Think about it, there must be higher love...

I’m just saying...
Things look so bad everywhere
In this whole world, what is fair?
We walk blind and we try to see
Falling behind in what could be

I saw Winwood live in Portland early 90s

He was pretty spectacular - This album remains in my top 20 pop efforts of all time.

I saw Winwood live, in 2008 or so, he OPENED for Tom Petty. They were both great, but I liked Winwood a bit more. He even did some bluesy stuff, which I loved.

Oh man, you know how to hurt a guy. Petty was on my concert bucket list and didn't make it in time. Jelly! ;)

I was lucky to see the Winwood/Petty concert. My dad's girlfriend had an extra ticket and invited me. This was in Phoenix, Arizona. I saw roughly 50-60 concerts when I lived there from 1977-2010. I miss those days.

No complaints here either my friend. I've been lucky. Actually, I'm the only person I know still living other than my sister who saw the Beatles Live - Dodger Stadium 1966. I would have been 8 or 9 years old. Dad took us. Aside from the screaming it was pretty dang cool! :)

Wow, you saw the Beatles! VERY cool.

I saw Winwood live in Portland early 90s

He was pretty spectacular - This album remains in my top 20 pop efforts of all time.

I saw Winwood live, in 2008 or so, he OPENED for Tom Petty. They were both great, but I liked Winwood a bit more. He even did some bluesy stuff, which I loved.

Oh man, you know how to hurt a guy. Petty was on my concert bucket list and didn't make it in time. Jelly! ;)

I was lucky to see the Winwood/Petty concert. My dad's girlfriend had an extra ticket and invited me. This was in Phoenix, Arizona. I saw roughly 50-60 concerts when I lived there from 1977-2010. I miss those days.

No complaints here either my friend. I've been lucky. Actually, I'm the only person I know still living other than my sister who saw the Beatles Live - Dodger Stadium 1966. I would have been 8 or 9 years old. Dad took us. Aside from the screaming it was pretty dang cool! :)

Wow, you saw the Beatles! VERY cool.

Yeah, it left an indelible imprint. They landed in a helicopter in right field and ran with their guitars to second base stage area, plugged 'em in and launched into Twist and Shout. VERY cool indeed!

Forum List

Back