They're selling souvenir t-shirts at Bunkerville cattle standoff

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Well that didn't take long. The radical right wingers who took up arms against the US government in Bunkerville, NV have been there for a week or so now.

And watching Chris Hayes MSNBC show right now, they are showing a video from there. And these folks are selling souvenir t-shirts. Couldn't tell what was on it, but a couple fat women were pouring over them buying them up. Saw blue and desert tan colors. Probably as "Cow Revolution 2014- I WAS THERE" type thing.

Well, can't say I'm surprised. They do believe in guns and capitalism. And whats a good armed insurrection against the federal government worth if you don't have a t-shirt saying "I was there" haha!

What's wrong with the government knowing's it's limits?

Oh, I agree. We are a nation founded on principles and checks/balances.

Unless its an immediate incident, like a shooting at a school or fire, the government should NEVER be able to take action against a person or property without following the 4th amendment and having our courts and judges review all information and make a ruling.

Oh wait........the BLM did that, and had a court order. From a Bush appointed judge no less.

That's a good way to raise money. The feds did an incredible amount of damage including murdering two prize bulls.

The thing I am most shocked about is how certain land that has been set aside for protected species is suddenly for sale if the right buyer comes along. Tortoises have been relocated before in favor of big business, but they didn't stay at the new location. I think money is behind the decision to kick the farmers off, not to protect tortoises. That is the sleazy part of this and I hope the whole truth comes out about Reid's involvement.

I heard on the news that a businessman facing charges for fraud is claiming that he gave Reid hundreds of thousands of dollars as a bride to get him off the hook. He didn't pay the full amount. It's interesting that a price was named for Reid's intervention in the matter. Reid's office has no comment.

I think the real problem is politicians like Reid who just can't be trusted with all that power.

Cattle grazing wouldn't be that much of a threat to other critters. Building large solar plants would be since tortoises can't eat cement.

I think this is an example of government taking over land under false pretenses and then selling to the highest bidder, namely campaign contributors and the like. In the end, having the "little people" stand up and fight might just expose the deep corruption. If that is the case, this is all a good thing.

Sometimes drastic measures are called for. When you're fighting a corrupt government, a lot of people have to stick together and risk retaliation.

Following their own rules isn't impressive. Government makes the rules to favor their own power over the people. They are still wrong and I admire those who stand up to them, knowing that the same government will likely use it's power to go after them.

Last edited:
This is all about Harry Reid getting his kickback from the Chinese. Better an American cow shits on it. If there is a law prohibiting Bundy from using that land change the fucking law. Any law that says a Chinese conglomerate gets to use it and an American rancher can't should be ignored and challenged until it is overturned.

Gotta love that entrepreneur spirit in the USA...then after they sell out of the souvenirs, they can have a cow patty throwing contest...just make sure the dried ones are used...

What's wrong with the government knowing's it's limits?

Oh, I agree. We are a nation founded on principles and checks/balances.

Unless its an immediate incident, like a shooting at a school or fire, the government should NEVER be able to take action against a person or property without following the 4th amendment and having our courts and judges review all information and make a ruling.

Oh wait........the BLM did that, and had a court order. From a Bush appointed judge no less.

4th Amendment? The one that supposed to prevent the government from spying on us?

Next year, I am going to refuse to pay my taxes. I will block myself off in my house and if the IRS comes after me, I will call some TP friends and have them set up a fortridge around my house. You know, with the guns and all. Yup, none of us needs to pay our taxes anymore if we can get an armed militia to threaten the government.

The Feds need to begin placing liens on everything "Al" Bundy has until the fees are paid.

Meh, they don't have trillions of other peoples money to spend.

This thread is pointless slander.

occupy-wall-street-t-shirt-occupywallstreet.american-apparel-unisex-fitted-tee.black.w760h760.jpg

Op, do you have the same problem with the above tshirt?

Well that didn't take long. The radical right wingers who took up arms against the US government in Bunkerville, NV have been there for a week or so now.

And watching Chris Hayes MSNBC show right now, they are showing a video from there. And these folks are selling souvenir t-shirts. Couldn't tell what was on it, but a couple fat women were pouring over them buying them up. Saw blue and desert tan colors. Probably as "Cow Revolution 2014- I WAS THERE" type thing.

Well, can't say I'm surprised. They do believe in guns and capitalism. And whats a good armed insurrection against the federal government worth if you don't have a t-shirt saying "I was there" haha!

Fun being a coward with a big forum to talk shit on with no repercussions isn't it?

Excellent news.
I hope T shirt sales go well, proving capitalism is best.

you're so hysterically pathetic, a bigot, a hater of women, and just an all around UnAmerican little person...
now they are radical right wingers, did you or Christy Hayes get off your couch's to go out and check their voter registration cards so that is how you know that? so how many were radical left wingers? how many were independents? Democrats? non political?
and second you're are one petty human being....something so petty as them selling tee shirts chaps your ass screams, I need a life...you aren't embarrassed by this?

Last edited:
So what will the batshit crazy right wing militia movement call itself, since the unemployed hipster OWS folks chose "Occupy"?

Capitalism, used by all protestors!

Welcome to Occupy Shirts!

Show Your Support for the Occupy Movement ... Get An Occupy T-Shirt Today!

Occupy Shirts | The Place to Get Your Own OCCUPY T-Shirt!

But hey, they only cost taxpayers tens of millions and Occupy is winning law suits ( winning hundreds of thousands) against local and federal governments for items ( you know, like cows on public land) they left behind, when told to move off of PUBLIC LAND.

Ain't it great? Taxpayers lost their use to public lands and are also being forced to pay for their civil disobedience. As far as I know there were no dead on Bundy's ranch but many rapes, deaths and even shooting at Occupy protests by the protestors!

But, hey buy an occupy tea shirt, remember the rape and murders and deaths!

Violence, sex assaults and gunfire spread as demonstrations turn deadly

Occupy protests face new issue in deaths ? USATODAY.com

Occupy Wall Street: Deaths At Occupy Camps Bring Pressure For Shutdown

Officials move to break up Occupy protests after three*deaths in two days* - NY Daily News

An their puppet masters will make big $$$$$$$ off the teahadists , willing dupes

Forum List

Back