🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

They Were Warned: Covington Catholic teen sues 54 news outlets, lawmakers and celebrities

I spent 35 years working in the law, a$$hat, that's why I know they don't have a case. The lawyers are just trying trying to frighten news media into silence, and it's not working, nor should it. Their carefully edited video notwithstanding, these kids don't have a legal leg to stand on. And I can well imagine the judge slamming the chaperones for letting these children try to take on and swarm adults, which is what the unedited video shows.

There is no basis for a law suit. NONE. Nobody lied about these boys,
carefully edited video?

you mean like the ones CNN and others used to make them look bad? yet when they show you the full video, suddenly editing matters?

The full unedited video makes the kids look totally out of control. Nathan Phillips blocked them from attack the big ass grown up black men who were heckling them. Again, these are children. Where were the chaperones. As a parent, if my kid got involved in a dangerous situation like that on a school outing, I'd want someone's ass for not looking out for these kids.

Where are the parents? The teachers?

What a huge pile of horseshit. Nothing you posted is true.

The kids were acting like kids, and they were quite well behaved.

Again, what do you imagine the chaperone was supposed to do?
The kids were unsupervised and out of control. They should have moved away from potential trouble
They were the Dead End Kids....according to you.

I spent 35 years working in the law, a$$hat, that's why I know they don't have a case. The lawyers are just trying trying to frighten news media into silence, and it's not working, nor should it. Their carefully edited video notwithstanding, these kids don't have a legal leg to stand on. And I can well imagine the judge slamming the chaperones for letting these children try to take on and swarm adults, which is what the unedited video shows.

carefully edited video?

you mean like the ones CNN and others used to make them look bad? yet when they show you the full video, suddenly editing matters?

The full unedited video makes the kids look totally out of control. Nathan Phillips blocked them from attack the big ass grown up black men who were heckling them. Again, these are children. Where were the chaperones. As a parent, if my kid got involved in a dangerous situation like that on a school outing, I'd want someone's ass for not looking out for these kids.

The kids were unsupervised and out of control. They should have moved away from potential trouble
Neither claim is true. You're still lying and slandering Nick Sandmann.

The bottom line: you're a fucking douchebag.
Why else would they engage in a profane shouting match with a group of adult black men?

carefully edited video?

They were the Dead End Kids....according to you.
Which one was Satch?

carefully edited video?

Why else would they engage in a profane shouting match with a group of adult black men?
They didn't, moron. Only the black men did any shouting. They were waiting for the buses where they were told to wait.

They didn't, moron. Only the black men did any shouting. They were waiting for the buses where they were told to wait.
Like good catholic boys, they should have avoided a potentially dangerous confrontation

That is why they have chaperones

carefully edited video?

bullshit.

show the video and timestamp.
they won't. facts again don't support their clain=ms and they know it. just say something and it is so to them. funny shit.

carefully edited video?

i hope karma finds a way to judge you as blindly as you are these kids.

I am judged by my posts every day

Young fella's gonna be so rich he can buy TWO U.S. House seats! What the hell, illegals can vote and murder with impunity so why should he not be allowed to hold two seats?
Little Turd has a future stiocking shelves at Walmart

kid will do fine . Amazing the amount of hate for a BRAVE kid standing his ground . Seems to me that the kid will have a fine future as this country further divide . I advise him to put on some weight and to learn some fighting skills , learn to shoot and take care of himself .

I am judged by my posts every day
Correct. You are judged to be an imbecile and a lying douchebag.

Like good catholic boys, they should have avoided a potentially dangerous confrontation

They were minding their won business, douchebag. The crazy Indian is the one who should have known better.

They were minding their won business, douchebag. The crazy Indian is the one who should have known better.

They were charging the black guys.

What kind of drugs are you doing?

video and time stamp.

you can't provide it, can you?

They were? When

Sad

Here we go...

Investigation finds no evidence of ‘racist or offensive statements’ by Covington Catholic students during Lincoln Memorial incident

upload_2019-2-13_16-7-44.png

Investigation clears Catholic students in viral encounter.

I'm stunned.

Is CNN saying that kid who did literally nothing is INNOCENT?

Forum List

Back