🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

They Were Warned: Covington Catholic teen sues 54 news outlets, lawmakers and celebrities

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
They were warned - just apologize, admit you were wrong, and it all goes away. Nope.....

It will be an up-hill battle, but if they get Jury Trials, as much as Americans hate Fake-News right now, they could stand to make a ton of money.

Forget the money - Just the negative publicity alone for attacking children with / over fake news simply because they wore a hat supporting the President of the United States, choosing to ignore the 'Stolen Valor Vet' and Black Hate Group to do so, will be damaging.

“I think the whole fighting-back part benefits Sandmann in some way, to restore his reputation in the court of public opinion as well as in the court of law,” said Clay Calvert, who teaches media law at the University of Florida.'

Nick Sandmann, Covington Catholic teen, begins legal battle against media, celebrities

Great! Good for him! I think he has an excellent case! If necessary, let's bring it to the SCOTUS!

This suit could be interesting. Some more conservative or conventional media may just want to settle for a smaller sum if the public seems to be backing the young man. Once you have some settling, the pressure is on for the rest and the settlements could go skyward!

It's not like the suit is needed to prove Fake News organizations like CNN and racist / Pro-ISIS volunteers like D-Omar are far from REAL journalists and / or are Fake News Pushers, liars, and vile Trump-hating groups. There is enough evidence of that already....but I hope the suits hurt their reputations and images even more.

If the only thing good that comes out of this is CNN learns to be a more responsible news agency.......

....Wait, what the hell am I saying?! That will NEVER happen!

:p

Oh I cant wait for this....I hope they shit on them and I hope others can get in on this like the ones de-platformed.........these media and lefties deserve every negative thing the get.......and the lefties still pretend to care about kids.......after saying such horrible things about innocent high schoolers (you would think they would have learned after the Duke Lacrosse case)

They were warned - just apologize, admit you were wrong, and it all goes away. Nope.....

It will be an up-hill battle, but if they get Jury Trials, as much as Americans hate Fake-News right now, they could stand to make a ton of money.

Forget the money - Just the negative publicity alone for attacking children with / over fake news simply because they wore a hat supporting the President of the United States, choosing to ignore the 'Stolen Valor Vet' and Black Hate Group to do so, will be damaging.

“I think the whole fighting-back part benefits Sandmann in some way, to restore his reputation in the court of public opinion as well as in the court of law,” said Clay Calvert, who teaches media law at the University of Florida.'

Nick Sandmann, Covington Catholic teen, begins legal battle against media, celebrities

what a snowflake he is...cannot take a little criticism.

I wonder if his mommy and daddy sued to get him better grades and that is where he learned it from.
um... they went well beyond "a little criticism".

I wonder if his mommy and daddy sued to get him better grades and that is where he learned it from.
go fuck yourself....it wasn't just an utterance of the n word......begin told by celibrities and media you should be killed, your family shamed and you should never get into school or a job......you already know that, you're just a partisan dickhead......now go fuck yourself

He's a CHILD, dumbass...one liberals viciously attacked for wearing a hat supporting his President....who called for violence against him....to be raped, burned alive, and thrown head-1st into a wood chipper while they ignored the Stolen Valor Vet and the Black Hate Group causing trouble.

:wtf:is wrong with you / snowflakes?

um... they went well beyond "a little criticism".
The left things saying the n word or putting on shoe polish is way way way worse than getting deaththreats and harassment from famous people.....

If the situation were reversed, the Regressives would be taking to the streets against all the meanies who went after the child.

Ruined careers, apology tours, the whole deal.

It's gonna be fun when those parents are left with the legal bills.

You can see why such thugs are just the way they are........parents.

He's a CHILD, dumbass...one liberals viciously attacked for wearing a hat supporting his President....who called for violence against him....to be raped, burned alive, and thrown head-1st into a wood chipper while they ignored the Stolen Valor Vet and the Black Hate Group causing trouble.

:wtf:is wrong with you / snowflakes?

that is a normal day on social media any more.

Calling for kids to be raped, burned alive, and thrown into wood chippers is perfectly fine, huh?

Typical - Violent intolerant Dems turn into SICK F*ing snowflakes.

'12-year-old Barron Trump should be ripped from “his mother’s arms and put in a cage with pedophiles.”'
- Peter Fonda

community - aarp

Calling for kids to be raped, burned alive, and thrown into wood chippers is perfectly fine, huh?

'12-year-old Barron Trump should be ripped from “his mother’s arms and put in a cage with pedophiles.”'
- Peter Fonda

community - aarp

Never said it was fine, said it was the way of our society.

- Peter Fonda

community - aarp

Never said it was fine, said it was the way of our society.
Yep...even kids who have the NERVE to survive school shootings are threatened on social media.
Even the families of children shot to death in elementary schools are threatened on social media.

Forum List

Back