They Say

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
That one good term deserves another. Well Hillary came out and describes some where between 25% and 50% of Americans as "deplorable's". Now we know that is not true and that term was uttered by a desperate sickly lying ambulance chaser.

Well after giving it some thought and having had to study much of the liberal droppings here inside the confines of USMB I think I may have found the counter term.

HOBO-SEXUALS

Now its pretty easy to spot the Hobosexual, the demand for free condoms and birth control pills, morning after pills and abortion. Free college, transportation, shelter and food plus retirement when the hit 30.

So this race is breaking down to two groups.
Deplorables
People who expect you to work hard for what you want.

Hobosexuals
People who expect you to work hard for what they want.

Fury

No, she described half of Trump's supporters as deplorables, that's roughly 10% of the population.
You hobosexuals are never any good a math, no wonder the economy is screwed up.

Yeah, about 65 million people are likely to vote for a general republican candidate. Half of that would be about 33 million. There are about 320 million people in this country.

So she dissed about 10% of the country.

That one good term deserves another. Well Hillary came out and describes some where between 25% and 50% of Americans as "deplorable's". Now we know that is not true and that term was uttered by a desperate sickly lying ambulance chaser.

Well after giving it some thought and having had to study much of the liberal droppings here inside the confines of USMB I think I may have found the counter term.

HOBO-SEXUALS

Now its pretty easy to spot the Hobosexual, the demand for free condoms and birth control pills, morning after pills and abortion. Free college, transportation, shelter and food plus retirement when the hit 30.

So this race is breaking down to two groups.
Deplorables
People who expect you to work hard for what you want.

Hobosexuals
People who expect you to work hard for what they want.

Fury

When Trump starts paying taxes again (if he ever paid any to start with), please refile your lame assed argument.

God you nazis are such crybabies do you know how much shit trump has called democrats and liberals over the years? Is the world "deplorable" not politcally correct correct you fuckin dumbass? and the fact the that you think 50% of americans support just how fucking stupid you are. Half americans dont vote, half of republicans dont support trump. his supporters are made up of less of 5% of americans and all she said was half of you are deplorable, put me on stage I'll say hell of alot worse than that.

stupid nazi

Forum List

Back