They're Baaaaaaaack! IRS Targeting TEA Party AGAIN!

IRS subjects tea party groups to new round of scrutiny, publicizes tax return data

Only 2 Presidents have ever used the IRS as a weapon against Americans - Bill Clinton & Barry...and Narry & his perjurous criminal hesd of the IRS, who was recently spared criminal charges and Impeachment, are at it AGAIN!

"The IRS‘ battle against holdout tea party groups is heating up again, after the tax agency promised it would begin processing their long-delayed applications, but sent a new round of prodding questions demanding still more information.

More jarringly, the IRS then publicly released one of the sets of questions it sent to the Texas Patriots Tea Party — a move the group’s lawyer says puts secret taxpayer return information, supposed to be protected, out in the public."

It's time to Impeach and jail the freakin' weasel, Obama's head of the IRS AND all but get rid of the IRS to ensure it can never be abused and used as a weapon again!

Time to institute a 'Fair' or 'Flat' Tax...or a national sales tax...and fire a ton of IRS agents!

Obama has doubled-down on targeting Conserbatives, this time for Hillary's election instead of HIS re-election!

Most criminal administration in US history!

Look who the Tea Party nominated and supports? Donald Trump who hasn't paid a penny in Federal Taxes in 18 years. Is it possible they believe you went to the Trump University on how to scape goat out of paying taxes?

Tea-Party-Quacks.jpg

Look who the Tea Party nominated and supports? Donald Trump who hasn't paid a penny in Federal Taxes in 18 years. Is it possible they believe you went to the Trump University on how to scape goat out of paying taxes?

So your justification of the Obama administrarion once again targeting 'liberal's political enemies' - American citizens - by the IRS during an election year to try to secure an election victory is that the opponent's candidate legally complied with the rules and laws written by the Democrat repeat tax fraud/evasion offender who broke his own laws?!

Unlike the vast majority of Obama's 2008 Cabinet member candidates, Hillary has paid little to no taxes LEGALLY. Barry's liberal Cabinet appointees simply refused to pay their taxes...much like criminal Charlie 'Tax Cheat' Rangel.

The difference between conservatives and libs is obvious: Conservatives, for the very most part, try to work within and comply with the law while liberals believe the law does not apply to them.

So your justification of the Obama administrarion once again targeting 'liberal's political enemies' - American citizens - by the IRS during an election year to try to secure an election victory is that the opponent's candidate legally complied with the rules and laws written by the Democrat repeat tax fraud/evasion offender who broke his own laws?!

Unlike the vast majority of Obama's 2008 Cabinet member candidates, Hillary has paid little to no taxes LEGALLY. Barry's liberal Cabinet appointees simply refused to pay their taxes...much like criminal Charlie 'Tax Cheat' Rangel.

The difference between conservatives and libs is obvious: Conservatives, for the very most part, try to work within and comply with the law while liberals believe the law does not apply to them.

You are aware that non-profit corporations cannot engage in political activities are you not? Then why are you surprised that political groups are being given extra scrutiny in receiving non-profit status?

Then why are you surprised that political groups are being given extra scrutiny in receiving non-profit status?
This is the continuation of the admitted, criminal partisan Presidential administrative targeting of American citizens, using the IRS as a weapon against citizens Obama has called his 'political enemies'.

YOU do realize that the President of the United States is SUPPOSED to be the servant to and representative of ALL US citizens, not only of Democrats...and illegals and 'refugees', right?

YOU do realize that the IRS is NOT supposed to be used as a weapon, that it has been used so by only 2 Presudents in US history - Bill Clinton and Barak Obama, and now Obama is doing so AGAIN, right?

YOU do realize that a President and his proven Perjurous head of the IRS - who oversaw the last IRS targeting of Americans in 2012 to help guarantee an Obama re-election and who was just spared Impeachment and potential criminal charges - doing so again now, potentially violating laws guaranteeing the safety and security of Americans' personal information, is WRONG and possibly ILLEGAL....AGAIN...right?

WHY does the IRS need to know what a Conservative's religeous beliefs are, which is one of the questions the IRS demanded TEA Party members answer?!

This is the most despicable, most criminal administrations in US history.
What is it that these political groups are applying for Easy?

They are applying for CHARITY status are they not? If they are POLITICAL groups, why are they applying for PACS with Charity status EASY? Political donations are not charity donations and never have been....

Seeing how the right like to not pay taxes because it makes them "smart", could it be that the Tea Party is simply inviting suspicion?
Hillary did the same things as Trump to pay as little taxes as she could. So I guess if you are true to yourself, you won't vote for Hillary, right?

I have no intention of voting for Hillary.
The whole forum knows you and hillary are doing it.

Seriously, how old are you?
Almost 67.
But I still don't take life to serious. Especially the internet.

Seeing how the right like to not pay taxes because it makes them "smart", could it be that the Tea Party is simply inviting suspicion?
Hillary did the same things as Trump to pay as little taxes as she could. So I guess if you are true to yourself, you won't vote for Hillary, right?

Almost 67.

Well that shows.

Almost 67.

Well that shows.
But I'm a hell of a golfer. Have a 8.1 handicap.

Almost 67.

Well that shows.

So you're a gofer then? With a handicap?

The non profits should not be allowed to engage in political activity.

Almost 67.

Well that shows.

So you're a gofer then? With a handicap?
You guester jester.

Then why are you surprised that political groups are being given extra scrutiny in receiving non-profit status?
This is the continuation of the admitted, criminal partisan Presidential administrative targeting of American citizens, using the IRS as a weapon against citizens Obama has called his 'political enemies'.

YOU do realize that the President of the United States is SUPPOSED to be the servant to and representative of ALL US citizens, not only of Democrats...and illegals and 'refugees', right?

YOU do realize that the IRS is NOT supposed to be used as a weapon, that it has been used so by only 2 Presudents in US history - Bill Clinton and Barak Obama, and now Obama is doing so AGAIN, right?

YOU do realize that a President and his proven Perjurous head of the IRS - who oversaw the last IRS targeting of Americans in 2012 to help guarantee an Obama re-election and who was just spared Impeachment and potential criminal charges - doing so again now, potentially violating laws guaranteeing the safety and security of Americans' personal information, is WRONG and possibly ILLEGAL....AGAIN...right?

You do realize your whole line of reasoning is bullshit. The IRS is targeting Tea Party groups because non-profits cannot engage in politics and Tea Party groups keep trying to incorporate non-profit corporations.

The IRS wasn't targeting conservative non-profits, it was targeting political non-profits.

Again, your so-called scandal was a total lie, which was proven by the Congressional investigation.

You do realize your whole line of reasoning is bullshit. The IRS is targeting Tea Party groups because non-profits cannot engage in politics and Tea Party groups keep trying to incorporate non-profit corporations.

You do realize they targeted CONSERVATIVES AND Groups that did NOT engage in politics, right?!

It was PROVEN they targeted any and all TEA party groups, even those that did not actively engage in attempting to affect politics as you mentioned.

It was PROVEN they targeted ANY group with words like 'PATRIOT' in their title.

So they specifically targeted those words / groups before they started looking at their activities...and did not equally target liberal groups / names.

It was PROVEN Cummings authored questions and submitted them to the IRS, who used them almost word for word in their biased targeting/inquisition of Conservative groups.

You DO know Lois Lerner admitted and apologized for the 'INAPPROPRIATE TARGETING OF CONSERVATIVE GROUPS BY HER OFFICE' right before she took the 5th before Congress, right?! (The link to this press conference has been posted on this site NUMEROUS times!)

The only thing 'BULLSHIT' about this is the fact that the Obama administration - AFTER ALREADY BEING CAUGHT ONCE TARGETING CONSERVATIVES IN AN ATTEMPT TO AFFECT THE OUTCOME OF THE 2012 ELECTION - is doing it AGAIN in 2016...and just like in 2012 corrupt-ass-kissing partisan libtards are defending the LIBERAL practice AGAIN!

The IRS was never meant to be a weapon against the American people OR a political tool for political parties to use to secure elections...but THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT 2 US PRESIDENTS, IN THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF THE US, HAVE DONE AND ARE DOING 3 TIMES NOW ... AND THEY ARE BOTH CROOKED, CRIMINAL DEMOCRATS!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back