‘They were all shot’: "russia" accused of war crimes as Bucha reveals horror of invasion

Shell Pootler and Moscow´s imperial leadership be prosecuted by The Hague Tribunal ?

• YES

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
The guy is obviously laying in mud, we have no clue as to the disposition of the dog.

We also have no idea at all what the cause of death was in this case. Not everybody bleeds in fact you stop bleeding as soon as your heart stops and your blood pressure reaches 0/0.

What we are privileged to see now in Ukraine has long been reported (but without the extensive photos and videos) as happened in Syria and Chechnya. And those reports fingered Russian brutality......destroyed cities, executed civilians, bombed schools, hospitals, theatres.

And now it has become an illustrated war...in real time. And today's Ukraine's pictures also finger Russia.

And though such widespread depictions of war's mayhem was predicted (there was a treatment about that on this very chatroom)......but prediction is one thing, actually seeing it another.
In fact, the whole world is now seeing it.
Thank you world wide web.

And that publiction on the world wide web is changing things. Bad Vlad cannot hide what his troops have done the way he did in Chechnya and Aleppo. Plus most of the victims are now blue eyed white folks who look like they live in Cleveland. And that adds a measure of condemnation that dead Syrians and dead Chechnyans didn't.

From what I read in various news sources...newspapers, TV, the web.....it appears to me that Russia has slapped a sticky tarbaby. The more they struggle with this thing the more stuck they seem to be getting.

How do you say Viet Nam in Russian?

Russia says the dead bodies are dead because they were made dead by Ukranians.

OK, I guess.
What's old......is new again.
Back at the Katyn forest?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

'denounced by Stalin as a “monstrous invention by the German-fascist scoundrels”

Russia says the dead bodies are dead because they were made dead by Ukranians.

OK, I guess.
What's old......is new again.
Back at the Katyn forest?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

'denounced by Stalin as a “monstrous invention by the German-fascist scoundrels”

Yes, the Ukraine has been murdering ethnic Russians since 1992.
They murdered 14k so far.

Yes, the Ukraine has been murdering ethnic Russians since 1992.

My bad, poster Rigby.
I earnestly though that the article made it clear it was Russians who massacred those Polish officers in the Katyn Forest......and then tried desperately to blame it on the bad Nazis.

My bad.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

ps......check this Russian out:

Yea, sure you are. You seem to be getting off on it.

You warmongers wanted war with Russia, well you got it. When are you going to man up and join the fight? Or is your big plan to stay behind your computer jacking off to images of slaughtered people?

No one wanted war except Russia, and Putin got more than his fair share of it.

Quote me on Putin, I do support Trump. You are making a fool of yourself, so you know.

You support Trump and Trump supports Putin and his invasion. Not much difference tbh

You realize not a thing has been verified, don't you?

News crews here and other parts of the world have already confirmed with their cameras. After the russians were done slaughtering everyone and left that's when they came in.

News crews here and other parts of the world have already confirmed with their cameras. After the russians were done slaughtering everyone and left that's when they came in.
Cool, show us the videos of all these “war crimes” as they happened. Should be easy since they had internet and power at that time. The Russians pulled out on March 30th. March 31st Mayor of Bucha announces town is liberated, no mention of any deaths. Not one peep of any mass killings for three days.

The Ukrainian Regime needs fake war crimes in order to get the US in the war, and of course Biden is all for it, as well as you leftwing retards.

Imagine if you will, a country run by Elites who want to eradicate 1/3 of the human race and enslave the survivors.

That's Ukraine

Forum List

Back