‘They were all shot’: "russia" accused of war crimes as Bucha reveals horror of invasion

Shell Pootler and Moscow´s imperial leadership be prosecuted by The Hague Tribunal ?

• YES

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
He's working hard to deny war crimes by Putin's army...are you too?
when did he deny them?

when did i?

I’ve been outspoken against Putin since before the dems reset relations…i told you all that was a mistake

Media will not ask any questions so how hard would it be to get away with a false flag? Not hard at all it seems.

Zelensky is going to send all Ukrainians to their grave because that’s what he wants. He could be wise and just surrender to a far superior military. But no, he is taking a page out of the Imperial Japanese, and saying they would rather die to the last man, woman, and child.

My guess is Zelensky is a Satanic cult member, which is why the radical left love him so much. We know he is gay and a cross dresser, so it’s not a stretch. He probably jerks off every night to all the images of these white Christian people getting killed in this war he is prolonging.
So, you are a surrender monkey.

"My guess is Zelensky is a Satanic cult member".................:heehee: He's Jewish.

"We know he is gay and a cross dresser"..................:heehee: He was a comedian and actor. He's married with children.

Now we know for sure who "theHawk" is pulling for..............and it's not the United States or freedom.

Now we know for sure who "theHawk" is pulling for..............and it's not the United States or freedom.
As usual, you are full of shit. Because I don’t support Zelensky the dictator, that somehow makes me...anti-American? :cuckoo:

Zelensky certainly doesn’t stand for freedom or democracy. His government was installed via a violent insurrection. He claims to own the lands of Crimea, Donetsk, and Luhansk, which all voted to not be a part of the new government. Apparently you and Zelensky need a refresher course on building democratic governments. You don’t just get to include people who never consented to your government in the first place.

As usual, you are full of shit. Because I don’t support Zelensky the dictator, that somehow makes me...anti-American? :cuckoo:

Zelensky certainly doesn’t stand for freedom or democracy. His government was installed via a violent insurrection. He claims to own the lands of Crimea, Donetsk, and Luhansk, which all voted to not be a part of the new government. Apparently you and Zelensky need a refresher course on building democratic governments. You don’t just get to include people who never consented to your government in the first place.
Rootin' for Putin the War Criminal.

Ex-president...and an avowed sexual assaulter. I'm sure you'd trust him alone with any young female you care about, eh?
An “avowed sexual assaulter”? Got any proof? Of course not. Over six years of you idiots making that claim, yet not one credible bit of evidence.

Meanwhile Joe “Fingers” Biden got caught lying about Tara Reade, claiming she never worked for him at the Senate offices. Yet she produced evidence to back it up, then he quickly changed his story, “oh yea now I remember her, but I didn’t rape her”. She filed a sexual assault report, he buried it.

Do we even have to bring up ole BJ Clinton?

How’d Stormy’s lawsuit go? That one was a slam dunk I was told.

So, you are a surrender monkey.

"My guess is Zelensky is a Satanic cult member".................:heehee: He's Jewish.

"We know he is gay and a cross dresser"..................:heehee: He was a comedian and actor. He's married with children.

The US is not in a war, stupid.

Forum List

Back