🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

They Sure Gave It To Trump At The SAG Awards, Eh?

I am not passing judgment on the SAGs until Black Lives Matter give a thumbs up/down.

Yep. There were more losers and hysterical crybabies per square yard in that auditorium than any other place on earth.

What else could they do?

Yep. There were more losers and hysterical crybabies per square yard in that auditorium than any other place on earth.

What else could they do?

Saw the tape of Winona. She appeared to be switching personalities every few seconds.

What else could they do?
One thing they couldn't do, was tell the truth about Trump, what he signed, and what it does.

Their arguments would have fallen completely apart if they did that.

Meh... I never watch any of that... Emmy's, Oscars, etc. Who cares.

Agreed. I hardly watch any television shows or movies anymore; haven't for many years. They are nothing but a bunch of left-wing kooks that live in their own little world.

The only shows I like are the Property Brothers and Cops. I like C.O.P.S. because it's a show about a bunch of Republicans beating the hell out of and locking up Democrats. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Forum List

Back