Things that probably only happen in Dubai

It would be fun to sit on a bench in Dubai ..
20 Things That Probably Only Happen in Dubai
I highly doubt they'd allow you into their country. That is even if you could AFFORD to pay for a vacation there

My goodness, Dante, you are a stupid man. They welcome tourists. Perhaps it is you who are so poor that you can't afford to go.
I know people who go there. You do not fit the profile. Plus, I despise the whole Levant area, the whole middle east, and that weird part of Africa people like you would love to visit, and the troubles there would keep me away. Let the place rot

I highly doubt they'd allow you into their country. That is even if you could AFFORD to pay for a vacation there

My goodness, Dante, you are a stupid man. They welcome tourists. Perhaps it is you who are so poor that you can't afford to go.

NOT single women!

1. Dubai imprisons Norwegian woman who reported rape...
    www.usatoday.com/.../2013/07/18/dubai-woman-raped.../2554045Cached
    Jul 17, 2013 · Dubai imprisons Norwegian woman who reported rape. A Dubai court has sentenced a Norwegian ... women have been reported ... Norwegian Department of Foreign ...

2. Austrian woman who alleged she was raped in Dubai...
    www.foxnews.com/world/2014/01/31/austrian-woman-who...Cached
    Jan 30, 2014 · ... she was raped in Dubai ... Foreign Ministry official Michael Linhart said Friday that it was unclear whether she still faces charges in Dubai of ...

3. Is Dubai Safe For Female Travelers? Norwegian...Norwegian business traveler Marte Deborah Dalelv was sentenced to 16 months in jail for reporting rape in Dubai. ... Is Dubai Safe For Female ... foreign minister ...

NOT single women!

Jul 17, 2013 · Dubai imprisons Norwegian woman who reported rape. A Dubai court has sentenced a Norwegian ... women have been reported ... Norwegian Department of Foreign ...

Jan 30, 2014 · ... she was raped in Dubai ... Foreign Ministry official Michael Linhart said Friday that it was unclear whether she still faces charges in Dubai of ...

3. Is Dubai Safe For Female Travelers? Norwegian...Norwegian business traveler Marte Deborah Dalelv was sentenced to 16 months in jail for reporting rape in Dubai. ... Is Dubai Safe For Female ... foreign minister ...

To be honest, I think I would pass up all the Muslim countries and take my chance in the Emirates. Regardless of the few rapes (which of course go on all around the world), it seems more Westernized there. Besides, I am no spring chicken now so I don't think the Arab men would set their eyes on me. They would want young women.

I know people who go there. You do not fit the profile. Plus, I despise the whole Levant area, the whole middle east, and that weird part of Africa people like you would love to visit, and the troubles there would keep me away. Let the place rot

Why, Dante, no one is forcing you to go anywhere so calm down. I wouldn't mind going back to the Rosarita Beach Resort to relax, but with the trouble in Mexico, I think I will pass it up.

NOT single women!

To be honest, I think I would pass up all the Muslim countries and take my chance in the Emirates. Regardless of the few rapes (which of course go on all around the world), it seems more Westernized there. Besides, I am no spring chicken now so I don't think the Arab men would set their eyes on me. They would want young women.

You kid yourself, try reading what these muslim men do to women IN Scandinavian countries. They are WORSE than animals, they have NO ETHICS at all, and this is the SHIT the scum bag president is importing here by the thousands....I only HOPE we get a Republican president WITH BALLS that will DEPORT all of them, along with the LATIN AMERICAN TERRORISTS!

NOT single women!

You kid yourself, try reading what these muslim men do to women IN Scandinavian countries. They are WORSE than animals, they have NO ETHICS at all, and this is the SHIT the scum bag president is importing here by the thousands....I only HOPE we get a Republican president WITH BALLS that will DEPORT all of them, along with the LATIN AMERICAN TERRORISTS!

I have been reading about all the rapes in Europe. In fact if you Google "Muslim Men Raping Across Europe" you will get many sites. Hopefully those that are coming in are smart enough that they wouldn't get away with rape by claiming it is part of their religion.

NOT single women!

I have been reading about all the rapes in Europe. In fact if you Google "Muslim Men Raping Across Europe" you will get many sites. Hopefully those that are coming in are smart enough that they wouldn't get away with rape by claiming it is part of their religion.

THAT is a positive DEFENSE to the leftist, liberal courts of Europe....the ones most of the DemocRATS running for president favor as examples for OUR COURTS to follow.... One has to wonder what has happened to this countries COMMON SENSE, LOGIC, and MORAL ETHICS!

Why? I don't currently live in Europe and I don't have any future plans to.

I don't care if Islamist extremists or Christian kooks burn Europe down to it's foundations.

maybe you should get new reading material? Your life might become more pleasant and the world might just look like a nice place to be

maybe you should get new reading material? Your life might become more pleasant and the world might just look like a nice place to be

You really sound like a bitter old man if you can say what you just did, that you didn't care if certain places burned down. . Maybe if you could get such horrible thoughts out of your own mind your life might become more pleasant. As it is now, from your remarks, you don't think the world is a nice place to be. Too bad we couldn;'t shoot you up to Mars. Perhaps a colony of misanthropes like you could settle there.

You really sound like a bitter old man if you can say what you just did, that you didn't care if certain places burned down. . Maybe if you could get such horrible thoughts out of your own mind your life might become more pleasant. As it is now, from your remarks, you don't think the world is a nice place to be. Too bad we couldn;'t shoot you up to Mars. Perhaps a colony of misanthropes like you could settle there.
Maybe to your ears, but seeing how you act here ..

Dante believes experiencing life on a daily basis is awesome. He needs no religion, no superstitions to validate himself or push boogey men away.

The misanthrope would be you. Your posts show you are angry, alarmed, and in fear of the world around you. Seriously... look around. Dante offers you a way out of your pathetic and dismal existence. All you have to do is STOP hating Obama, Clintons, Lefties, Liberals, Democrats, Blacks, Latinos, Immigrants...

Forum List

Back