🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

they will kill you for a big gulp

I have noticed through the years that many people are more than willing to let another take the heat for what they desire to accomplish or to keep their little fantasy world intact. Too many have been complacent and complicit so we have today were many of those will being chased out of their comfort zones or lose out all altogether.

Although the author of this blog post has a lot to answer for, this particular post is a real masterpiece that eloquently talks about the reality of the political situation here in America today.
III Percent Patriots: They will kill you for a Big Gulp - count on it...
Your mommy ought to keep you off sites like that.
I am asking you respectfully and politely to please not bring my mother into any discussion, comment or disagreement. I don't really give a damn what you say to me, I'm a grown man with his own life, but my mother has nothing to do with this discussion. your screen name says lady, Ive never known a lady to talk about someone's mother. I don't care much for your combination of snotty schoolmarm attitude and lack of human decency, but I don't bring your family into it. Have some class.

Although the author of this blog post has a lot to answer for, this particular post is a real masterpiece that eloquently talks about the reality of the political situation here in America today.
I am asking you respectfully and politely to please not bring my mother into any discussion, comment or disagreement. I don't really give a damn what you say to me, I'm a grown man with his own life, but my mother has nothing to do with this discussion. your screen name says lady, Ive never known a lady to talk about someone's mother. I don't care much for your combination of snotty schoolmarm attitude and lack of human decency, but I don't bring your family into it. Have some class.
Quite figuratively meant.

I highly object to that site, and hope my computer hasn't caught anything by going there.

Banner_War_to_the_Knife_900%2B%25281%2529.jpg

I read it; a good part of it, anyway. I object to anti-government militias and their attempts at reason by turning neighbor against neighbor, American against American, and all against their government. And then championing violence as the only real means to achieving the desired end. There is nothing grown up and mature about that, not in this country anyway. We make it what it is by peaceful means. If you don't like those rules, by all means go to a country where the government strong arms its populace--and hope that government stays on your side.

What I think is that, like your champions, you would like to silence me and will turn a figurative comment into a personal attack so you can report me. Then you don't have to listen to my snotty schoolmarm attitude on this site anymore. Just like your knives and your guns and your threats.

Well fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

I highly object to that site, and hope my computer hasn't caught anything by going there.

I read it; a good part of it, anyway. I object to anti-government militias and their attempts at reason by turning neighbor against neighbor, American against American, and all against their government. And then championing violence as the only real means to achieving the desired end. There is nothing grown up and mature about that, not in this country anyway. We make it what it is by peaceful means. If you don't like those rules, by all means go to a country where the government strong arms its populace--and hope that government stays on your side.

What I think is that, like your champions, you would like to silence me and will turn a figurative comment into a personal attack so you can report me. Then you don't have to listen to my snotty schoolmarm attitude on this site anymore. Just like your knives and your guns and your threats.

well first of all, fuck you too, and not only the horse you rode in on, but your chickens and other livestock too. and fuck your dishonesty and attributing YOUR desire to persecute , silence and take away the rights of Americans by means of violence unto us. We believe in individual freedom, even for individuals such as yourself. The constitutional militia movement is not anti government, it is anti government over-reach and pro-personal liberty. NO ONE on our side wants to silence you. We simply don't want to be silenced. We respect the rights of all. I have no desire to silence you, and I wouldn't report you even for mentioning my mother, as despicable as that is. Nor would I want to silence you for lying about me threatening you. Or maybe you aren't lying, just delusional. Furthermore, the government strong arming its people is the reason why I joined the movement a decade ago.

When corrupt people murder and steal from honest people that is wrong no matter what their title may be. I support every movement that peacefully attempts to stop these thieves that have infiltrator our government bureaucracy. That is not my government when they murder a man in cold blood like a dog and attempt to justify themselves when they have done it. lavoy finicum - Google Search

When corrupt people murder and steal from honest people that is wrong no matter what their title may be. I support every movement that peacefully attempts to stop these thieves that have infiltrator our government bureaucracy. That is not my government when they murder a man in cold blood like a dog and attempt to justify themselves when they have done it. lavoy finicum - Google Search
don't forget about vicki weaver. I find it interesting(well not really interesting) that the biggest advocates of the use of forceto quell the peaceful exercise of god given rights accuse others of presely that.

well first of all, fuck you too, and not only the horse you rode in on, but your chickens and other livestock too. and fuck your dishonesty and attributing YOUR desire to persecute , silence and take away the rights of Americans by means of violence unto us. We believe in individual freedom, even for individuals such as yourself. The constitutional militia movement is not anti government, it is anti government over-reach and pro-personal liberty. NO ONE on our side wants to silence you. We simply don't want to be silenced. We respect the rights of all. I have no desire to silence you, and I wouldn't report you even for mentioning my mother, as despicable as that is. Nor would I want to silence you for lying about me threatening you. Or maybe you aren't lying, just delusional. Furthermore, the government strong arming its people is the reason why I joined the movement a decade ago.
I am not going back in to that site to get examples of the polemic that underscore my argument, so we'll have to leave it there.

We are both guilty of wildly inappropriate behavior in Zone 2, so it's probably just as well. I'll go tend to my poor chickens now, and you can clean your guns.

if there is any

I am not going back in to that site to get examples of the polemic that underscore my argument, so we'll have to leave it there.

We are both guilty of wildly inappropriate behavior in Zone 2, so it's probably just as well. I'll go tend to my poor chickens now, and you can clean your guns.
speak for yourself, I have re read the zone 2 posting rules, and nothing Ive written in this thread comes even near to being questionable, much less violating any rules.

if there is any

speak for yourself, I have re read the zone 2 posting rules, and nothing Ive written in this thread comes even near to being questionable, much less violating any rules.
Of course not; you're quite perfect in all ways, as is your political ideology. I did though. And I can't keep my temper with you, so I humbly bow out.

Kerodin's point remains valid. No matter how seemingly inconsequential it is, the powers that be wont tolerate self ownership. They require a license to braid or cut hair, they forbid adults from consuming raw milk, the feds have raided marijuana dispenseries in states where weed is legal, the list goes on and one. Christian Kerodin's point in this well written piece is simple. Do you think if you say "NO", that big brother is gonna be like "okay" and leave you alone? of course not. They will use any and all force, including killing you and your family to make you bend knee and pay tribute.

if there is any

Of course not; you're quite perfect in all ways, as is your political ideology. I did though. And I can't keep my temper with you, so I humbly bow out.

where in this thread did I break a zone 2 posting rule, and which rule was it?
and to be fair, your quip about my mother nonwithstanding, you didn't either.
this is a political thread about a poitical article and we are discussing it.

I read it; a good part of it, anyway. I object to anti-government militias and their attempts at reason by turning neighbor against neighbor, American against American, and all against their government.

Thanks to post modernist nei-Marxist takeovers that describes the overwhelming majority of ethnic sociology, anthropology, social sciences, and the humanities in most of academia.

well first of all, fuck you too, and not only the horse you rode in on, but your chickens and other livestock too. and fuck your dishonesty and attributing YOUR desire to persecute , silence and take away the rights of Americans by means of violence unto us. We believe in individual freedom, even for individuals such as yourself. The constitutional militia movement is not anti government, it is anti government over-reach and pro-personal liberty.
When They Fight From a Mud Pit, Go Down and Dirty

Instead of not retaliating in kind, we must silence the Liberals the same way they silenced the majority.

I read it; a good part of it, anyway. I object to anti-government militias and their attempts at reason by turning neighbor against neighbor, American against American, and all against their government.

Thanks to post modernist nei-Marxist takeovers that describes the overwhelming majority of ethnic sociology, anthropology, social sciences, and the humanities in most of academia.
the thing is, is that the vast majority of the movement---the three percent, the oathkeepers, etc, are NOT anti government, we are just anti-government abuse, we don't want to mnake people live like us(hell we come from all walks of life), we just don't want to be forced to live like others or be forced to abandon our beliefs, we don't want anyones rights taken from them, we just want OURS.

Forum List

Back