‘They were all shot’: "russia" accused of war crimes as Bucha reveals horror of invasion

Shell Pootler and Moscow´s imperial leadership be prosecuted by The Hague Tribunal ?

• YES

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
You'll do anything to support Putin and his war crimes. I can't say you'd sell your soul because that was gone in 2016.
Nope. I’m just not buying any of the Ukrainian bullshit propaganda since most all of it has been debunked so far. Zelensky is a liar and a con artist. He doesn’t represent democracy in the least. Putin might not be much better, but I haven’t seen any actual evidence to support that either.

Would you leave a dead body lying in the road for weeks?

If burying the dead puts you and others at high risk of being killed you bet.

There's nothing that can be done for the dead and the objective for these folks is to stay alive so they can continue the fight.

I'm sorry but burying the dead isn't all that high on the list of things to be done if doing so puts even more lives at high risk.

Handing Ukraine what they need to continue the fight does not in any way equate to the US being at war with Russia.

Cool, show us the videos of all these “war crimes” as they happened. Should be easy since they had internet and power at that time. The Russians pulled out on March 30th. March 31st Mayor of Bucha announces town is liberated, no mention of any deaths. Not one peep of any mass killings for three days.

The Ukrainian Regime needs fake war crimes in order to get the US in the war, and of course Biden is all for it, as well as you leftwing retards.
What they didn't have was a functioning comm's network. Targeting communications hubs and towers are among the highest priorities in the first 24-48hrs of the air war.

Cool, show us the videos of all these “war crimes” as they happened. Should be easy since they had internet and power at that time. The Russians pulled out on March 30th. March 31st Mayor of Bucha announces town is liberated, no mention of any deaths. Not one peep of any mass killings for three days.

The Ukrainian Regime needs fake war crimes in order to get the US in the war, and of course Biden is all for it, as well as you leftwing retards.
Why do you feel such a need to lie? War crimes have been discussed on every broadcast news station and cable news stations for more than a week now.

Why do you feel such a need to lie? War crimes have been discussed on every broadcast news station and cable news stations for more than a week now.
Discussing them does not mean they happened. I have not seen the proof.

Discussing them does not mean they happened. I have not seen the proof.
You claimed it wasn't even being discussed for the last 3 days. That is a lie of course.

Since WP, cluster munitions, and vacuum bombs leave very different and distinct signatures we have all the proof we need of war crimes since it's illegal to use them on civilians.

They are also uncovering huge mass graves just outside of the cities they once occupied which turned into virtual ghost towns almost overnight during the sieges and occupation of same.

You claimed it wasn't even being discussed for the last 3 days. That is a lie of course.

Since WP, cluster munitions, and vacuum bombs leave very different and distinct signatures we have all the proof we need of war crimes since it's illegal to use them on civilians.

They are also uncovering huge mass graves just outside of the cities they once occupied which turned into virtual ghost towns almost overnight during the sieges and occupation of same.
Where did I claim that? I think you are seeing things. Those mass graves have dead people who can't tell you who killed them.

Where did I claim that? I think you are seeing things. Those mass graves have dead people who can't tell you who killed them.
My mistake, it seems you just picked up where Hawk left off.

We know war crimes have been happening since the early days of the invasion as the links I provided attest to.

My mistake, it seems you just picked up where Hawk left off.

We know war crimes have been happening since the early days of the invasion as the links I provided attest to.
Why would Putin do this with the world watching?

Those mass graves have dead people who can't tell you who killed them.
Well there's only two possibilities and since they were only found after the Russian pull back we've got a really good idea as to who killed them.

Ukrainian forces would have no reason at all to slaughter their own people, to suggest they have been is just asinine.

Why would Putin do this with the world watching?
Because is a brutal totalitarian and a sick son of a bitch that thinks he can get away with anything.

It's going to be entertaining as hell watching his arrest the first tie he sets foot in a western country.

Biden: "What happened in Bucha is monstrous, and everyone saw it"
Biden believes in fakes, take away nuclear suitcase from him, please. And he believes in fakes only because the entire American political gang is involved in their production, distribution, as well as in sponsoring the Kiev nazis

Because is a brutal totalitarian and a sick son of a bitch that thinks he can get away with anything.

It's going to be entertaining as hell watching his arrest the first tie he sets foot in a western country.
Hey, dirtbag, listen to what the man who's in the know is saying about your fucking Ukraine and their winning.

Forum List

Back