They’re all LOSERS’: Trump lashes out at conservative critics over new coronavirus ad

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019

“A group of RINO Republicans who failed badly 12 years ago, then again 8 years ago, and then got BADLY beaten by me, a political first timer, 4 years ago, have copied (no imagination) the concept of an ad from Ronald Reagan, ‘Morning in America’, doing everything possible to get even for all of their many failures,”
Trump wrote Monday, just before midnight.

Right on, Mr President

the never trumpers have become comfortable with losing while trump wants to win

“A group of RINO Republicans who failed badly 12 years ago, then again 8 years ago, and then got BADLY beaten by me, a political first timer, 4 years ago, have copied (no imagination) the concept of an ad from Ronald Reagan, ‘Morning in America’, doing everything possible to get even for all of their many failures,”

Right on, Mr President

We already knew trump was no conservative.
Donald Trump Is No Conservative
There is an Ivy League grad who has spent most of his life in Manhattan, where he is chauffeured around in limousines. He frequently brags to strangers about his massive personal wealth. In public statements, he has advocated government healthcare, a woman’s right to an abortion, an assault weapons ban, and paying off the national debt by forcing rich people to forfeit 14.25 percent of their total wealth. When the man married his third wife, he invited Bill and Hillary Clinton to the wedding, and he has given many thousands to their political campaigns and their foundation. He’s donated many thousands more that helped elect Democrats to the Senate and the House.

I have always thought of him as a renegade Democrat bomb throwing radical, populist masquerading as a latter day republican because the Democrats wouldn't have him.

Right on, Mr President

There is an Ivy League grad who has spent most of his life in Manhattan, where he is chauffeured around in limousines. He frequently brags to strangers about his massive personal wealth. In public statements, he has advocated government healthcare, a woman’s right to an abortion, an assault weapons ban, and paying off the national debt by forcing rich people to forfeit 14.25 percent of their total wealth. When the man married his third wife, he invited Bill and Hillary Clinton to the wedding, and he has given many thousands to their political campaigns and their foundation. He’s donated many thousands more that helped elect Democrats to the Senate and the House.

I have always thought of him as a renegade Democrat bomb throwing radical, populist masquerading as a latter day republican because the Democrats wouldn't have him.
I think of Trump as a man who learned from his mistakes and is now a recovering liberal

Right on, Mr President

Trump is a nationalist. The nation's success is his success. I've got no qualms with that.

All the Never Trumpers have is money given them by Globalist Free Trading whhores.

And they lies like little bitches.

they should rename themselves 'The Copperhead Project' to be fair to ole Abe.

Forum List

Back