They talk about how Trump incites violence, what about this Dems?

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
This woman sounds unhinged, and she may very well incite violence not only towards AIPAC, but against Jews in general!

"Bush said in a fiery speech after her loss that leaving Congress will only “takes some strings off.”

“Because now, there are some strings that I have attached. And as much as I love my job, all they did was radicalize me, and now they should be afraid,” she said.

“They’re about to see this other Cori, this other side,” she continued. “There is nothing that happens in my life that happens in vain. So, this happened because it was meant to happen. And let me say, it’s because of the work that I need to do.”

“And let me say this: AIPAC, I’m coming to tear your kingdom down!” she added to cheers.

Cori Bush calls out AIPAC after defeat: ‘I’m coming to tear your kingdom down’​

Rep. Cori Bush (D-Mo.) vowed revenge on a top pro-Israel PAC after she lost the primary in her reelection campaign Tuesday. The group boosted her opponent in a tightly contested race, knocking off a second member of the progressive “squad” this cycle.

The American Israel Public Affairs Committee’s (AIPAC) super PAC, United Democracy Project, was a top funder of Bush’s opponent, St. Louis County District Attorney Wesley Bell. Bush was harshly criticized for her outspoken criticism of Israel’s war in Gaza.

She opposes Netanyahu and AIPAC spent millions to get her out. There was no violence inducing language in that speech. You scrubs and your fase equivalences.

She opposes Netanyahu and AIPAC spent millions to get her out. There was no violence inducing language in that speech. You scrubs and your fase equivalences.

“And let me say this: AIPAC, I’m coming to tear your kingdom down!” she added to cheers

This woman sounds unhinged, and she may very well incite violence not only towards AIPAC, but against Jews in general!

"Bush said in a fiery speech after her loss that leaving Congress will only “takes some strings off.”

“Because now, there are some strings that I have attached. And as much as I love my job, all they did was radicalize me, and now they should be afraid,” she said.

“They’re about to see this other Cori, this other side,” she continued. “There is nothing that happens in my life that happens in vain. So, this happened because it was meant to happen. And let me say, it’s because of the work that I need to do.”

oh, so violent. have you listened to trump lately? or or your treasonous congresscritters?

cori bush, no longer anyone, dies not have a personal militia or the internet nut cases waiting with hammers.

trump does have a great sense of humor does it. he really enjoys what his goon did to mr pelosi.

but forget all of that. if we were violent trump would have hung from his own noose on jan 6. and you know it.

“And let me say this: AIPAC, I’m coming to tear your kingdom down!” she added to cheers.

She's not president, is she?

In his first interview since dropping out of the 2024 presidential race, President Joe Biden said that he was “not confident at all” that there will be a peaceful transfer of power if Donald Trump loses.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Look how much money AIPAC spends every year to buy influence over our Congress and senators.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back