‘They were all shot’: "russia" accused of war crimes as Bucha reveals horror of invasion

Shell Pootler and Moscow´s imperial leadership be prosecuted by The Hague Tribunal ?

• YES

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
Well there's only two possibilities and since they were only found after the Russian pull back we've got a really good idea as to who killed them.

Ukrainian forces would have no reason at all to slaughter their own people, to suggest they have been is just asinine.
The reason would be to spread propaganda. Do you put that above Nazis?

Because is a brutal totalitarian and a sick son of a bitch that thinks he can get away with anything.

It's going to be entertaining as hell watching his arrest the first tie he sets foot in a western country.
I have heard that song before. As far as I know he has assassinated political rivals, we try and jail ours. None of that makes him what you claim.

I have heard that song before. As far as I know he has assassinated political rivals, we try and jail ours. None of that makes him what you claim.
Carpet bombing and shelling cities into rubble damned sure does as does his use of chemical weapons on civilians.

He's a mass murdering sick son of a bitch.

How will the West respond to Russian war crimes? | Conflict Zone​

Why do you feel such a need to lie? War crimes have been discussed on every broadcast news station and cable news stations for more than a week now.
Oh well that makes it completely legit, if every MSM news Org is parroting the same thing. Just like they did with every Fake News story about President Trump that ended up being debunked.

If burying the dead puts you and others at high risk of being killed you bet.

There's nothing that can be done for the dead and the objective for these folks is to stay alive so they can continue the fight.

I'm sorry but burying the dead isn't all that high on the list of things to be done if doing so puts even more lives at high risk.

Leaving dead bodies lying in the road for weeks puts people at a greater risk ...
Especially in wet conditions.

Last edited:
Carpet bombing and shelling cities into rubble damned sure does as does his use of chemical weapons on civilians.
He's a mass murdering sick son of a bitch.
Which US president exactly are you talking about?

Oh well that makes it completely legit, if every MSM news Org is parroting the same thing. Just like they did with every Fake News story about President Trump that ended up being debunked.
You don't even have to listen to the commentators to see what's before our very eyes day after day after day.

Particularly so for those of us who have served in war time and know how to spot war cries when they are right in front of us.

Those mass graves have dead people who can't tell you who killed them.

Well, the Russians thought that all those dead Polish officers in the Katyn Forest couldn't tell who killed them either.
But, the world found out.

And eventually, after 30+ years, they fessed up to it.

"The Soviet government officially accepts blame for the Katyn Massacre of World War II, when nearly 5,000 Polish military officers were murdered and buried in mass graves in the Katyn Forest. The admission was part of Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev’s promise to be more forthcoming and candid concerning Soviet history."

Soviets admit to Katyn Massacre of WWII.

But before Gorbachev fessed up, the Russians turned themselves inside out to blame someone else.
They did it. They knew they did it. And they lied about it. It is a track we are seeing them follow again.

Who is going to be the Vasily Blokhin of Putin's 2022 "Special Military Operation'"?

"Vasily Blokhin (1895-1955) holds the Guinness World Record for being the most prolific official executioner. As Stalin’s favorite executioner, Blokhin personally killed over 20,000 people."

Leaving dead bodies lying in the road for weeks puts people at a greater risk ...
Especially in wet conditions.

Not when it's also cold out. Bacteria don't jump off of dead bodies and fly a half a block to seek you out in your basement.

When snipers are sitting in wait to pop off those who break cover and the total unpredictability of rocket, mortar, and artillery shells impacting you're at far greater risk from the people than you are from the dead bodies.

Until the last week or so it was barely getting above freezing and only then for a few hours a day. That severely retards the growth and spread of bacteria and viruses.

I watched the PBS Newshour last night (4/4/22). In the program they showed a bit more graphically the dead in those streets.
Some shown were clearly not freshly dead. They were decaying. The fingers and hands of several were black and deteriorating.

Look, I ain't been around dead humans much. Hardly at all. But I'm an old farm kid. We experienced, saw, handled, and disposed of dead critters. Even I know that it takes a bit of time for mammals of our size to show such degree of decay. Those dead Ukranians were dead during the Russian occupation. Those dead Ukranians were dead because of the Russian occupation.

Duh!

Forum List

Back