They're Acting As If Biden Was Elected

You wouldn't know the truth if it hit you in the face. You are a Trump supporter who would believe the world was flat if Trump told you that. You are one of those supporters who Trump said would still support him if he shot someone in broad daylight. You are the ones who live in a bubble run by Donald Trump.

Biden is not a traitor. There is no evidence he has profitted from foreign deals. Biden has released his tax returns from 2016-2019. They show he has made his money from speaking fees and book deals.

There is nothing wrong with Bide4n's policies. He supports community policing whick makes a lot of sense. Jack Webb was hardly a police hater but one of the recurring themes on his revival of Dragnet was community policing. There is no evidence that immigration harms American jobs. There is nothing wrong with affirmative action and it is not racist. That shows what a racist you are. It it businesses that determine what goes in stores not the President. Biden has not advocated gun confiscation. He has callecd for a crackdown on assault weapons. Gun free zones should be up to states, local communities and businesses.

Everything you said about me and Trump, is exactly the situation with you and Biden. The dude has never done anything in his long decades in politics , but use his political positions, to connive deals with foreign countries and fill his pockets with their money, especially China.

How do you think he has managed to acquire multimillion $$$$ mansions with just the salary of a public servant ? How do you think his family members got rich ? You think they sold books ? You don't know the story ? Oh yeah, you watch liberal OMISSION media, don't you ?

8-9 million jobs are taken by illegal aliens, while millions of Americans have been unemployed, over the decades, and you say > "There is no evidence that immigration harms American jobs.: Next you'll tell us the sky isn't blue, and fish can't swim. Well, there isn't any leftist link to conform it, huh ?

"Community policing"
1605071924014.png
, aka DEFUNDING POLICE.

By saying > "There is nothing wrong with affirmative action and it is not racist" That shows what a racist YOU are. Like all hypocritical liberals , you are perfectly OK with racial discrimination (the biggest & worst in America), as long as blacks are the beneficiaries, and whites are the victims, you racist pig.

What goes in stores in Chinese made trash as long as China suck-ups like Biden have control over our trade policies. You won't see him reducing China imports $31 Billion, like Trump did in just 6 months time. Quite the opposite, Biden would resume the Obama/Biden years of giving China unrestricted access to our market, killing American jobs.

And Biden on guns ? No mystery >>

Last edited:
Let us have some proof of illegal votes on a lartge scale. Our legal system is based on the fact that we would rather see a guilty person go free rather than a innocent person be jailed. That system is not perfect. Voting should be made easier. I would rather see a few illegal votes cast rather than see people who are eligible to vote be disenfranchised. When Alabama ended curbside voting, that made it more difficult for disabled people to vote. The Biden Asministration should sue Alabama under the ADA.
Voter suppression of legal voters is an old wives tale. And illegal aliens DO vote by the MILLIONS. What would you think they would do, when they have a lot at stake in who gets elected president, and there is nothing to stop them from voting - no proof of citizenship requirement for US voting.

As for letting us have some proof of illegal votes on a large scale, while your liberal OMISSION media has been OMITTING mountains of information, to keep you ignorant, conservative media has been reporting it for years >>

Texas Democrats ask noncitizens to register to vote

Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Report_Alien-Invasion-in-Virginia.pdf

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Safe-Spaces_Final.pdf

Finally Proof of Illegal Alien Voting

Noncitizens, Voting Violations and U.S. Elections | Federation for American Immigration Reform

Illegal Aliens Really Do Vote – a Lot

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Philadelphia-Litigation-Report.pdf

Exclusive: Florida Investigating Potential Non-Citizen Voters

In 2000, the Supreme Court intervened only because they were bumping up against statutory deadlines.
I know exactly what the Supreme Court did in 2000, and I don't need coaching from an information-deprived victim of liberal OMISSION media.

Add dozens of sworn affidavits from vote counters and supervisors, to the list of election fraud evidences, posted in Post # 532

That's never been the standard before. Nobody ever said the few instances of Republican vote fraud invalidated Trumps 2016 win. Nobody said all the improbable glitches that all went for Trump 2016 proved election rigging, and started filing lawsuits. You're making up brand new bullshit standards.
Let's see your evidence of "the improbable glitches that all went for Trump 2016 proved election rigging" :biggrin:

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyep. In this universe it's still the case that anyone who makes an assertion, bears the burden of proof FOR that assertion. You made six of 'em. And you have zero links. That's how you get to be 0 and 6.

Of course, if you actually dealt in facts you wouldn't be in that hole, now would you.
NOoooooooope., that's NOT how one gets to be 0 for 6. Dopey liberal. Links are not the only means of evidence. They are merely one among many you have no clue about.

Link Link Link Link Link Link?
The post you quoted here, could only have this as for what you're asking for a link about >>

"plethora of mish-mash election frauding, all over the country, and distinctly in 6 states - AZ, NV, MI, WI, PA, GA"

So the question then becomes why do you ask me for links about what I have already provided MANY links right here in this thread. What's the matter ? Not getting enough sleep. Open your eyes. Read the thread before posting.

Just this one alone (from Post # 492) could keep you reading it all night long.>>>Voter Fraud Map: Election Fraud Database | The Heritage Foundation

But this is my favorite >>>

Last edited:
yes, oh the irony
The totally delusional left wingers think that there was no voter fraud and that the people who can see it are crazy.....lmao
The Democratic Party is a dangerous cult.
BTW, what is it that Trump has done that warrants this kind of fanatical hatred?
View attachment 414555
They know about all the voter fraud. They've been deluged with links to it all, including videos, and it is shown all day long on conservative TV shows (Newsmax, the First, the Blaze, America's Voice, OAN Encore.)

They pretend it doesn't exist, and then they push the fake narrative, thinking somehow this will buffalo the courts into siding with them. They've been beaten by Republicans and Trump over and over (2016 election, Kavanaugh, Russian collusion, impeachment farce, riots) yet they still behave this goofy way. They're sick.

The post you quoted here, could only have this as for what you're asking for a link about >>

"plethora of mish-mash election frauding, all over the country, and distinctly in 6 states - AZ, NV, MI, WI, PA, GA"

So the question then becomes why do you ask me for links about what I have already provided MANY links right here in this thread. What's the matter ? Not getting enough sleep. Open your eyes. Read the thread before posting.

Just this one alone (from Post # 492) could keep you reading it all night long.>>>Voter Fraud Map: Election Fraud Database | The Heritage Foundation

Poor, deranged, senile gramps. You've already been caught lying about that edited video, stripping out the context of what he actually said. It's sad to see old folks like you get to be so demented in your senior years. Again, here's what President-elect Biden actually said...

@ 18:40 (your out of context portion in red)

But one of the things that I think is most important is those who haven’t voted yet, first of all go to IWILLVOTE.com to make a plan exactly how you’re going to vote, where you’re going to vote, when you’re going to vote. Because it can get complicated, because the Republicans are doing everything they can to make it harder for people to vote — particularly people of color — to vote. So go to IWILLVOTE.com.

Secondly, we’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration — President Obama’s administration before this — we have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics. What the president is trying to do is discourage people from voting by implying that their vote won’t be counted, it can’t be counted, we’re going to challenge it and all these things. If enough people vote, it’s going to overwhelm the system.

You see what’s happening now, you guys know it as well as I do, you see the long, long lines and early voting. You see the millions of people who have already cast a ballot. And so, don’t be intimidated. If in fact you have any, any problem go to — and I don’t have the number but it’s 833-DEM-VOTE… Call that number. We have over a thousand lawyers, over a thousand of them, they’ll answer the phone, if you think there’s any challenge to your voting. Go to 833-DEM-VOTE, dial those letters on your phone. That will get you the assistance that we have already put in place.

In reality, from which you're divorced, President-elect Biden says they have IWILLVOTE.com to fight fraud, not to perpetrate it, as you dishonestly claim. Your lies are the same as when Obama (Peace be with him) also promoted IWILLVOTE.com and you freaks pulled the same stunt, playing an edited clip from that interview with Gina Rodriguez, to make it sound like he was telling illegal aliens to vote; when in fact, he was telling them they can't vote, but you freaks edited that part out.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to post.

This is bizarre. On Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace, he's interviewing Pete Buttigieg, and they're talking as if Biden is actually going to be the President of the US.

EARTH TO DELUSIONISTS: Biden LOST. He's going to be nowhere but back in his mansions, enjoying all that wealth he got in from the Chinese, in return for stabbing America in the back. Trump will be resuming his work shutting down China's domination of our economy, keeping us #1 energy producer in the world. increasing funding to police departments, continuing to be the best president blacks and Hispanics have ever had, and continuing to reduce Covid mortality.

There is a problem (for them) that the Democrat scammers seemed to have strangely overlooked >>

View attachment 413132 View attachment 413133 View attachment 413135 View attachment 413136

View attachment 413137 View attachment 413138
It!s a communication device the Demmies use frequently called the "Self-fulfulling Prophecy." You push for something you wish for, and a percentage of naive people will believe it. It suits their desires,so it's push the lie, push the lie, and push the lie. You can probably see this crap pushed on a second by second blather on the fake it media, because they know that you probably won't figure their tarnished device for what it really is. If you have a kid in college, have them take a course that parallels "Communications 101." Get their book. Read it. Then you, too will know the bullshit the Demmies push. It will seem outlandish to you if you grew up with American values.

Poor, deranged, senile gramps. You've already been caught lying about that edited video, stripping out the context of what he actually said. It's sad to see old folks like you get to be so demented in your senior years. Again, here's what President-elect Biden actually said...

@ 18:40 (your out of context portion in red)​

But one of the things that I think is most important is those who haven’t voted yet, first of all go to IWILLVOTE.com to make a plan exactly how you’re going to vote, where you’re going to vote, when you’re going to vote. Because it can get complicated, because the Republicans are doing everything they can to make it harder for people to vote — particularly people of color — to vote. So go to IWILLVOTE.com.
Secondly, we’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration — President Obama’s administration before this — we have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics. What the president is trying to do is discourage people from voting by implying that their vote won’t be counted, it can’t be counted, we’re going to challenge it and all these things. If enough people vote, it’s going to overwhelm the system.
You see what’s happening now, you guys know it as well as I do, you see the long, long lines and early voting. You see the millions of people who have already cast a ballot. And so, don’t be intimidated. If in fact you have any, any problem go to — and I don’t have the number but it’s 833-DEM-VOTE… Call that number. We have over a thousand lawyers, over a thousand of them, they’ll answer the phone, if you think there’s any challenge to your voting. Go to 833-DEM-VOTE, dial those letters on your phone. That will get you the assistance that we have already put in place.

In reality, from which you're divorced, President-elect Biden says they have IWILLVOTE.com to fight fraud, not to perpetrate it, as you dishonestly claim. Your lies are the same as when Obama (Peace be with him) also promoted IWILLVOTE.com and you freaks pulled the same stunt, playing an edited clip from that interview with Gina Rodriguez, to make it sound like he was telling illegal aliens to vote; when in fact, he was telling them they can't vote, but you freaks edited that part out.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to post.

Faun, that's quite a piece of work you're publishing way too early in the morning. Lol

I said no wild claims from conspiracy kooks. So what did you give us? All wild claims from conspiracy kooks. And one doctored Biden video.

Thank you for proving my point so conclusively. You have zero evidence of any vote fraud, and the whole nation knows it. I'll let you kow when I want another point proven.
Thank you for proving that all you can do is PRETEND that REAL EVIDENCE right before your eyes ideas is "doctored" . HAHA. Yeah ? And how do you show that to be the case ? You guys are idiots. The evidence is all over the place. Poll workers denied access, computers switching votes by the thousands, vote counters writing in votes, instead of counting them (on video), votes counted from dead people, tens of thousand of voted added to Biden's totals within MINUTES, thousands of Trump voted ballots found dumped in boxes, briefcases, duffel bags, etc, etc, etc,

Why am I even talking to a looney tune liberal who lives in a world of make believe ? I don't need t do anything here but wait for the Trump legal team to go to work reversing all the phony Biden "votes" and for the EC to confirm him.
How did anyone know they were Trump ballots? Absentee ballots are secret ballots, in an envelope.....sealed.

And truly, using a link from a 19 year old who created your linked web site... 2 years ago, is not considered a valid source.

Twitter is also, not a valid source.

Gateway pundit is not a valid source, because they are KNOWN for creating and producing fake news and have failed numerous fact checks from various fact checkers.

Also, there are so many checks and balances in election law and processes, that catch things like ballots being thrown out of Trump' s.... like, you can't have ballots missing.... that came from absentee mail in.... the number of envelopes accepted, has to match the number of ballots counted....

This story about 500,000 ballots for Trump thrown out...dumped, is simply not true....

@ 18:40 (your out of context portion in red)​

Faun, that's quite a piece of work you're publishing way too early in the morning. Lol

It's a good way for you to start your day.

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyep. In this universe it's still the case that anyone who makes an assertion, bears the burden of proof FOR that assertion. You made six of 'em. And you have zero links. That's how you get to be 0 and 6.

Of course, if you actually dealt in facts you wouldn't be in that hole, now would you.
NOoooooooope., that's NOT how one gets to be 0 for 6. Dopey liberal. Links are not the only means of evidence. They are merely one among many you have no clue about.

Me: "if evidence exists, show it"
You: "duuuuuhhhh"

You lose.

Tip for future: next time get the evidence FIRST --- THEN say you have something. Wishful thinking accompanied by four dollars and thirty-eight cents, will get you an overpriced Starbucks coffee.

I said no wild claims from conspiracy kooks. So what did you give us? All wild claims from conspiracy kooks. And one doctored Biden video.

Thank you for proving my point so conclusively. You have zero evidence of any vote fraud, and the whole nation knows it. I'll let you kow when I want another point proven.
Thank you for proving that all you can do is PRETEND that REAL EVIDENCE right before your eyes ideas is "doctored" . HAHA. Yeah ? And how do you show that to be the case ? You guys are idiots. The evidence is all over the place. Poll workers denied access, computers switching votes by the thousands, vote counters writing in votes, instead of counting them (on video), votes counted from dead people, tens of thousand of voted added to Biden's totals within MINUTES, thousands of Trump voted ballots found dumped in boxes, briefcases, duffel bags, etc, etc, etc,

Why am I even talking to a looney tune liberal who lives in a world of make believe ? I don't need t do anything here but wait for the Trump legal team to go to work reversing all the phony Biden "votes" and for the EC to confirm him.
How did anyone know they were Trump ballots? Absentee ballots are secret ballots, in an envelope.....sealed.

And truly, using a link from a 19 year old who created your linked web site... 2 years ago, is not considered a valid source.

Twitter is also, not a valid source.

Gateway pundit is not a valid source, because they are KNOWN for creating and producing fake news and have failed numerous fact checks from various fact checkers.

Also, there are so many checks and balances in election law and processes, that catch things like ballots being thrown out of Trump' s.... like, you can't have ballots missing.... that came from absentee mail in.... the number of envelopes accepted, has to match the number of ballots counted....

This story about 500,000 ballots for Trump thrown out...dumped, is simply not true....

OP is actually trying to pass off Hateway Plunder as a "NEWS SOURCE"? :laughing0301:

Isn't that telling. Desperation strikes deep.

OP is actually trying to pass off Hateway Plunder as a "NEWS SOURCE"?

Isn't that telling. Desperation strikes deep.
Go ahead and wave your little invalidation card. And when you're ready to discuss specific CONTENT from a NEWS SOURCE, let us know, but we won't hold our breath.
INVALIDATION is hard-wired into liberals. Ho hum. Yawn**** :slap:

This is bizarre. On Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace, he's interviewing Pete Buttigieg, and they're talking as if Biden is actually going to be the President of the US.

EARTH TO DELUSIONISTS: Biden LOST. He's going to be nowhere but back in his mansions, enjoying all that wealth he got in from the Chinese, in return for stabbing America in the back. Trump will be resuming his work shutting down China's domination of our economy, keeping us #1 energy producer in the world. increasing funding to police departments, continuing to be the best president blacks and Hispanics have ever had, and continuing to reduce Covid mortality.

There is a problem (for them) that the Democrat scammers seemed to have strangely overlooked >>

View attachment 413132 View attachment 413133 View attachment 413135 View attachment 413136

View attachment 413137 View attachment 413138
Not over by a long shot.

Forum List

Back