‘They were all shot’: "russia" accused of war crimes as Bucha reveals horror of invasion

Shell Pootler and Moscow´s imperial leadership be prosecuted by The Hague Tribunal ?

• YES

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
Let's remember who has been supporting/excusing Putin in all this. View attachment 626135
hahaha no he hasn't....just stop with your lies and deflection....

The only folks that have supported Putin are the "more flexible" party:

Xiden freezes military aid to Ukraine: White House freezes Ukraine military package that includes lethal weapons

he did it again: Biden admin holds back extra military aid to Kyiv amid diplomatic push

Xiden lifts sanctions on Putin: Nord Stream 2: Biden waives US sanctions on Russian pipeline

Putin very smart. Soon will have all of donbass and all good looking ukranian womens in his camps.

In your dreams. There are no good guys in this fight, you moron.
Well, YOU certainly aren't a good guy. You support not only a serial sexual assaulter....you also support a war criminal. Fine choices you make there.

hahaha no he hasn't....just stop with your lies and deflection....

The only folks that have supported Putin are the "more flexible" party:

Xiden freezes military aid to Ukraine: White House freezes Ukraine military package that includes lethal weapons

he did it again: Biden admin holds back extra military aid to Kyiv amid diplomatic push

Xiden lifts sanctions on Putin: Nord Stream 2: Biden waives US sanctions on Russian pipeline
You want to deny lil'Tucker's support of Putin? :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

Well, YOU certainly aren't a good guy. You support not only a serial sexual assaulter....you also support a war criminal. Fine choices you make there.
That is what you say. So, it means nothing. See how that works?

You have no morals. Who are you trying to kid? Most likely yourself.
YOU are the one in full support of a serial sex assaulter AND a war criminal. I am against both. Guess which one of us has the true morals. (this might be a hard question for you)

I am MOST INTRIGUED over the fact that the
UMMAH (ie muslims) seem to support POOTIE
in the current ""dispute""
really ? after what Moscow did to them in "Syria " ? they are strange men in this case ...

YOU are the one in full support of a serial sex assaulter AND a war criminal. I am against both. Guess which one of us has the true morals. (this might be a hard question for you)
I never said I supported one or the other. Please quote me or STFU.

Forum List

Back