They're Baaaaaaaack! IRS Targeting TEA Party AGAIN!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
IRS subjects tea party groups to new round of scrutiny, publicizes tax return data

Only 2 Presidents have ever used the IRS as a weapon against Americans - Bill Clinton & Barry...and Narry & his perjurous criminal hesd of the IRS, who was recently spared criminal charges and Impeachment, are at it AGAIN!

"The IRS‘ battle against holdout tea party groups is heating up again, after the tax agency promised it would begin processing their long-delayed applications, but sent a new round of prodding questions demanding still more information.

More jarringly, the IRS then publicly released one of the sets of questions it sent to the Texas Patriots Tea Party — a move the group’s lawyer says puts secret taxpayer return information, supposed to be protected, out in the public."

It's time to Impeach and jail the freakin' weasel, Obama's head of the IRS AND all but get rid of the IRS to ensure it can never be abused and used as a weapon again!

Time to institute a 'Fair' or 'Flat' Tax...or a national sales tax...and fire a ton of IRS agents!

Obama has doubled-down on targeting Conserbatives, this time for Hillary's election instead of HIS re-election!

Most criminal administration in US history!

Seeing how the right like to not pay taxes because it makes them "smart", could it be that the Tea Party is simply inviting suspicion?

Why not. They were caught doing it before and nothing happened to them. They do what they are told. Just like the SS did what Hitler said. In the meantime, the DOJ let Hillary's Middle East Gun runner off the hook when he threatened to expose Hitlery and Obama. The real gun runners, and parents of ISIS.

Seeing how the right like to not pay taxes because it makes them "smart", could it be that the Tea Party is simply inviting suspicion?
Obama's 'smoothest transition ever' was derailed because Obama couldn't find a Cabinet member nominee who paid taxes. Even his Sect of the TREASURY, lil' Timmy 'Tax Cheat' Geithner had not bothered to pay taxes.

Even D-Charlie Rangel, who was on the committee that WRITES the US tax code, was busted several tines for tax fraud and evasion...but was neer punished.

Not paying taxes does not make the GOP smarter - OBEYING / FOLLOWING THE LAW, something Libs CAN'T / REFUSE to do, and lowering the amout they owe is what makes the GOP smarter...and less criminal!

Obama's 'smoothest transition ever' was derailed because Obama couldn't find a Cabinet member nominee who paid taxes. Even his Sect of the TREASURY, lil' Timmy 'Tax Cheat' Geithner had not bothered to pay taxes.

Even D-Charlie Rangel, who was on the committee that WRITES the US tax code, was busted several tines for tax fraud and evasion...but was neer punished.

Not paying taxes does not make the GOP smarter - OBEYING / FOLLOWING THE LAW, something Libs CAN'T / REFUSE to do, and lowering the amout they owe is what makes the GOP smarter...and less criminal!

If the law is corrupt, then it's corrupt. A person may follow the law, but doesn't make them morally right, does it?

You go to Africa and they shout out about corruption, when the same shit happens in the US it's all legitimized and people just accept it.

If the law is corrupt, then it's corrupt. A person may follow the law, but doesn't make them morally right, does it?
So you're saying DEMOCRAT Charlie Rangel wrote a corrupt law that they then broke - and he is not to be blamed or punished - but everyone who obeyed the law are the ones who are 'corrupt' and should be punished?!

:wtf:

So you're saying DEMOCRAT Charlie Rangel wrote a corrupt law that they then broke - and he is not to be blamed or punished - but everyone who obeyed the law are the ones who are 'corrupt' and should be punished?!

:wtf:

No, I'm not saying that. It might be true, but I'm not saying that. I said what I said.

EASY: "So you're saying DEMOCRAT Charlie Rangel wrote a corrupt law that they then broke - and he is not to be blamed or punished - but everyone who obeyed the law are the ones who are 'corrupt' and should be punished?!"

No, I'm not saying that. It might be true, but I'm not saying that. I said what I said.

OF COURSE that's not what you are SAYING but that is exactly what those words you DID say mean! You are trying to villainize the guy who OBEYED the corrupt law written by the corrupt Democrat who has been caught repeatedly committing tax fraud and tax evasion but who the Democrats never punished for his crimes!

You're not saying it because you know such a statement and / or belief is not only mega-partisan and stupid but is also just F*ED UP!

EASY: "So you're saying DEMOCRAT Charlie Rangel wrote a corrupt law that they then broke - and he is not to be blamed or punished - but everyone who obeyed the law are the ones who are 'corrupt' and should be punished?!"

OF COURSE that's not what you are SAYING but that is exactly what those words you DID say mean! You are trying to villainize the guy who OBEYED the corrupt law written by the corrupt Democrat who has been caught repeatedly committing tax fraud and tax evasion but who the Democrats never punished for his crimes!

You're not saying it because you know such a statement and / or belief is not only mega-partisan and stupid but is also just F*ED UP!

Again, I didn't say what you said was wrong. I think both Democrats and Republicans are corrupt and I want a system of Proportional Representation to weaken the two of them. I'm not saying it because I didn't say it. YOU said it, then asked if I was saying that. It's a simple one, you said it not me.

Yes, most politics in the US is fucked up.

Again, I didn't say what you said was wrong. I think both Democrats and Republicans are corrupt and I want a system of Proportional Representation to weaken the two of them. I'm not saying it because I didn't say it. YOU said it, then asked if I was saying that. It's a simple one, you said it not me.

So you admit the tax code written by the Democratic Party repeat tax fraud/evasion offender is corrupt / wrong...and you advocate Americans taking it upon themselves to decide what laws are corrupt and which ones are not, which laws they should obey and which laws they can just ignore?!

By attacking Trump for OBEYING THE LAW, that sure as hell sounds like what you're saying.

So you admit the tax code written by the Democratic Party repeat tax fraud/evasion offender is corrupt / wrong...and you advocate Americans taking it upon themselves to decide what laws are corrupt and which ones are not, which laws they should obey and which laws they can just ignore?!

By attacking Trump for OBEYING THE LAW, that sure as hell sounds like what you're saying.

Fucking hell, what did I tell you before? I said I don't know, maybe you are right, maybe not, all I said was I didn't say that. Is it so hard?

I'm not attacking Trump for obeying the law. I'm saying that someone who gets all pally with politicians and ends up paying no tax isn't exactly going to be the sort of guy who STOPS THIS SORT OF THING HAPPENING IN THE FUTURE.

I'm not attacking Trump for obeying the law. I'm saying that someone who gets all pally with politicians and ends up paying no tax isn't exactly going to be the sort of guy who STOPS THIS SORT OF THING HAPPENING IN THE FUTURE.
Since the guy you are talking about is not running for Congress and it is Congress - people like Charlie 'Tax Cheat' Rangel, who writes the tax code...and then violates it, you're right - Trump is NOT the guy who could 'stop this sort of thing'.

Since the guy you are talking about is not running for Congress and it is Congress - people like Charlie 'Tax Cheat' Rangel, who writes the tax code...and then violates it, you're right - Trump is NOT the guy who could 'stop this sort of thing'.

No, and he would do nothing to even try.

simple question since you know so much
why don't you ask government officials in towns Hillary and Don are visiting and ask which one is paying the bill and which one is refusing?

There is absolutely no doubt that the president has used and is using the IRS to punish and intimidate political enemies. The director of the IRS even invoked his 5th Amendment rights rather than testify honestly before a Congressional committee. If there is no outrage in the liberal media the low information left wing hypocrites will continue to worry about Trump's tax returns.

Forum List

Back