They're selling souvenir t-shirts at Bunkerville cattle standoff

Well that didn't take long. The radical right wingers who took up arms against the US government in Bunkerville, NV have been there for a week or so now.

And watching Chris Hayes MSNBC show right now, they are showing a video from there. And these folks are selling souvenir t-shirts. Couldn't tell what was on it, but a couple fat women were pouring over them buying them up. Saw blue and desert tan colors. Probably as "Cow Revolution 2014- I WAS THERE" type thing.

Well, can't say I'm surprised. They do believe in guns and capitalism. And whats a good armed insurrection against the federal government worth if you don't have a t-shirt saying "I was there" haha!

Remember all

Freedom loving American are radical right wingers.

cuz we all know that libs would never take a stand for justice or lend a hand to their neighbor.

and this douche mocks capitalism, wow, if that doesn't make it clear that libs support tyranny, nothing will

Well that didn't take long. The radical right wingers who took up arms against the US government in Bunkerville, NV have been there for a week or so now.

And watching Chris Hayes MSNBC show right now, they are showing a video from there. And these folks are selling souvenir t-shirts. Couldn't tell what was on it, but a couple fat women were pouring over them buying them up. Saw blue and desert tan colors. Probably as "Cow Revolution 2014- I WAS THERE" type thing.

Well, can't say I'm surprised. They do believe in guns and capitalism. And whats a good armed insurrection against the federal government worth if you don't have a t-shirt saying "I was there" haha!

and this is why they should have picked the guy up and jailed him.... along with any other gubmint hating look who picked up a weapon

The thing I am most shocked about is how certain land that has been set aside for protected species is suddenly for sale if the right buyer comes along. Tortoises have been relocated before in favor of big business, but they didn't stay at the new location. I think money is behind the decision to kick the farmers off, not to protect tortoises. That is the sleazy part of this and I hope the whole truth comes out about Reid's involvement.

I heard on the news that a businessman facing charges for fraud is claiming that he gave Reid hundreds of thousands of dollars as a bride to get him off the hook. He didn't pay the full amount. It's interesting that a price was named for Reid's intervention in the matter. Reid's office has no comment.

I think the real problem is politicians like Reid who just can't be trusted with all that power.

Cattle grazing wouldn't be that much of a threat to other critters. Building large solar plants would be since tortoises can't eat cement.

I think this is an example of government taking over land under false pretenses and then selling to the highest bidder, namely campaign contributors and the like. In the end, having the "little people" stand up and fight might just expose the deep corruption. If that is the case, this is all a good thing.

Sometimes drastic measures are called for. When you're fighting a corrupt government, a lot of people have to stick together and risk retaliation.

Following their own rules isn't impressive. Government makes the rules to favor their own power over the people. They are still wrong and I admire those who stand up to them, knowing that the same government will likely use it's power to go after them.

It wasn't for sale..
The government took over the land when they beat mexico during the war you dipshit. Jesus Christ on a stick you people are some ignorant assholes.

wonder if the tyrant lovers would be thinking the same way if the Feds surrounded msn and demanded the good Rev come out to be arrested, since he owes over $2 million in back taxes?

nah, dat be racist

I bet you don't get T-Shirts for enrolling in Obamacare either. :lol:

Sure they do

obama
th

I'm having real trouble finding something to be outraged about here.

Folks are selling T-shirts and bumper stickers...oh my...say it isn't so. :neutral:

I'm having real trouble finding something to be outraged about here.

Folks are selling T-shirts and bumper stickers...oh my...say it isn't so. :neutral:

th

What's wrong with the government knowing's it's limits?

Oh, I agree. We are a nation founded on principles and checks/balances.

Unless its an immediate incident, like a shooting at a school or fire, the government should NEVER be able to take action against a person or property without following the 4th amendment and having our courts and judges review all information and make a ruling.

Oh wait........the BLM did that, and had a court order. From a Bush appointed judge no less.

4th Amendment? The one that supposed to prevent the government from spying on us?
Yes, that amendment. The same one that went in the trash when Bush signed the USAPATRIOT Act in 2001.

and this is why they should have picked the guy up and jailed him.... along with any other gubmint hating look who picked up a weapon

such good little fascist... hell why not just hang them?

Last edited:
Oh, I agree. We are a nation founded on principles and checks/balances.

Unless its an immediate incident, like a shooting at a school or fire, the government should NEVER be able to take action against a person or property without following the 4th amendment and having our courts and judges review all information and make a ruling.

Oh wait........the BLM did that, and had a court order. From a Bush appointed judge no less.

4th Amendment? The one that supposed to prevent the government from spying on us?
Yes, that amendment. The same one that went in the trash when Bush signed the USAPATRIOT Act in 2001.

I remember when obama said he was going to get rid of it.

It's been 5 years, but he's got 3 more, and he wouldn't lie to us, period

This is all about Harry Reid getting his kickback from the Chinese. Better an American cow shits on it. If there is a law prohibiting Bundy from using that land change the fucking law. Any law that says a Chinese conglomerate gets to use it and an American rancher can't should be ignored and challenged until it is overturned.
How many times are you going to parrot that lie??? :eusa_liar:

This is all about Harry Reid getting his kickback from the Chinese. Better an American cow shits on it. If there is a law prohibiting Bundy from using that land change the fucking law. Any law that says a Chinese conglomerate gets to use it and an American rancher can't should be ignored and challenged until it is overturned.
How many times are you going to parrot that lie??? :eusa_liar:
just because you say it's a lie means nothing..

Forum List

Back