They refuse to blacklist terrorist groups

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Russia´s bid to blacklist Jaish al-Islam and Ahrar ash-Sham as terrorist groups was rejected by the UN Security Council´s 15-member Islamic State and al Qaeda sanctions committee .
Both terrorist groups make up the half of the "opposition´s" manpower. They are shelling civilians, they hold civilians in cages and massacre civilians.

Western U.N. bloc rejects Russian bid to blacklist Islamist groups in Syria | Al-Masdar News
U.S., Britain, France block Russia bid to blacklist Syria rebels

gee-----the same countries might also reject Russia's bid to term CAPITALISM
a mental defect. For those who do not know-----"CAPITALIST" is psychiatric
illness in the Russian DIAGNOSTIC AND STATISTICAL MANUAL (DSM)

Russia´s bid to blacklist Jaish al-Islam and Ahrar ash-Sham as terrorist groups was rejected by the UN Security Council´s 15-member Islamic State and al Qaeda sanctions committee .
Both terrorist groups make up the half of the "opposition´s" manpower. They are shelling civilians, they hold civilians in cages and massacre civilians.

Western U.N. bloc rejects Russian bid to blacklist Islamist groups in Syria | Al-Masdar News

No secret but irosie doesn´t know that...

Syrian rebels using caged civilian captives as 'human shields'

did they? and what have Papa and Baby ASSAD done over the past
45 years-------shaken hands, kissed babies and handed out candy?

Yes. What about your Zionist regime?

why are you deflecting? I have never met an Israeli---whether, jew, muslim or Christian who was brutalized by Israeli police or military. I have never met a person who FLED Israel because of BRUTALITY BY THE ZIONIST REGIME.
I was born in 1948. I have met Syrians who FLED SYRIA------Christians and jews.------starting in my teen years (1960s)

why are you deflecting? I have never met an Israeli---whether, jew, muslim or Christian who was brutalized by Israeli police or military. I have never met a person who FLED Israel because of BRUTALITY BY THE ZIONIST REGIME.
Its because they don´t survive, I guess.

I wonder if the UKRAINE knows that it is "THE WEST" got something a bit less biased as to what and who is the WICKED WEST?

I was born in 1948. I have met Syrians who FLED SYRIA------Christians and jews.------starting in my teen years (1960s)

750,000 Christians and Muslims fled the Israeli regime you moron.

really? you cock sucking whore----in fact a lot more jews fled YOUR STINK. ----back then---of course over the centuries your stink murdered in the hundreds of millions. PS---there are Syrian Christians in Israel ---they fled the stink of the SYRIAN REGIME since 1948------How is that Baathist dog uber alles thing going for you?

your got stats on how many Christians fled the Baathist shit holes---EGYPT AND IRAQ AND SYRIA? since 1948 When I was a kid-----I thought Egypt and Syria were Christian countries-----there were so many Egyptian and Syrian Christians in my area of the USA----speaking Arabic and-------some of the Syrians sold SYRIAN BREAD (pita) (I was born in 1948) ----oh----lots of Lebanese Christians too-----I thought Lebanon was a Christian country too-----but I do not remember having an impression of IRAQ

Forum List

Back