‘They were all shot’: "russia" accused of war crimes as Bucha reveals horror of invasion

Shell Pootler and Moscow´s imperial leadership be prosecuted by The Hague Tribunal ?

• YES

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
No one wanted war except Russia, and Putin got more than his fair share of it.

You support Trump and Trump supports Putin and his invasion. Not much difference tbh

News crews here and other parts of the world have already confirmed with their cameras. After the russians were done slaughtering everyone and left that's when they came in.
Putin says it's Fake News, so it must be Fake News.

Must be the Deep State Swamp.

Incredible, but that's where we are at this moment.

There we have it folks.....a hard core denying of war crimes. Why? Because he's rootin' for Putin (as well as his fat lard, trump)
I think you misunderstand the opposition to ukraine

what I am hearing is fear of sliding into WWIII and a strong desire to not get involved

I strongly disagree with that way of thinking

but its a damn lib lie to says any Americans are pro putin

I think you misunderstand the opposition to ukraine

what I am hearing is fear of sliding into WWIII and a strong desire to not get involved

I strongly disagree with that way of thinking

but its a damn lib lie to says any Americans are pro putin
But some Americans are pro-putin....how is that a lie?

I've seen on multiple occasions, right-wing morons like yourself accuse people all the time of being "Pro-Putin", "Pro-Russia", etc, etc

And for the dumbest reasons, like not being in favor of stripping away healthcare from millions of people, wanting to expand Social Security.....perhaps if you morons weren't so much in the habit of using dumb ass hyperbole all the time, you wouldn't be looking stupid right now

if you morons weren't so much in the habit of using dumb ass hyperbole all the time, you wouldn't be looking stupid right now

Oh, Christ on a cracker, Biff!! Don't harsh my morning mellow.
My poor avatar revels in using TDS'rs hyperbolic hissying for target practice.

Holding up their silliness has been entertaining for my avatar for the last year. Though, to be honest, I suspect few of 'em are even aware they've been ridiculed and snarked on. And that's OK, I guess. It is hard to educate those who claim that God knows Don Trump is still President. That Don Trump is a good Christian. That he didn't tell the American public over 3,000+ 'mistruths'.

I love this bar.

Do you have any quotes to back that up?

I believe Sunni Man opposes the war and may not consider putin the criminal that I do

but since we are not at war with russia he is entitled to his opinion

"What we are privileged to see now in Ukraine has long been reported .... as happened in Syria and Chechnya. And those reports fingered Russian brutality......destroyed cities, executed civilians, bombed schools, hospitals, theatres."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That paragraph above came from my own post to this thread (#227).
I believed it when I posted it yesterday. I believe it today.

And now a columnist for the Washington Post comes along and backs me up.
So I offer the following ..not as a marker on smugness....but rather validation that what I think I have been seeing is also being seen by folks who are smarter, more experienced, better informed than me.

From today's Washington Post:

"The atrocities in Bucha are no aberration. This is the Russian way of war."

"The atrocities in Bucha were no aberration. There is ample evidence of other war crimes by Russian troops across Ukraine. Human Rights Watch has documented Russian troops committing rape, summary execution and looting.

In Mariupol, the Russians bombarded a theater where civilians were sheltering. The word “CHILDREN” was printed in Russian in huge white letters outside. An effort to discourage aerial attack may have actually invited it. Some 300 people in the building were reported killed by Russian bombs on March 16.

But it is one thing to kill civilians with bombs and missiles. It is another to kill them with bullets to the back of the head. This is a different level of evil — the kind of organized atrocity that Europe has not seen since the Srebrenica massacre in Bosnia in 1995. Russia’s “anti-Nazi” operation has led Russian troops to act precisely as the Nazis once did.

This, sadly, is the Russian way of war. It is how Putin’s forces fought in Chechnya and Syria — and before that, how Soviet forces fought in Afghanistan and in central Europe during World War II. They commit war crimes to terrorize the population into surrender.

The Russians have lost, according to open-source reporting, at least 400 tanks and, according to the State Department, at least 10,000 troops; by a standard military metric, that means another 30,000 Russian soldiers may have been wounded. So roughly a fourth of the initial Russian assault force — which included Putin’s best troops — is probably out of action."

I should have known better than post an absolute

and sure enough you found an exception

my bad

since we are not at war with russia

Cool, show us the videos of all these “war crimes” as they happened. Should be easy since they had internet and power at that time. The Russians pulled out on March 30th. March 31st Mayor of Bucha announces town is liberated, no mention of any deaths. Not one peep of any mass killings for three days.

The Ukrainian Regime needs fake war crimes in order to get the US in the war, and of course Biden is all for it, as well as you leftwing retards.
You'll do anything to support Putin and his war crimes. I can't say you'd sell your soul because that was gone in 2016.

That's probably why AeroVironment's stock rose 9.8% to $81.47 immediately after the announcement.
Sorry if you missed that investment opportunity.

It was at $101.60 this morning and has dropped to $98.57 at the moment.

Last edited:

That's probably why AeroVironment's stock rose 9.8% to $81.47 immediately after the announcement.
Sorry if you missed that investment opportunity.

It was at $101.60 this morning and has dropped to $98.57 at the moment.

only 9.8%? cold war is great for free world´s industries, meanwhile Nigeria with snow has bad times :thup:

Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

only 9.8%? cold war is great for free world´s industries, meanwhile Nigeria with snow has bad times :thup:

The 9.8% was in reference to the immediate bump in their stock value after the announcement ...
Not the entire boom the stock has gained since then.

I'm not necessarily interested in selling sugar to the Russians, or snowboards to the Nigerians ...
But thanks for the heads-up either way.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back