🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

They Were Warned: Covington Catholic teen sues 54 news outlets, lawmakers and celebrities

what a snowflake he is...cannot take a little criticism.
He's a CHILD, dumbass...one liberals viciously attacked for wearing a hat supporting his President....who called for violence against him....to be raped, burned alive, and thrown head-1st into a wood chipper while they ignored the Stolen Valor Vet and the Black Hate Group causing trouble.

:wtf:is wrong with you / snowflakes?

Two words: David Hogg. Stuff your fake outrage in a sock.

I agree that Hogg was treated harshly by conservatives, but I think comparing him to Sandmann is an apples to oranges juxtaposition. Hogg embraced his fame (or notoriety) and was a bit of an instigator himself. He willingly put himself out there in the line of fire as an anti-gun activist after the incident at Douglas High knowing full well what the blow back would be. He was a media darling. Sandmann did nothing at all. He has largely avoided unwanted attention and the media has destroyed him despite he being the victim.

I agree that Hogg became an instigator after the Douglas High incident. Wingers were calling for his head just for being present (remember "crisis actor"?), like Sandmann. For all we know about Sandmann thus far, the aftermath of this incident could elevate his notoriety and he could very well become an activist himself.
and they called him that cause he had to run back to school with his camera and insert himself into the news.

That's one way to look at it, I suppose... I completely disagree, but it's an opinion.

I wonder if his mommy and daddy sued to get him better grades and that is where he learned it from.

You liberals sowed the wind now you reap the whirlwind.

Put on your Big Girl Panties and suck it up.

There's no use a-buckin' 'cause you're in for a fukkin in the real old-fashioned way.

I am not sure what you think I am supposed to "suck it up" over., I am not being sued and never made a comment about the kid till today...I feel pretty safe from further legal actions

They were warned - just apologize, admit you were wrong, and it all goes away. Nope.....

It will be an up-hill battle, but if they get Jury Trials, as much as Americans hate Fake-News right now, they could stand to make a ton of money.

Forget the money - Just the negative publicity alone for attacking children with / over fake news simply because they wore a hat supporting the President of the United States, choosing to ignore the 'Stolen Valor Vet' and Black Hate Group to do so, will be damaging.

“I think the whole fighting-back part benefits Sandmann in some way, to restore his reputation in the court of public opinion as well as in the court of law,” said Clay Calvert, who teaches media law at the University of Florida.'

Nick Sandmann, Covington Catholic teen, begins legal battle against media, celebrities

I wonder if his mommy and daddy sued to get him better grades and that is where he learned it from.

Fascinating. Leftists all over the country were so unable to tolerate him WEARING A HAT that they had to harass him and his classmates and his school, but let him stand up for himself in the proper, legal way, and HE'S the snowflake, how DARE he not just smile and let leftists do whatever they want . . . and for what? To prove his "fortitude" to a bunch of snowflake asswipes whose good opinion isn't worth the toilet paper you wipe your ass with?

Whatever. :eusa_hand:

Calling for kids to be raped, burned alive, and thrown into wood chippers is perfectly fine, huh?

Typical - Violent intolerant Dems turn into SICK F*ing snowflakes.

'12-year-old Barron Trump should be ripped from “his mother’s arms and put in a cage with pedophiles.”'
- Peter Fonda

community - aarp

Never said it was fine, said it was the way of our society.

No, that's the way of THE DESTROYERS of our society.

The way of our society is to do exactly what the Sandmann family is doing: seek proper redress of grievances through peaceful, civilized, legal channels.

They were warned - just apologize, admit you were wrong, and it all goes away. Nope.....

It will be an up-hill battle, but if they get Jury Trials, as much as Americans hate Fake-News right now, they could stand to make a ton of money.

Forget the money - Just the negative publicity alone for attacking children with / over fake news simply because they wore a hat supporting the President of the United States, choosing to ignore the 'Stolen Valor Vet' and Black Hate Group to do so, will be damaging.

“I think the whole fighting-back part benefits Sandmann in some way, to restore his reputation in the court of public opinion as well as in the court of law,” said Clay Calvert, who teaches media law at the University of Florida.'

Nick Sandmann, Covington Catholic teen, begins legal battle against media, celebrities

Fascinating. Leftists all over the country were so unable to tolerate him WEARING A HAT that they had to harass him and his classmates and his school, but let him stand up for himself in the proper, legal way, and HE'S the snowflake, how DARE he not just smile and let leftists do whatever they want . . . and for what? To prove his "fortitude" to a bunch of snowflake asswipes whose good opinion isn't worth the toilet paper you wipe your ass with?

there are snowflakes on both sides, neither side has a monopoly on them. Get down off your high horse before you get a nosebleed

that is a normal day on social media any more.
This how you justify your comment...?

'B...b..but everyone on social media is doing it...'
No one is excusing it. Pointing out it exists isn't excusing. Just like pointing out that tiny donnie is a liar isn't excusing it.

There were no threads calling it out when it happened to David Hogg.

No one was lying about David Hogg, nor were people harassing him with death threats, that I can recall.

Calling for kids to be raped, burned alive, and thrown into wood chippers is perfectly fine, huh?

'12-year-old Barron Trump should be ripped from “his mother’s arms and put in a cage with pedophiles.”'
- Peter Fonda

community - aarp

The way of our society is to do exactly what the Sandmann family is doing: seek proper redress of grievances through peaceful, civilized, legal channels.

People face this sort of thing every day of the year on social media, it causes many to leave social media either for good or for a time. How many times have we seen people destroyed for being fat or such things?

It is not right or fair, but it is the society we have created.

that is a normal day on social media any more.
This how you justify your comment...?

'B...b..but everyone on social media is doing it...'
No one is excusing it. Pointing out it exists isn't excusing. Just like pointing out that tiny donnie is a liar isn't excusing it.

There were no threads calling it out when it happened to David Hogg.

No one was lying about David Hogg, nor were people harassing him with death threats, that I can recall.

A radio show host said (or maybe tweeted) he could not wait to shove a red hot poker up Hogg's ass.

there are snowflakes on both sides, neither side has a monopoly on them. Get down off your high horse before you get a nosebleed

I just heard, "I want to criticize the right, oh I was mistaken? A pox on both their houses, look how 'fair' I am."

I just heard, "I want to criticize the right, oh I was mistaken? A pox on both their houses, look how 'fair' I am."

I cannot help that you have mental issues and lack even the most basic reading comprehension.

perhaps seeking professional help might be something for you to consider.

- Peter Fonda

community - aarp

People face this sort of thing every day of the year on social media, it causes many to leave social media either for good or for a time. How many times have we seen people destroyed for being fat or such things?

Yeah, the fact that people increasingly act like a ravening mob every single day is not an argument that it should be accepted in my eyes. Sorry. Sounds like all the more reason someone needs to fight back.

And "we" didn't create this mess, but thank you so much for trying to spread the blame to everyone to mitigate your guilt.

- Peter Fonda

community - aarp

Yeah, the fact that people increasingly act like a ravening mob every single day is not an argument that it should be accepted in my eyes. Sorry. Sounds like all the more reason someone needs to fight back.

And "we" didn't create this mess, but thank you so much for trying to spread the blame to everyone to mitigate your guilt.

Let me know how these suits turn out and if you start to see a difference on social media...I personally will not be holding my breath.

I cannot help that you have mental issues and lack even the most basic reading comprehension.

perhaps seeking professional help might be something for you to consider.

"I cannot help that you don't want to believe my self-congratulation. How crazy of you not to admire my atempts at loftiness."

Speaking of Catholics (topic)

By Todd Starnes
Todd Starnes: I had a front-row seat at Trump's State of the Union -- You won't believe what I saw

But the reaction from Democrats was stunning albeit predictable. They refused to stand in agreement that newborn children deserve the right to live.

There they sat for the nation to see – many dressed in white – as they sat stone-faced in their seats.

A few days ago I caused a bit of an uproar when I said on "Fox News at Night" that there was an evil in the Democratic Party. After what I saw on Tuesday night -- I absolutely stand by those words. There is something demonic happening within the ranks of the Democrats.

Perhaps they should consider swapping their white dresses and cloaks for sackcloth and ashes.

hes-right-you-know.jpg

Why is this in Politics? It's about a kid making fun of an American Indian in front of the Lincoln Memorial.
This should be in Media, Current Events, or the Right Wing Bat Shit Bullshit forum.
Oh right, O/P is a Trumpanzee and they are allowed to post shit wherever they want.

Speaking of Catholics (topic)

By Todd Starnes
Todd Starnes: I had a front-row seat at Trump's State of the Union -- You won't believe what I saw

But the reaction from Democrats was stunning albeit predictable. They refused to stand in agreement that newborn children deserve the right to live.

There they sat for the nation to see – many dressed in white – as they sat stone-faced in their seats.

A few days ago I caused a bit of an uproar when I said on "Fox News at Night" that there was an evil in the Democratic Party. After what I saw on Tuesday night -- I absolutely stand by those words. There is something demonic happening within the ranks of the Democrats.

Perhaps they should consider swapping their white dresses and cloaks for sackcloth and ashes.

hes-right-you-know.jpg

It is like you people never paid attention to politics till Trump became POTUS.

The "other" party always sits on their hands and only claps a couple of times at every SOTU.

- Peter Fonda

community - aarp

Yep...even kids who have the NERVE to survive school shootings are threatened on social media.
Even the families of children shot to death in elementary schools are threatened on social media.
They shoulda armed themselves.

It is like you people never paid attention to politics till Trump became POTUS.
The "other" party always sits on their hands and only claps a couple of times at every SOTU.

I could say you missed the point entirely, but...that would be stating the obvious

Your support of slander is noted.

Forum List

Back