear this exposed. As always, the Left lies.

March for Our Lives DC Crowd Smaller than Organizers' Estimates, Imaging Company Says
To put the crowd size at the March For Our Lives into context, Trump’s inauguration crowd size was reported to be 250,000… If a million people are at the march (which is the current estimate), it is four times larger than Trump’s inauguration.

29511996_10156173994529054_8346284137582891331_n1742095203.jpg

"The firm said the number's margin of error is 15 percent." :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Who the fuck would pay a company with a margin of error of 15%? There is no way this is a real company.

Contact NASA immediately........
They could use a MASTER OF DEFLECTION like you in their ASS-teroid strike prevention program

How do you know who did the counting at each event. Pull you head out of Trump's ass and prove I am wrong.

uh,
I make it a rule not to waste my valuable time with imbeciles.

I'll give you permission to do your own research and educate yourself. Now run along.

How do you know who did the counting at each event. Pull you head out of Trump's ass and prove I am wrong.

uh,
I make it a rule not to waste my valuable time with imbeciles.

I'll give you permission to do your own research and educate yourself. Now run along.

In other words you will not pull your head out of Trump's ass long enough to back up what you said. Well, at least you are consistent with the rest of the Trump zealots on here

Contact NASA immediately........
They could use a MASTER OF DEFLECTION like you in their ASS-teroid strike prevention program

:lame2:[/QUOTE]

Lame?

When the floor's been wiped with your attempt at deflection...that's the best you can do?

lmao

In other words you will not pull your head out of Trump's ass long enough to back up what you said. Well, at least you are consistent with the rest of the Trump zealots on here

ok....
Now THAT was actually LAME

And I'll point out that most of my posts have held Trump in contempt.
So not only are you lame...but you also are ill-informed.

But keep swinging little fella

You surrender.
Yes, that was easy.

Come back if you have anything.......(I won't hold my breath)

The thread stands firm and unchallenged.

YUGE lies by the Left.
FAR fewer care for their flavor of gun confiscation than they claimed. FAR FAR less

WOW.

Considering they PAID about 180,000 to be there.....and the rest were mostly students just looking for a fun time field trip, attendance was shockingly low!!!

I feel deeply for the loved ones of those who lost their. I wish this had never happened.
But if anyone thinks the solution is disarming America....because less than 1 dozen mentally ill leftist have used a gun to kill some people over the last 100 years........they'd best think again.

The solution is CONSERVATIVE PRINCIPLES PERIOD.

100 years ago before the Liberal / Communist movement took hold, CHILDREN carried guns to school.
Yet in over 100 years there was never a "school shooting"

WHY is that? Because they were brought up with CONSERVATIVE PRINCIPLES.

Good day.
Not everyone from Parkland wants to strip away the Bill of Rights

Parkland Survivor: Don't Use My Sister to Push Gun Control

lol.
Not sure what you mean....but please......and I'm a bit flattered by your attention...but PLEASE stop fantasizing about my ass.

Do you have ANYTHING else meaningful to add to the topic?

Last edited:
Not everyone from Parkland wants to strip away the Bill of Rights

Parkland Survivor: Don't Use My Sister to Push Gun Control

I know, I ride by that HS all the time. I'm maybe 6 minutes away.

btw...NBC has been making false claims about the number of people in attendance since the moment the shooting ended. They apparently have been planning to pounce on this "propaganda opportunity" for a LONG time. When they say 1000 kids are protesting in Parkland, the true number is maybe 100

Soros and the Communist bloc are making plans now for the next incident. And yes, as long as we have Progressive/Liberal policy makers, we're gonna continue having these social tragedies.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back