They would not give up their land and homes to terrorist!

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
It did not work out for the Islamist in this area.

Muslims Attack Christian Farmers, Realize Too Late They’ve Made A BIG Mistake

Posted on December 9, 2015 by Dom the Conservative

Muslims Attack Christian Farmers, Realize Too Late They've Made A BIG Mistake
Muslims of the Moro Islamic Liberation Front (MILF) got more than they bargained for when they attempted to assault a group of Christian farmers in Mindanao.

A group of Muslim supremacists thought it would be easy to harass and intimidate a few humble farmers into abandoning their crops and land. However, before the jihadists could pat themselves on the backs over their fool-proof plan, the underestimated farmers unveiled something that had the Muslims deeply regretting their decision.

A cell of at least 30 armed militants of the Moro Islamic Liberation Front (MILF) descended upon Maybula, Tulunan, a quiet and poor Christian village in Mindanao, Philippines, Fulton County News reports....................more at link

"MILF"? :lol:

Really --- "Dom the Conservative" as news source? "Mad World News"? :rofl:
Gullible's travels. A sucker born every minute.

Unfortunately her own quoted source link doesn't say any such thing. It reports an ongoing political land dispute, this being the most recent episode. Nowhere does it mention any kind of religious basis, or what religion any of the participants follow. She made all that up.

And you bought it hook, line and sinker.
Your own link.

/thread

Unfortunately her own quoted source link doesn't say any such thing. It reports an ongoing political land dispute, this being the most recent episode. Nowhere does it mention any kind of religious basis, or what religion any of the participants follow. She made all that up.

Your own link.

/thread

Philippines: 6 Killed İn Moro Rebels, Villagers Clash
"The state-run Philippine News Agency "ed Sr. Supt. Danny Reyes, Sultan Kudarat provincial police director, as saying that the attack was triggered by a land dispute involving two groups of farmers............."

Your own link.

/thread

"The state-run Philippine News Agency "ed Sr. Supt. Danny Reyes, Sultan Kudarat provincial police director, as saying that the attack was triggered by a land dispute involving two groups of farmers............."

So they were killed in a land dispute?

Do you even know anything about the actual region without Googling it?

Do you know anything about Mindanao region or the fact Muslims and Catholics live in the region, and have longer than you have been alive?

If you google Killings over land Disputes in the Philippines you would realize it happens there, and it is not a Christian versus Muslim thing but family versus family thing, and one might be Catholic and the other might be Muslim.

So do some research first before posting about a region of the world you have no idea about, and I live with someone from Mindanao Region that is Catholic and grew up with the Muslims in the region and never once had a bad thing to say about them, but I am sure you will though!

Your own link.

/thread

I was reading Dom the Conservative's articles last night for hours. She has a face book page and writes some very good stories. I did not find that she was making up anything. She appears to be quite credible. She has over 50,000 readers following her. If she were making up stories I doubt she would be successful, Pogo.

Your own link.

/thread

I was reading Dom the Conservative's articles last night for hours. She has a face book page and writes some very good stories. I did not find that she was making up anything. She appears to be quite credible. She has over 50,000 readers following her. If she were making up stories I doubt she would be successful, Pogo.
That is not the only source.

Philippines: 6 killed in Moro rebels, villagers clash

Your own link.

/thread

Do you know anything about Mindanao region or the fact Muslims and Catholics live in the region, and have longer than you have been alive?

If you google Killings over land Disputes in the Philippines you would realize it happens there, and it is not a Christian versus Muslim thing but family versus family thing, and one might be Catholic and the other might be Muslim.

So do some research first before posting about a region of the world you have no idea about, and I live with someone from Mindanao Region that is Catholic and grew up with the Muslims in the region and never once had a bad thing to say about them, but I am sure you will though!

goatfucker.JPG

Your own link.

/thread

That is not the only source.

Philippines: 6 killed in Moro rebels, villagers clash
You've got it right. Many do not know this but the after 9/11 Al Qaeda's base was in the Philippines. I don't know if it still is but there was plenty of traffic back and forth from there to Malaysia.

I can't get the link to copy - the terrorist group Abu Sayyaf is down there too. There are some military pdf links available with info about what is going on down there.

Last edited:

Your own link.

/thread

View attachment 56588

Wow, and you were writing this morning about your son flipping off someone and now post that shit?

You are one sick demented person!

Your own link.

/thread

This cannot be your threshold for credibility.

Actually, it does explain a lot about you

Your own link.

/thread

View attachment 56588

Wow, and you were writing this morning about your son flipping off someone and now post that shit?

You are one sick demented person!

It just reminded me of you. You should be smart enough to understand that a picture is worth a thousand words.

Your own link.

/thread

She makes more sense than you do and she does have credibility. Have you ever even read any of her articles or are you commenting without knowing who you are commenting about?

Your own link.

/thread

She makes more sense than you do and she does have credibility. Have you ever even read any of her articles or are you commenting without knowing who you are commenting about?

Doesn't even matter what her history is -- her own source here shows her to be a charlatan.

I think some bloggers just plop this shit out like turds hoping that their readers won't vet what they're saying and actually look behind the curtain.
And many in fact, don't. Hence this bogus thread.

Forum List

Back